사무엘상 26장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 126회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘상 26장

1 십 사람이 기브아에 와서 사울에게 이르러 가로되 다윗이 광야 앞 하길라산에 숨지 아니하였나이까
1 And the Ziphites  came  unto Saul  to Gibeah , saying , Doth not David  hide  himself in the hill  of Hachilah , which is before  Jeshimon ?

2 사울이 일어나 십 황무지에서 다윗을 찾으려고 이스라엘에서 택한 사람 삼천과 함께 십 황무지로 내려가서
2 Then Saul  arose , and went down  to the wilderness  of Ziph , having three  thousand  chosen  men  of Israel  with him, to seek  David  in the wilderness  of Ziph .

3 광야 앞 하길라산 길 가에 진 치니라 다윗이 황무지에 있더니 사울이 자기를 따라 황무지로 들어옴을 깨닫고
3 And Saul  pitched  in the hill  of Hachilah , which is before  Jeshimon , by the way . But David  abode  in the wilderness , and he saw  that Saul  came  after  him into the wilderness .

4 이에 탐정을 보내어 사울이 과연 이른줄 알고
4 David  therefore sent out  spies , and understood  that Saul  was come  in very deed .

5 일어나 사울의 진 친 곳에 이르러 사울과 넬의 아들 군대장관 아브넬의 유하는 곳을 본즉 사울이 진 가운데 누웠고 백성은 그를 둘러 진 쳤더라
5 And David  arose , and came  to the place  where Saul  had pitched : and David  beheld  the place  where Saul  lay , and Abner  the son  of Ner , the captain  of his host : and Saul  lay  in the trench , and the people  pitched  round about  him.

6 이에 다윗이 헷 사람 아히멜렉과 스루야의 아들 요압의 아우 아비새에게 물어 가로되 누가 나로 더불어 진에 내려가서 사울에게 이르겠느냐 아비새가 가로되 내가 함께 가겠나이다
6 Then answered  David  and said  to Ahimelech  the Hittite , and to Abishai  the son  of Zeruiah , brother  to Joab , saying , Who will go down  with me to Saul  to the camp ? And Abishai  said , I will go down  with thee.

7 다윗과 아비새가 밤에 그 백성에게 나아가 본즉 사울이 진 가운데 누워 자고 창은 머리 곁 땅에 꽂혔고 아브넬과 백성들은 그를 둘러 누웠는지라
7 So David  and Abishai  came  to the people  by night : and, behold, Saul  lay  sleeping  within the trench , and his spear  stuck  in the ground  at his bolster : but Abner  and the people  lay  round about  him.

8 아비새가 다윗에게 이르되 하나님이 오늘날 당신의 원수를 당신의 손에 붙이셨나이다 그러므로 청하오니 나로 창으로 그를 찔러서 단번에 땅에 꽂게 하소서 내가 그를 두번 찌를 것이 없으리이다
8 Then said  Abishai  to David , God  hath delivered  thine enemy  into thine hand  this day : now therefore let me smite  him, I pray thee, with the spear  even to the earth  at once  , and I will not smite him the second time .

9 다윗이 아비새에게 이르되 죽이지 말라 누구든지 손을 들어 여호와의 기름 부음을 받은 자를 치면 죄가 없겠느냐
9 And David  said  to Abishai , Destroy  him not: for who can stretch forth  his hand  against the LORD'S  anointed , and be guiltless ?

10 또 가로되 여호와께서 사시거니와 여호와께서 그를 치시리니 혹 죽을 날이 이르거나 혹 전장에 들어 가서 망하리라
10 David  said  furthermore, As the LORD  liveth , the LORD  shall smite  him

11 내가 손을 들어 여호와의 기름 부음을 받은 자를 치는 것을 여호와께서 금하시나니 너는 그의 머리 곁에 있는 창과 물병만 가지고 가자 하고
11 The LORD  forbid  that I should stretch forth  mine hand  against the LORD'S  anointed : but, I pray thee, take  thou now the spear  that is at his bolster , and the cruse  of water , and let us go .

12 다윗이 사울의 머리 곁에서 창과 물병을 가지고 떠나가되 깨든지 이를 보든지 알든지 하는 사람이 없었으니 이는 여호와께서 그들로 깊이 잠들게 하셨으므로 그들이 다 잠이었더라
12 So David  took  the spear  and the cruse  of water  from Saul's  bolster

13 이에 다윗이 건너편으로 가서 멀리 산꼭대기에 서니 상거가 멀더라
13 Then David  went over  to the other side , and stood  on the top  of an hill  afar off

14 다윗이 백성과 넬의 아들 아브넬을 대하여 외쳐 가로되 아브넬아 너는 대답지 아니하느냐 아브넬이 대답하여 가로되 왕을 부르는 너는 누구냐
14 And David  cried  to the people , and to Abner  the son  of Ner , saying , Answerest  thou not, Abner ? Then Abner  answered  and said , Who art thou that criest  to the king ?

