페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 291회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘상 13장

1 사울이 왕이 될 때에 사십세라 그가 이스라엘을 다스린지 이년에
1 Saul  reigned  one year

2 이스라엘 사람 삼천을 택하여 그 중에서 이천은 자기와 함께 믹마스와 벧엘산에 있게 하고 일천은 요나단과 함께 베냐민 기브아에 있게 하고 남은 백성은 각기 장막으로 보내니라
2 Saul  chose  him three  thousand  men of Israel

3 요나단이 게바에 있는 블레셋 사람의 수비대를 치매 블레셋 사람이 이를 들은지라 사울이 온 땅에 나팔을 불어 이르되 히브리 사람들은 들으라 하니
3 And Jonathan  smote  the garrison  of the Philistines  that was in Geba , and the Philistines  heard  of it. And Saul  blew  the trumpet  throughout all the land , saying , Let the Hebrews  hear .

4 온 이스라엘이 사울의 블레셋 사람의 수비대를 친 것과 이스라엘이 블레셋 사람의 가증히 여김이 되었다 함을 듣고 길갈로 모여 사울을 좇으니라
4 And all Israel  heard  say  that Saul  had smitten  a garrison  of the Philistines , and that Israel  also was had in abomination  with the Philistines . And the people  were called together  after  Saul  to Gilgal .

5 블레셋 사람이 이스라엘과 싸우려 하여 모였는데 병거가 삼만이요 마병이 육천이요 백성은 해변의 모래 같이 많더라 그들이 올라와서 벧아웬 동편 믹마스에 진 치매
5 And the Philistines  gathered themselves together  to fight  with Israel , thirty  thousand  chariots , and six  thousand  horsemen , and people  as the sand  which is on the sea  shore  in multitude : and they came up , and pitched  in Michmash , eastward  from Bethaven .

6 이스라엘 사람들이 위급함을 보고 절박하여 굴과 수풀과 바위틈과 은밀한 곳과 웅덩이에 숨으며
6 When the men  of Israel  saw  that they were in a strait , (for the people  were distressed ,) then the people  did hide  themselves in caves , and in thickets , and in rocks , and in high places , and in pits .

7 어떤 히브리 사람들은 요단을 건너 갓과 길르앗 땅으로 가되 사울은 아직 길갈에 있고 그를 좇은 모든 백성은 떨더라
7 And some of the Hebrews  went over  Jordan  to the land  of Gad  and Gilead . As for Saul , he was yet in Gilgal , and all the people  followed  him trembling .

8 사울이 사무엘의 정한 기한대로 이레를 기다리되 사무엘이 길갈로 오지 아니하매 백성이 사울에게서 흩어지는지라
8 And he tarried  seven  days , according to the set time  that Samuel  had appointed: but Samuel  came  not to Gilgal

9 사울이 가로되 번제와 화목제물을 이리로 가져오라 하여 번제를 드렸더니
9 And Saul  said , Bring hither  a burnt offering  to me, and peace offerings . And he offered  the burnt offering .

10 번제 드리기를 필하자 사무엘이 온지라 사울이 나가 맞으며 문안 하매
10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end  of offering  the burnt offering , behold, Samuel  came

11 사무엘이 가로되 왕의 행한 것이 무엇이뇨 사울이 가로되 백성은 나에게서 흩어지고 당신은 정한 날 안에 오지 아니하고 블레셋 사람은 믹마스에 모였음을 내가 보았으므로
11 And Samuel  said , What hast thou done ? And Saul  said , Because I saw  that the people  were scattered  from me, and that thou camest  not within the days  appointed , and that the Philistines  gathered themselves together  at Michmash

12 이에 내가 이르기를 블레셋 사람은 나를 치러 길갈로 내려오겠거늘 내가 여호와께 은혜를 간구치 못하였다 하고 부득이하여 번제를 드렸나이다
12 Therefore said  I, The Philistines  will come down  now upon me to Gilgal , and I have not made supplication  unto  the LORD : I forced  myself therefore, and offered  a burnt offering .

13 사무엘이 사울에게 이르되 왕이 망령되이 행하였도다 왕이 왕의 하나님 여호와께서 왕에게 명하신 명령을 지키지 아니하였도다 그리하였더면 여호와께서 이스라엘 위에 왕의 나라를 영영히 세우셨을 것이어늘
13 And Samuel  said  to Saul , Thou hast done foolishly : thou hast not kept  the commandment  of the LORD  thy God , which he commanded  thee: for now would the LORD  have established  thy kingdom  upon Israel  for  ever .

14 지금은 왕의 나라가 길지 못할 것이라 여호와께서 왕에게 명하신 바를 왕이 지키지 아니하였으므로 여호와께서 그 마음에 맞는 사람을 구하여 그 백성의 지도자를 삼으셨느니라 하고
14 But now thy kingdom  shall not continue : the LORD  hath sought  him a man  after his own heart , and the LORD  hath commanded  him to be captain  over his people , because thou hast not kept  that which the LORD  commanded  thee.

15 사무엘이 일어나 길갈에서 떠나 베냐민 기브아로 올라가니라 사울이 자기와 함께한 백성을 계수하니 육백명 가량이라
15 And Samuel  arose , and gat him up  from Gilgal  unto Gibeah  of Benjamin . And Saul  numbered  the people  that were present  with him, about six  hundred  men .

16 사울과 그 아들 요나단과 그들과 함께한 백성은 베냐민 게바에 있고 블레셋 사람은 믹마스에 진 쳤더니
16 And Saul , and Jonathan  his son , and the people  that were present  with them, abode  in Gibeah  of Benjamin : but the Philistines  encamped  in Michmash .

17 노략군들이 삼대로 블레셋 사람의 진에서 나와서 한 대는 오브라 길로 말미암아 수알 땅에 이르렀고
17 And the spoilers  came out  of the camp  of the Philistines  in three  companies : one  company  turned  unto the way  that leadeth to Ophrah , unto the land  of Shual :

18 한 대는 벧호론 길로 향하였고 한 대는 광야를 향한 스보임 골짜기가 내려다 보이는 지경 길로 향하였더라
18 And another  company  turned  the way  to Bethhoron : and another  company  turned  to the way  of the border  that looketh  to the valley  of Zeboim  toward the wilderness .

19 때에 이스라엘 온 땅에 철공이 없어졌으니 이는 블레셋 사람이 말하기를 히브리 사람이 칼이나 창을 만들까 두렵다 하였음이라
19 Now there was no smith  found  throughout all the land  of Israel : for the Philistines  said , Lest the Hebrews  make  them swords  or spears :

20 온 이스라엘 사람이 각기 보습이나 삽이나 도끼나 괭이를 벼리려면 블레셋 사람에게로 내려갔었는데
20 But all the Israelites  went down  to the Philistines , to sharpen  every man  his share , and his coulter , and his axe , and his mattock .

21 곧 그들이 괭이나 삽이나 쇠스랑이나 도끼나 쇠채찍이 무딜 때에 그리하였으므로
21 Yet they had a file  for the mattocks , and for the coulters , and for the forks  , and for the axes , and to sharpen  the goads .

22 싸우는 날에 사울과 요나단과 함께한 백성의 손에는 칼이나 창이 없고 오직 사울과 그 아들 요나단에게만 있으니라
22 So it came to pass in the day  of battle , that there was neither sword  nor spear  found  in the hand  of any of the people  that were with Saul  and Jonathan : but with Saul  and with Jonathan  his son  was there found .

23 블레셋 사람의 부대가 나와서 믹마스 어귀에 이르렀더라
23 And the garrison  of the Philistines  went out  to the passage  of Michmash .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.