사무엘하 7장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 852회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘하 7장

1 여호와께서 사방의 모든 대적을 파하사 왕으로 궁에 평안히 거하게 하신 때에
1 And it came to pass, when the king  sat  in his house , and the LORD  had given him rest  round about  from all his enemies

2 왕이 선지자 나단에게 이르되 볼찌어다 나는 백향목 궁에 거하거늘 하나님의 궤는 휘장 가운데 있도다
2 That the king  said  unto Nathan  the prophet , See  now, I dwell  in an house  of cedar , but the ark  of God  dwelleth  within  curtains .

3 나단이 왕께 고하되 여호와께서 왕과 함께 계시니 무릇 마음에 있는 바를 행하소서
3 And Nathan  said  to the king , Go , do  all that is in thine heart

4 그 밤에 여호와의 말씀이 나단에게 임하여 가라사대
4 And it came to pass that night , that the word  of the LORD  came unto Nathan , saying ,

5 가서 내 종 다윗에게 말하기를 여호와의 말씀이 네가 나를 위하여 나의 거할 집을 건축하겠느냐
5 Go  and tell  my servant  David , Thus saith  the LORD , Shalt thou build  me an house  for me to dwell in ?

6 내가 이스라엘 자손을 애굽에서 인도하여 내던 날부터 오늘날까지 집에 거하지 아니하고 장막과 회막에 거하며 행하였나니
6 Whereas I have not dwelt  in any house  since the time  that I brought up  the children  of Israel  out of Egypt , even to this day , but have walked  in a tent  and in a tabernacle .

7 무릇 이스라엘 자손으로 더불어 행하는 곳에서 내가 내 백성 이스라엘을 먹이라고 명한 이스라엘 어느 지파에게 내가 말하기를 너희가 어찌하여 나를 위하여 백향목 집을 건축하지 아니하였느냐고 말하였느냐
7 In all the places wherein I have walked  with all the children  of Israel  spake  I a word  with any  of the tribes  of Israel , whom I commanded  to feed  my people  Israel , saying , Why build  ye not me an house  of cedar ?

8 그러므로 이제 내 종 다윗에게 이처럼 말하라 만군의 여호와께서 이처럼 말씀하시기를 내가 너를 목장 곧 양을 따르는데서 취하여 내 백성 이스라엘의 주권자를 삼고
8 Now therefore so shalt thou say  unto my servant  David , Thus saith  the LORD  of hosts , I took  thee from the sheepcote , from following  the sheep , to be ruler  over my people , over Israel :

9 네가 어디를 가든지 내가 너와 함께 있어 네 모든 대적을 네 앞에서 멸하였은즉 세상에서 존귀한 자의 이름 같이 네 이름을 존귀케 만들어 주리라
9 and I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest , and have cut off  all thine enemies  out of thy sight , and have made  thee a great  name , like unto the name  of the great  men that are in the earth .

10 내가 또 내 백성 이스라엘을 위하여 한 곳을 정하여 저희를 심고 저희로 자기 곳에 거하여 다시 옮기지 않게 하며 악한 유로 전과 같이 저희를 해하지 못하게 하여
10 Moreover I will appoint  a place  for my people  Israel , and will plant  them, that they may dwell  in a place of their own, and move  no more

11 전에 내가 사사를 명하여 내 백성 이스라엘을 다스리던 때와 같지 않게 하고 너를 모든 대적에게서 벗어나 평안케 하리라 여호와가 또 네게 이르노니 여호와가 너를 위하여 집을 이루고
11 And as since the time  that I commanded  judges  to be over my people  Israel , and have caused thee to rest  from all thine enemies . Also the LORD  telleth  thee that he will make  thee an house .

12 네 수한이 차서 네 조상들과 함께 잘 때에 내가 네 몸에서 날 자식을 네 뒤에 세워 그 나라를 견고케 하리라
12 And when thy days  be fulfilled , and thou shalt sleep  with thy fathers , I will set up  thy seed  after  thee, which shall proceed  out of thy bowels , and I will establish  his kingdom .

13 저는 내 이름을 위하여 집을 건축할 것이요 나는 그 나라 위를 영원히 견고케 하리라
13 He shall build  an house  for my name , and I will stablish  the throne  of his kingdom  for  ever .

14 나는 그 아비가 되고 그는 내 아들이 되리니 저가 만일 죄를 범하면 내가 사람 막대기와 인생 채찍으로 징계하려니와
14 I will be his father , and he shall be my son . If he commit iniquity , I will chasten  him with the rod  of men , and with the stripes  of the children  of men :

15 내가 네 앞에서 폐한 사울에게서 내 은총을 빼앗은것 같이 그에게서는 빼앗지 아니하리라
15 But my mercy  shall not depart away  from him, as I took  it from Saul , whom I put away  before  thee.