15 다윗이 아브넬에게 이르되 네가 용사가 아니냐 이스라엘 중에 너 같은 자가 누구냐 그러한데 네가 어찌하여 네 주 왕을 보호하지 아니하느냐 백성 중 한 사람이 네 주 왕을 죽이려고 들어갔었느니라
15 And David  said  to Abner , Art not thou a valiant man ? and who is like to thee in Israel ? wherefore then hast thou not kept  thy lord  the king ? for there came  one  of the people  in to destroy  the king  thy lord .

16 네 행한 이 일이 선치 못하도다 여호와께서 사시거니와 여호와의 기름 부음 받은 너희 주를 보호하지 아니하였으니 너희는 마땅히 죽을 자니라 이제 왕의 창과 왕의 머리 곁에 있던 물병이 어디 있나 보라
16 This thing  is not good  that thou hast done . As the LORD  liveth , ye are worthy  to die , because ye have not kept  your master , the LORD'S  anointed . And now see  where the king's  spear  is, and the cruse  of water  that was at his bolster .

17 사울이 다윗의 음성을 알아 듣고 가로되 내 아들 다윗아 이것이 네 음성이냐 다윗이 가로되 내 주 왕이여 내 음성이니이다
17 And Saul  knew  David's  voice , and said , Is this thy voice , my son  David ? And David  said , It is my voice , my lord , O king .

18 또 가로되 내 주는 어찌하여 주의 종을 쫓으시나이까 내가 무엇을 하였으며 내 손에 무슨 악이 있나이까
18 And he said , Wherefore doth my lord  thus pursue  after  his servant ? for what have I done ? or what evil  is in mine hand ?

19 청컨대 내 주 왕은 이제 종의 말을 들으소서 만일 왕을 격동시켜 나를 해하려 하는 이가 여호와시면 여호와께서는 제물을 받으시기를 원하나이다마는 만일 인자들이면 그들이 여호와 앞에 저주를 받으리니 이는 그들이 이르기를 너는 가서 다른 신들을 섬기라 하고 오늘날 나를 쫓아내어 여호와의 기업에 붙지 못하게 함이니이다
19 Now therefore, I pray thee, let my lord  the king  hear  the words  of his servant . If the LORD  have stirred thee up  against me, let him accept  an offering : but if they be the children  of men , cursed  be they before  the LORD

20 그런즉 청컨대 여호와 앞에서 먼 이곳에서 이제 나의 피로 땅에 흐르지 말게 하옵소서 이는 산에서 메추라기를 사냥하는 자와 같이 이스라엘 왕이 한 벼룩을 수색하러 나오셨음이니이다
20 Now therefore, let not my blood  fall  to the earth  before the face  of the LORD : for the king  of Israel  is come out  to seek  a  flea , as when one doth hunt  a partridge  in the mountains .

21 사울이 가로되 내가 범죄하였도다 내 아들 다윗아 돌아오라 네가 오늘 내 생명을 귀중히 여겼은즉 내가 다시는 너를 해하려 하지 아니하리라 내가 어리석은 일을 하였으니 대단히 잘못 되었도다
21 Then said  Saul , I have sinned : return , my son  David : for I will no more do thee harm , because my soul  was precious  in thine eyes  this day : behold, I have played the fool , and have erred  exceedingly  .

22 다윗이 대답하여 가로되 왕은 창을 보소서 한 소년을 보내어 가져가게 하소서
22 And David  answered  and said , Behold the king's  spear ! and let one  of the young men  come over  and fetch  it.

23 여호와께서 각 사람에게 그 의와 신실을 갚으시리니 이는 여호와께서 오늘날 왕을 내 손에 붙이셨으되 나는 손을 들어 여호와의 기름 부음을 받은 자 치기를 원치 아니하였음이니이다
23 The LORD  render  to every man  his righteousness  and his faithfulness : for the LORD  delivered  thee into my hand  to day , but I would  not stretch forth  mine hand  against the LORD'S  anointed .

24 오늘날 왕의 생명을 내가 중히 여긴것 같이 내 생명을 여호와께서 중히 여기셔서 모든 환난에서 나를 구하여 내시기를 바라나이다
24 And, behold, as thy life  was much set by  this day  in mine eyes , so let my life  be much set by  in the eyes  of the LORD , and let him deliver  me out of all tribulation .

25 사울이 다윗에게 이르되 내 아들 다윗아 네게 복이 있을찌로다 네가 큰 일을 행하겠고 반드시 승리를 얻으리라 하니라 다윗은 자기 길로 가고 사울은 자기 곳으로 돌아가니라
25 Then Saul  said  to David , Blessed  be thou, my son  David : thou shalt both do  great  things, and also shalt still  prevail . So David  went  on his way , and Saul  returned  to his place .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.