오늘의 성경 읽기

사무엘상 20장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 90회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘상 20장

1 다윗이 라마 나욧에서 도망하여 와서 요나단에게 이르되 내가 무엇을 하였으며 내 죄악이 무엇이며 네 부친 앞에서 나의 죄가 무엇이관대 그가 내 생명을 찾느뇨
1 And David  fled  from Naioth  in Ramah , and came  and said  before  Jonathan , What have I done ? what is mine iniquity ? and what is my sin  before  thy father , that he seeketh  my life ?

2 요나단이 그에게 이르되 결단코 아니라 네가 죽지 아니하리라 내 부친이 대소사를 내게 알게 아니하고는 행함이 없나니 내 부친이 어찌하여 이 일은 내게 숨기리요 그렇지 아니하니라
2 And he said  unto him, God forbid

3 다윗이 또 맹세하여 가로되 내가 네게 은혜 받은 줄을 네 부친이 밝히 알고 스스로 이르기를 요나단이 슬퍼할까 두려운즉 그로 이를 알게 하지 아니하리라 함이니라 그러나 진실로 여호와의 사심과 네 생명으로 맹세하노니 나와 사망의 사이는 한 걸음 뿐이니라
3 And David  sware  moreover, and said , Thy father  certainly  knoweth  that I have found  grace  in thine eyes

4 요나단이 다윗에게 이르되 네 마음의 소원이 무엇이든지 내가 너를 위하여 그것을 이루리라
4 Then said  Jonathan  unto David , Whatsoever thy soul  desireth , I will even do  it for thee.

5 다윗이 요나단에게 이르되 내일은 월삭인즉 내가 마땅히 왕을 모시고 앉아 식사를 하여야 할것이나 나를 보내어 제 삼일 저녁까지 들에 숨게 하고
5 And David  said  unto Jonathan , Behold, to morrow  is the new moon , and I should not fail  to sit  with the king  at meat : but let me go , that I may hide  myself in the field  unto the third  day at even .

6 네 부친이 만일 나를 자세히 묻거든 그 때에 너는 말하기를 다윗이 자기 성 베들레헴으로 급히 가기를 내게 허하라 간청하였사오니 이는 온 가족을 위하여 거기서 매년제를 드릴 때가 됨이니이다 하라
6 If thy father  at all  miss  me, then say , David  earnestly  asked  leave of me that he might run  to Bethlehem  his city : for there is a yearly  sacrifice  there for all the family .

7 그의 말이 좋다 하면 네 종이 평안하려니와 그가 만일 노하면 나를 해하려고 결심한 줄을 알찌니
7 If he say  thus, It is well

8 그런즉 원컨대 네 종에게 인자히 행하라 네가 네 종으로 여호와 앞에서 너와 맹약케 하였음이니라 그러나 내게 죄악이 있거든 네가 친히 나를 죽이라 나를 네 부친에게로 데려갈 것이 무엇이뇨
8 Therefore thou shalt deal  kindly  with thy servant

9 요나단이 가로되 이 일이 결코 네게 있지 아니하리라 내 부친이 너를 해하려 결심한 줄 알면 내가 네게 이르지 아니하겠느냐
9 And Jonathan  said , Far be it from thee : for if I knew  certainly  that evil  were determined  by my father  to come  upon thee, then would not I tell  it thee?

10 다윗이 요나단에게 이르되 네 부친이 혹 엄하게 네게 대답하면 누가 그것을 내게 고하겠느냐
10 Then said  David  to Jonathan , Who shall tell  me? or what if thy father  answer  thee roughly ?

11 요나단이 다윗에게 이르되 오라 우리가 들로 가자 하고 두 사람이 들로 가니라
11 And Jonathan  said  unto David , Come , and let us go out  into the field . And they went out  both  of them into the field .

12 요나단이 다윗에게 이르되 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 증거하시거니와 내가 내일이나 모레 이맘때에 내 부친을 살펴서 너 다윗에게 대한 의향이 선하면 내가 보내어 네게 알게 하지 않겠느냐
12 And Jonathan  said  unto David , O LORD  God  of Israel , when I have sounded  my father  about to morrow  any time , or the third  day, and, behold, if there be good  toward David , and I then send  not unto thee, and shew  it thee

13 그러나 만일 내 부친이 너를 해하려 하거늘 내가 이 일을 네게 알게 하여 너를 보내어 평안히 가게 하지 아니하면 여호와께서 나 요나단에게 벌을 내리시고 또 내리시기를 원하노라 여호와께서 내 부친과 함께 하신것 같이 너와 함께 하시기를 원하노니
13 The LORD  do  so  and much more  to Jonathan : but if it please  my father  to do thee evil , then I will shew  it thee, and send thee away , that thou mayest go  in peace : and the LORD  be with thee, as he hath been with my father .