16 네 집과 네 나라가 내 앞에서 영원히 보전되고 네 위가 영원히 견고하리라 하셨다 하라
16 And thine house  and thy kingdom  shall be established  for  ever  before  thee: thy throne  shall be established  for  ever .

17 나단이 이 모든 말씀과 이 모든 묵시대로 다윗에게 고하니라
17 According to all these words , and according to all this vision , so did Nathan  speak  unto David .

18 다윗왕이 여호와 앞에 들어가 앉아서 가로되 주 여호와여 나는 누구오며 내 집은 무엇이관대 나로 이에 이르게 하셨나이까
18 Then went  king  David  in, and sat  before  the LORD , and he said , Who am I, O Lord  GOD ? and what is my house , that thou hast brought  me hitherto ?

19 주 여호와여 주께서 이것을 오히려 적게 여기시고 또 종의 집에 영구히 이를 일을 말씀하실뿐 아니라 주 여호와여 인간의 규례대로 하셨나이다
19 And this was yet a small thing  in thy sight , O Lord  GOD

20 주 여호와는 종을 아시오니 다윗이 다시 주께 무슨 말씀을 하오리이까
20 And what can  David  say  more  unto thee? for thou, Lord  GOD , knowest  thy servant .

21 주의 말씀을 인하여 주의 뜻대로 이 모든 큰 일을 행하사 주의 종에게 알게 하셨나이다
21 For thy word's  sake, and according to thine own heart , hast thou done  all these great things , to make thy servant  know  them.

22 여호와 하나님이여 이러므로 주는 광대하시니 이는 우리 귀로 들은대로는 주와 같은 이가 없고 주 외에는 참 신이 없음이니이다
22 Wherefore thou art great , O LORD  God : for there is none like thee, neither is there any God  beside  thee, according to all that we have heard  with our ears .

23 땅의 어느 한 나라가 주의 백성 이스라엘과 같으리이까 하나님이 가서 구속하사 자기 백성을 삼아 주의 명성을 내시며 저희를 위하여 큰 일을, 주의 땅을 위하여 두려운 일을 애굽과 열국과 그 신들에게서 구속하신 백성 앞에서 행하셨사오며
23 And what one  nation  in the earth  is like thy people , even like Israel , whom God  went  to redeem  for a people  to himself, and to make  him a name , and to do  for you great things  and terrible , for thy land , before  thy people , which thou redeemedst  to thee from Egypt , from the nations  and their gods ?

24 주께서 주의 백성 이스라엘을 세우사 영원히 주의 백성을 삼으셨사오니 여호와여 주께서 저희 하나님이 되셨나이다
24 For thou hast confirmed  to thyself thy people  Israel  to be a people  unto thee for  ever : and thou, LORD , art become  their God .

25 여호와 하나님이여 이제 주의 종과 종의 집에 대하여 말씀하신 것을 영원히 확실케 하옵시며 말씀하신대로 행하사
25 And now, O LORD  God , the word  that thou hast spoken  concerning thy servant , and concerning his house , establish  it for  ever , and do  as thou hast said .

26 사람으로 영원히 주의 이름을 높여 이르기를 만군의 여호와는 이스라엘의 하나님이라 하게 하옵시며 주의 종 다윗의 집으로 주 앞에 견고하게 하옵소서
26 And let thy name  be magnified  for  ever , saying , The LORD  of hosts  is the God  over Israel : and let the house  of thy servant  David  be established  before  thee.

27 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님이여 주의 종에게 알게 하여 이르시기를 내가 너를 위하여 집을 세우리라 하신고로 주의 종이 이 기도로 구할 마음이 생겼나이다
27 For thou, O LORD  of hosts , God  of Israel , hast revealed  to thy servant , saying , I will build  thee an house : therefore hath thy servant  found  in his heart  to pray  this prayer  unto thee.

28 주 여호와여 오직 주는 하나님이시며 말씀이 참되시니이다 주께서 이 좋은 것으로 종에게 허락하셨사오니
28 And now, O Lord  GOD , thou art that God , and thy words  be true , and thou hast promised  this goodness  unto thy servant :

29 이제 청컨대 종의 집에 복을 주사 주 앞에 영원히 있게 하옵소서 주 여호와께서 말씀하셨사오니 주의 은혜로 종의 집이 영원히 복을 받게 하옵소서 하니라
29 Therefore now let it please  thee to bless  the house  of thy servant , that it may continue for ever  before  thee: for thou, O Lord  GOD , hast spoken  it: and with thy blessing  let the house  of thy servant  be blessed  for ever .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.