오늘의 성경 읽기

사무엘상 16장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 300회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘상 16장

1 여호와께서 사무엘에게 이르시되 내가 이미 사울을 버려 이스라엘 왕이 되지 못하게 하였거늘 네가 그를 위하여 언제까지 슬퍼 하겠느냐 너는 기름을 뿔에 채워가지고 가라 내가 너를 베들레헴 사람 이새에게로 보내리니 이는 내가 그 아들 중에서 한 왕을 예선하였음이니라
1 And the LORD  said  unto Samuel , How long wilt thou mourn  for Saul , seeing I have rejected  him from reigning  over Israel ? fill  thine horn  with oil , and go , I will send  thee to Jesse  the Bethlehemite : for I have provided  me a king  among his sons .

2 사무엘이 가로되 내가 어찌 갈 수 있으리이까 사울이 들으면 나를 죽이리이다 여호와께서 가라사대 너는 암송아지를 끌고 가서 말하기를 내가 여호와께 제사를 드리러 왔다 하고
2 And Samuel  said , How can I go ? if Saul  hear  it, he will kill  me. And the LORD  said , Take  an heifer  with thee , and say , I am come  to sacrifice  to the LORD .

3 이새를 제사에 청하라 내가 너의 행할 일을 가르치리니 내가 네게 알게 하는 자에게 나를 위하여 기름을 부을찌니라
3 And call  Jesse  to the sacrifice , and I will shew  thee what thou shalt do : and thou shalt anoint  unto me him whom I name  unto thee.

4 사무엘이 여호와의 말씀대로 행하여 베들레헴에 이르매 성읍 장로들이 떨며 그를 영접하여 가로되 평강을 위하여 오시나이까
4 And Samuel  did  that which the LORD  spake , and came  to Bethlehem . And the elders  of the town  trembled  at his coming , and said , Comest  thou peaceably ?

5 가로되 평강을 위함이니라 내가 여호와께 제사하러 왔으니 스스로 성결케 하고 와서 나와 함께 제사하자 하고 이새와 그 아들들을 성결케 하고 제사에 청하니라
5 And he said , Peaceably : I am come  to sacrifice  unto the LORD : sanctify  yourselves, and come  with me to the sacrifice . And he sanctified  Jesse  and his sons , and called  them to the sacrifice .

6 그들이 오매 사무엘이 엘리압을 보고 마음에 이르기를 여호와의 기름 부으실 자가 과연 그 앞에 있도다 하였더니
6 And it came to pass, when they were come , that he looked  on Eliab , and said , Surely the LORD'S  anointed  is before him.

7 여호와께서 사무엘에게 이르시되 그 용모와 신장을 보지 말라 내가 이미 그를 버렸노라 나의 보는 것은 사람과 같지 아니하니 사람은 외모를 보거니와 나 여호와는 중심을 보느니라
7 But the LORD  said  unto Samuel , Look  not on his countenance , or on the height  of his stature

8 이새가 아비나답을 불러 사무엘의 앞을 지나게 하매 사무엘이 가로되 이도 여호와께서 택하지 아니하셨느니라
8 Then Jesse  called  Abinadab , and made him pass  before  Samuel . And he said , Neither hath the LORD  chosen  this.

9 이새가 삼마로 지나게 하매 사무엘이 가로되 이도 여호와께서 택하지 아니하셨느니라
9 Then Jesse  made Shammah  to pass by . And he said , Neither hath the LORD  chosen  this.

10 이새가 그 아들 일곱으로 다 사무엘 앞을 지나게 하나 사무엘이 이새에게 이르되 여호와께서 이들을 택하지 아니하셨느니라 하고
10 Again, Jesse  made seven  of his sons  to pass  before  Samuel . And Samuel  said  unto Jesse , The LORD  hath not chosen  these.

11 또 이새에게 이르되 네 아들들이 다 여기 있느냐 이새가 가로되 아직 말째가 남았는데 그가 양을 지키나이다 사무엘이 이새에게 이르되 보내어 그를 데려오라 그가 여기 오기까지는 우리가 식사 자리에 앉지 아니하겠노라
11 And Samuel  said  unto Jesse , Are here all  thy children ? And he said , There remaineth  yet the youngest , and, behold, he keepeth  the sheep . And Samuel  said  unto Jesse , Send  and fetch  him: for we will not sit down  till he come  hither .