14 너는 나의 사는 날 동안에 여호와의 인자를 내게 베풀어서 나로 죽지 않게 할뿐 아니라
14 And thou shalt not only while yet  I live  shew  me the kindness  of the LORD , that I die  not:

15 여호와께서 너 다윗의 대적들을 지면에서 다 끊어버리신 때에도 너는 네 인자를 내 집에서 영영히 끊어 버리지 말라 하고
15 But also thou shalt not cut off  thy kindness  from my house  for  ever : no, not when the LORD  hath cut off  the enemies  of David  every one  from the face  of the earth .

16 이에 요나단이 다윗의 집과 언약하기를 여호와께서는 다윗의 대적들을 치실찌어다 하니라
16 So Jonathan  made  a covenant with the house  of David , saying, Let the LORD  even require  it at the hand  of David's  enemies .

17 요나단이 다윗을 사랑하므로 그로 다시 맹세케 하였으니 이는 자기 생명을 사랑함 같이 그를 사랑함이었더라
17 And Jonathan  caused David  to swear  again , because he loved  him: for he loved  him as he loved  his own soul .

18 요나단이 다윗에게 이르되 내일은 월삭인즉 네 자리가 비므로 네가 없음을 자세히 물으실 것이라
18 Then Jonathan  said  to David , To morrow  is the new moon : and thou shalt be missed , because thy seat  will be empty .

19 너는 사흘을 있다가 빨리 내려가서 그 일이 있던 날에 숨었던 곳에 이르러 에셀 바위 곁에 있으라
19 And when thou hast stayed three days , then thou shalt go down  quickly , and come  to the place  where thou didst hide  thyself when  the business  was in hand, and shalt remain  by  the stone  Ezel .

20 내가 과녁을 쏘려 함 같이 살 셋을 그 곁에 쏘고
20 And I will shoot  three  arrows  on the side  thereof, as though I shot  at a mark .

21 아이를 보내어 가서 살을 찾으라 하며 내가 짐짓 아이에게 이르기를 보라 살이 네 이편에 있으니 가져오라 하거든 너는 돌아올찌니 여호와께서 사시거니와 네가 평안 무사할 것이요
21 And, behold, I will send  a lad , saying, Go , find out  the arrows . If I expressly  say  unto the lad , Behold, the arrows  are on this side of thee, take  them

22 만일 아이에게 이르기를 보라 살이 네 앞편에 있다 하거든 네 길을 가라 여호와께서 너를 보내셨음이니라
22 But if I say  thus unto the young man , Behold, the arrows  are beyond  thee

23 너와 내가 말한 일에 대하여는 여호와께서 너와 나 사이에 영영토록 계시느니라
23 And as touching the matter  which thou and I have spoken  of, behold, the LORD  be between thee and me for  ever .

24 다윗이 들에 숨으니라 월삭이 되매 왕이 앉아 음식을 먹을 때에
24 So David  hid  himself in the field : and when the new moon  was come, the king  sat him down  to eat  meat .

25 왕은 평시와 같이 벽 곁 자기 자리에 앉았고 요나단은 섰고 아브넬은 사울의 곁에 앉았고 다윗의 자리는 비었으나
25 And the king  sat  upon his seat , as at other times , even upon a seat  by the wall : and Jonathan  arose , and Abner  sat  by Saul's  side , and David's  place  was empty .

26 그러나 그 날에는 사울이 아무 말도 아니하였으니 이는 생각하기를 그에게 무슨 사고가 있어서 부정한가보다 정녕히 부정한가보다 하였음이더니
26 Nevertheless Saul  spake  not any thing  that day : for he thought , Something hath befallen  him, he is not  clean

27 이튿날 곧 달의 제 이일에도 다윗의 자리가 오히려 비었으므로 사울이 그 아들 요나단에게 묻되 이새의 아들이 어찌하여 어제와 오늘 식사에 나오지 아니하느뇨
27 And it came to pass on the morrow , which was the second  day of the month , that David's  place  was empty : and Saul  said  unto Jonathan  his son , Wherefore cometh  not the son  of Jesse  to meat , neither yesterday , nor to day ?

