사무엘상 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 82회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘상 3장

1 아이 사무엘이 엘리 앞에서 여호와를 섬길 때에는 여호와의 말씀이 희귀하여 이상이 흔히 보이지 않았더라
1 And the child  Samuel  ministered  unto the LORD  before  Eli . And the word  of the LORD  was precious  in those days

2 엘리의 눈이 점점 어두워가서 잘 보지 못하는 그 때에 그가 자기 처소에 누웠고
2 And it came to pass at that time , when Eli  was laid down  in his place , and his eyes  began  to wax dim , that he could  not see

3 하나님의 등불은 아직 꺼지지 아니하였으며 사무엘은 하나님의 궤 있는 여호와의 전 안에 누웠더니
3 And ere the lamp  of God  went out  in the temple  of the LORD , where the ark  of God  was, and Samuel  was laid down  to sleep

4 여호와께서 사무엘을 부르시는지라 그가 대답하되 내가 여기 있나이다 하고
4 That the LORD  called  Samuel : and he answered , Here am I.

5 엘리에게로 달려가서 가로되 당신이 나를 부르셨기로 내가 여기 있나이다 가로되 나는 부르지 아니하였으니 다시 누우라 그가 가서 누웠더니
5 And he ran  unto Eli , and said , Here am I

6 여호와께서 다시 사무엘을 부르시는지라 사무엘이 일어나서 엘리에게로 가서 가로되 당신이 나를 부르셨기로 내가 여기 있나이다 대답하되 내 아들아 내가 부르지 아니하였으니 다시 누우라 하니라
6 And the LORD  called  yet again , Samuel . And Samuel  arose  and went  to Eli , and said , Here am I

7 사무엘이 아직 여호와를 알지 못하고 여호와의 말씀도 아직 그에게 나타나지 아니한 때라
7 Now Samuel  did not yet  know  the LORD , neither was the word  of the LORD  yet revealed  unto him.

8 여호와께서 세번째 사무엘을 부르시는지라 그가 일어나서 엘리에게로 가서 가로되 당신이 나를 부르셨기로 내가 여기 있나이다 엘리가 여호와께서 이 아이를 부르신 줄을 깨닫고
8 And the LORD  called  Samuel  again  the third time . And he arose  and went  to Eli , and said , Here am I

9 이에 사무엘에게 이르되 가서 누웠다가 그가 너를 부르시거든 네가 말하기를 여호와여 말씀하옵소서 주의 종이 듣겠나이다 하라 이에 사무엘이 가서 자기 처소에 누우니라
9 Therefore Eli  said  unto Samuel , Go , lie down : and it shall be, if he call  thee, that thou shalt say , Speak , LORD

10 여호와께서 임하여 서서 전과 같이 사무엘아 사무엘아 부르시는지라 사무엘이 가로되 말씀하옵소서 주의 종이 듣겠나이다
10 And the LORD  came , and stood , and called  as at other times , Samuel , Samuel . Then Samuel  answered , Speak

11 여호와께서 사무엘에게 이르시되 보라 내가 이스라엘 중에 한 일을 행하리니 그것을 듣는 자마다 두 귀가 울리리라
11 And the LORD  said  to Samuel , Behold, I will do  a thing  in Israel , at which both  the ears  of every one that heareth  it shall tingle .

12 내가 엘리의 집에 대하여 말한 것을 처음부터 끝까지 그 날에 그에게 다 이루리라
12 In that day  I will perform  against Eli  all things which I have spoken  concerning  his house : when I begin , I will also make an end .

13 내가 그 집을 영영토록 심판하겠다고 그에게 이른 것은 그의 아는 죄악을 인함이니 이는 그가 자기 아들들이 저주를 자청하되 금하지 아니하였음이니라
13 For I have told  him that I will judge  his house  for  ever  for the iniquity  which he knoweth

14 그러므로 내가 엘리의 집에 대하여 맹세하기를 엘리 집의 죄악은 제물이나 예물로나 영영히 속함을 얻지 못하리라 하였노라
14 And therefore I have sworn  unto the house  of Eli , that the iniquity  of Eli's  house  shall not be purged  with sacrifice  nor offering  for  ever .

15 사무엘이 아침까지 누웠다가 여호와의 집 문을 열었으나 그 이상을 엘리에게 알게 하기를 두려워하더니
15 And Samuel  lay  until the morning , and opened  the doors  of the house  of the LORD . And Samuel  feared  to shew  Eli  the vision .

16 엘리가 사무엘을 불러 가로되 내 아들 사무엘아 하니 대답하되 내가 여기 있나이다
16 Then Eli  called  Samuel , and said , Samuel , my son . And he answered , Here am I.

17 가로되 네게 무엇을 말씀하셨느냐 청하노니 내게 숨기지 말라 네게 말씀하신 모든 것을 하나라도 숨기면 하나님이 네게 벌을 내리시고 또 내리시기를 원하노라
17 And he said , What is the thing  that the LORD hath said  unto thee? I pray thee hide  it not from me: God  do so  to thee, and more also , if thou hide  any thing  from me of all the things  that he said  unto thee.

18 사무엘이 세세히 말하고 조금도 숨기지 아니하니 그가 가로되 이는 여호와시니 선하신 소견대로 하실것이니라 하니라
18 And Samuel  told  him every whit , and hid  nothing from him. And he said , It is the LORD : let him do  what seemeth  him good .

19 사무엘이 자라매 여호와께서 그와 함께 계셔서 그 말로 하나도 땅에 떨어지지 않게 하시니
19 And Samuel  grew , and the LORD  was with him, and did let none of his words  fall  to the ground .

20 단에서부터 브엘세바까지의 온 이스라엘이 사무엘은 여호와의 선지자로 세우심을 입은 줄을 알았더라
20 And all Israel  from Dan  even to Beersheba  knew  that Samuel  was established  to be a prophet  of the LORD .

21 여호와께서 실로에서 다시 나타나시되 여호와께서 실로에서 여호와의 말씀으로 사무엘에게 자기를 나타내시니
21 And the LORD  appeared  again  in Shiloh : for the LORD  revealed  himself to Samuel  in Shiloh  by the word  of the LORD .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.