12 이에 보내어 그를 데려오매 그의 빛이 붉고 눈이 빼어나고 얼굴이 아름답더라 여호와께서 가라사대 이가 그니 일어나 기름을 부으라
12 And he sent , and brought him in . Now he was ruddy , and withal  of a beautiful  countenance , and goodly  to look to . And the LORD  said , Arise , anoint  him: for this is he.

13 사무엘이 기름 뿔을 취하여 그 형제 중에서 그에게 부었더니 이날 이후로 다윗이 여호와의 신에게 크게 감동되니라 사무엘이 떠나서 라마로 가니라
13 Then Samuel  took  the horn  of oil , and anointed  him in the midst  of his brethren : and the Spirit  of the LORD  came  upon David  from that day  forward . So Samuel  rose up , and went  to Ramah .

14 여호와의 신이 사울에게서 떠나고 여호와의 부리신 악신이 그를 번뇌케 한지라
14 But the Spirit  of the LORD  departed  from Saul , and an evil  spirit  from the LORD  troubled  him.

15 사울의 신하들이 그에게 이르되 보소서 하나님의 부리신 악신이 왕을 번뇌케 하온즉
15 And Saul's  servants  said  unto him, Behold now, an evil  spirit  from God  troubleth  thee.

16 원컨대 우리 주는 주의 앞에 모시는 신하에게 명하여 수금 잘 탈 줄 아는 사람을 구하게 하소서 하나님의 부리신 악신이 왕에게 이를 때에 그가 손으로 타면 왕이 나으시리이다
16 Let our lord  now command  thy servants , which are before  thee, to seek out  a man , who is a cunning  player  on an harp : and it shall come to pass, when the evil  spirit  from God  is upon thee, that he shall play  with his hand , and thou shalt be well .

17 사울이 신하에게 이르되 나를 위하여 잘 타는 사람을 구하여 내게로 데려오라
17 And Saul  said  unto his servants , Provide  me now a man  that can play  well , and bring  him to me.

18 소년 중 한 사람이 대답하여 가로되 내가 베들레헴 사람 이새의 아들을 본즉 탈줄을 알고 호기와 무용과 구변이 있는 준수한 자라 여호와께서 그와 함께 계시더이다
18 Then answered  one  of the servants , and said , Behold, I have seen  a son  of Jesse  the Bethlehemite , that is cunning  in playing , and a mighty  valiant man , and a man  of war , and prudent  in matters , and a comely  person , and the LORD  is with him.

19 사울이 이에 사자를 이새에게 보내어 이르되 양 치는 네 아들 다윗을 내게로 보내라 하매
19 Wherefore Saul  sent  messengers  unto Jesse , and said , Send  me David  thy son , which is with the sheep .

20 이새가 떡과 한 가죽부대의 포도주와 염소 새끼를 나귀에 실리고 그 아들 다윗의 손으로 사울에게 보내니
20 And Jesse  took  an ass  laden with bread , and a bottle  of wine , and a  kid  , and sent  them by  David  his son  unto Saul .

21 다윗이 사울에게 이르러 그 앞에 모셔 서매 사울이 그를 크게 사랑하여 자기의 병기 든 자를 삼고
21 And David  came  to Saul , and stood  before  him: and he loved  him greatly

22 이새에게 사람을 보내어 이르되 청컨대 다윗으로 내 앞에 모셔 서게 하라 그가 내게 은총을 얻었느니라 하니라
22 And Saul  sent  to Jesse , saying , Let David , I pray thee, stand  before  me

23 하나님의 부리신 악신이 사울에게 이를 때에 다윗이 수금을 취하여 손으로 탄즉 사울이 상쾌하여 낫고 악신은 그에게서 떠나더라
23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit  from God  was upon Saul , that David  took  an harp , and played  with his hand : so Saul  was refreshed , and was well , and the evil  spirit  departed  from him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.