28 요나단이 사울에게 대답하되 다윗이 내게 베들레헴으로 가기를 간청하여
28 And Jonathan  answered  Saul , David  earnestly  asked  leave of me  to go to Bethlehem :

29 가로되 청컨대 나로 가게 하라 우리 가족이 그 성에서 제사할 일이 있으므로 나의 형이 내게 오기를 명하였으니 내가 네게 사랑을 받거든 나로 가서 내 형들을 보게 하라 하였으므로 그가 왕의 식사 자리에 오지 아니하였나이다
29 And he said , Let me go , I pray thee

30 사울이 요나단에게 노를 발하고 그에게 이르되 패역부도의 계집의 소생아 네가 이새의 아들을 택한 것이 네 수치와 네 어미의 벌거벗은 수치 됨을 내가 어찌 알지 못하랴
30 Then Saul's  anger  was kindled  against Jonathan , and he said  unto him, Thou son  of the perverse  rebellious  woman, do not I know  that thou hast chosen  the son  of Jesse  to thine own confusion , and unto the confusion  of thy mother's  nakedness ?

31 이새의 아들이 땅에 사는 동안은 너와 네 나라가 든든히 서지 못 하리라 그런즉 이제 보내어 그를 내게로 끌어오라 그는 죽어야 할 자니라
31 For as long as  the son  of Jesse  liveth  upon the ground , thou shalt not be established , nor thy kingdom . Wherefore now send  and fetch  him unto me, for he shall surely die  .

32 요나단이 그 부친 사울에게 대답하여 가로되 그가 죽을 일이 무엇이니이까 무엇을 행하였나이까
32 And Jonathan  answered  Saul  his father , and said  unto him, Wherefore shall he be slain ? what hath he done ?

33 사울이 요나단에게 단창을 던져 치려 한지라 요나단이 그 부친이 다윗을 죽이기로 결심한줄 알고
33 And Saul  cast  a javelin  at him to smite  him: whereby Jonathan  knew  that it was determined  of his father  to slay  David .

34 심히 노하여 식사 자리에서 떠나고 달의 제 이일에는 먹지 아니 하였으니 이는 그 부친이 다윗을 욕되게 하였으므로 다윗을 위하여 슬퍼함이었더라
34 So Jonathan  arose  from the table  in fierce  anger , and did eat  no meat  the second  day  of the month : for he was grieved  for David , because his father  had done him shame .

35 아침에 요나단이 작은 아이를 데리고 다윗과 정한 시간에 들로 나가서
35 And it came to pass in the morning , that Jonathan  went out  into the field  at the time appointed  with David , and a little  lad  with him.

36 아이에게 이르되 달려가서 나의 쏘는 살을 찾으라 하고 아이가 달려갈 때에 요나단이 살을 그의 위로 지나치게 쏘니라
36 And he said  unto his lad , Run , find out  now the arrows  which I shoot . And as the lad  ran , he shot  an arrow  beyond  him.

37 아이가 요나단의 쏜 살 있는 곳에 이를 즈음에 요나단이 아이 뒤에서 외쳐 가로되 살이 네 앞편에 있지 아니하냐 하고
37 And when the lad  was come  to the place  of the arrow  which Jonathan  had shot , Jonathan  cried  after  the lad , and said , Is not the arrow  beyond  thee?

38 요나단이 아이 뒤에서 또 외치되 지체 말고 빨리 달음질하라 하매 요나단의 아이가 살을 주워가지고 주인에게로 돌아왔으나
38 And Jonathan  cried  after  the lad , Make speed , haste , stay  not. And Jonathan's  lad  gathered up  the arrows  , and came  to his master .

39 그 아이는 아무런지 알지 못하고 요나단과 다윗만 그 일을 알았더라
39 But the lad  knew  not any thing : only Jonathan  and David  knew  the matter .

40 요나단이 그 병기를 아이에게 주며 이르되 이것을 가지고 성으로 가라
40 And Jonathan  gave  his artillery  unto his lad , and said  unto him, Go , carry  them to the city .

41 아이가 가매 다윗이 곧 바위 남편에서 일어나서 땅에 엎드려 세번 절한 후에 피차 입맞추고 같이 울되 다윗이 더욱 심하더니
41 And as soon as the lad  was gone , David  arose  out of a place toward  the south , and fell  on his face  to the ground , and bowed  himself three  times : and they kissed  one  another , and wept  one  with another , until David  exceeded .

42 요나단이 다윗에게 이르되 평안히 가라 우리 두 사람이 여호와의 이름으로 맹세하여 이르기를 여호와께서 영원히 나와 너 사이에 계시고 내 자손과 네 자손 사이에 계시리라 하였느니라 다윗은 일어나 떠나고 요나단은 성으로 들어오니라
42 And Jonathan  said  to David , Go  in peace , forasmuch as we have sworn  both  of us in the name  of the LORD , saying , The LORD  be between me and thee, and between my seed  and thy seed  for  ever . And he arose  and departed : and Jonathan  went  into the city .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.