오늘의 성경 읽기

룻기 4장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,482회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

룻기 4장

1 보아스가 성문에 올라가서 거기 앉았더니 마침 보아스의 말하던 기업 무를 자가 지나는지라 보아스가 그에게 이르되 아무여 이리로 와서 앉으라 그가 와서 앉으매
1 Then went  Boaz  up  to the gate , and sat him down  there: and, behold, the kinsman  of whom Boaz  spake  came  by

2 보아스가 성읍 장로 십인을 청하여 가로되 당신들은 여기 앉으라 그들이 앉으매
2 And he took  ten  men  of the elders  of the city , and said , Sit ye down  here. And they sat down .

3 보아스가 그 기업 무를 자에게 이르되 모압 지방에서 돌아온 나오미가 우리 형제 엘리멜렉의 소유지를 관할하므로
3 And he said  unto the kinsman , Naomi , that is come again  out of the country  of Moab , selleth  a parcel  of land , which was our brother  Elimelech's :

4 내가 여기 앉은 자들과 내 백성의 장로들 앞에서 그것을 사라고 네게 고하여 알게 하려 하였노라 네가 무르려면 무르려니와 네가 무르지 아니하려거든 내게 고하여 알게 하라 네 다음은 나요 그 외에는 무를 자가 없느니라 그가 가로되 내가 무르리라
4 And I thought  to advertise  thee, saying , Buy  it before the inhabitants , and before the elders  of my people . If thou wilt redeem  it, redeem  it: but if thou wilt not redeem  it, then tell  me, that I may know : for there is none to redeem  it beside  thee

5 보아스가 가로되 네가 나오미의 손에서 그 밭을 사는 날에 곧 죽은 자의 아내 모압 여인 룻에게서 사서 그 죽은 자의 기업을 그 이름으로 잇게 하여야 할찌니라
5 Then said  Boaz , What day  thou buyest  the field  of the hand  of Naomi , thou must buy  it also of Ruth  the Moabitess , the wife  of the dead , to raise up  the name  of the dead  upon his inheritance .

6 그 기업 무를 자가 가로되 나는 내 기업에 손해가 있을까 하여 나를 위하여 무르지 못하노니 나의 무를 권리를 네가 취하라 나는 무르지 못하겠노라
6 And the kinsman  said , I cannot  redeem  it for myself, lest I mar  mine own inheritance : redeem  thou my right  to thyself

7 옛적 이스라엘 중에 모든 것을 무르거나 교환하는 일을 확정하기 위하여 사람이 그 신을 벗어 그 이웃에게 주더니 이것이 이스라엘의 증명하는 전례가 된지라
7 Now this was the manner in former time  in Israel  concerning redeeming  and concerning changing , for to confirm  all things

8 이에 그 기업 무를 자가 보아스에게 이르되 네가 너를 위하여 사라 하고 그 신을 벗는지라
8 Therefore the kinsman  said  unto Boaz , Buy  it for thee. So he drew off  his shoe .

9 보아스가 장로들과 모든 백성에게 이르되 내가 엘리멜렉과 기룐과 말론에게 있던 모든 것을 나오미의 손에서 산 일에 너희가 오늘날 증인이 되었고
9 And Boaz  said  unto the elders , and unto all the people , Ye are witnesses  this day , that I have bought  all that was Elimelech's , and all that was Chilion's  and Mahlon's , of the hand  of Naomi .

10 또 말론의 아내 모압 여인 룻을 사서 나의 아내로 취하고 그 죽은 자의 기업을 그 이름으로 잇게 하여 그 이름이 그 형제 중과 그곳 성문에서 끊어지지 않게 함에 너희가 오늘날 증인이 되었느니라
10 Moreover Ruth  the Moabitess , the wife  of Mahlon , have I purchased  to be my wife , to raise up  the name  of the dead  upon his inheritance , that the name  of the dead  be not cut off  from among  his brethren , and from the gate  of his place : ye are witnesses  this day .

11 성문에 있는 모든 백성과 장로들이 가로되 우리가 증인이 되노니 여호와께서 네 집에 들어가는 여인으로 이스라엘 집을 세운 라헬, 레아 두 사람과 같게 하시고 너로 에브랏에서 유력하고 베들레헴에서 유명케 하시기를 원하며
11 And all the people  that were in the gate , and the elders , said , We are witnesses . The LORD  make  the woman  that is come  into thine house  like Rachel  and like Leah , which two  did build  the house  of Israel : and do  thou worthily  in Ephratah , and be famous  in Bethlehem :

12 여호와께서 이 소년 여자로 네게 후사를 주사 네 집으로 다말이 유다에게 낳아준 베레스의 집과 같게 하시기를 원하노라
12 And let thy house  be like the house  of Pharez , whom Tamar  bare  unto Judah , of the seed  which the LORD  shall give  thee of this young woman .

13 이에 보아스가 룻을 취하여 아내를 삼고 그와 동침하였더니 여호와께서 그로 잉태케 하시므로 그가 아들을 낳은지라
13 So Boaz  took  Ruth , and she was his wife : and when he went in  unto her, the LORD  gave  her conception , and she bare  a son .

14 여인들이 나오미에게 이르되 찬송할찌로다 여호와께서 오늘날 네게 기업 무를 자가 없게 아니하셨도다 이 아이의 이름이 이스라엘 중에 유명하게 되기를 원하노라
14 And the women  said  unto Naomi , Blessed  be the LORD , which hath not left  thee this day  without a kinsman , that his name  may be famous  in Israel .

15 이는 네 생명의 회복자며 네 노년의 봉양자라 곧 너를 사랑하며 일곱 아들보다 귀한 자부가 낳은 자로다
15 And he shall be unto thee a restorer  of thy life , and a nourisher  of thine old age : for thy daughter in law , which loveth  thee, which is better  to thee than seven  sons , hath born  him.

16 나오미가 아기를 취하여 품에 품고 그의 양육자가 되니
16 And Naomi  took  the child , and laid  it in her bosom , and became nurse  unto it.

17 그 이웃 여인들이 그에게 이름을 주되 나오미가 아들을 낳았다 하여 그 이름을 오벳이라 하였는데 그는 다윗의 아비인 이새의 아비였더라
17 And the women her neighbours  gave  it a name , saying , There is a son  born  to Naomi

18 베레스의 세계는 이러하니라 베레스는 헤스론을 낳았고
18 Now these are the generations  of Pharez : Pharez  begat  Hezron ,

19 헤스론은 람을 낳았고 람은 암미나답을 낳았고
19 And Hezron  begat  Ram , and Ram  begat  Amminadab ,

20 암미나답은 나손을 낳았고 나손은 살몬을 낳았고
20 And Amminadab  begat  Nahshon , and Nahshon  begat  Salmon ,

21 살몬은 보아스를 낳았고 보아스는 오벳을 낳았고
21 And Salmon  begat  Boaz , and Boaz  begat  Obed ,

22 오벳은 이새를 낳았고 이새는 다윗을 낳았더라
22 And Obed  begat  Jesse , and Jesse  begat  David .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.