사무엘하 12장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 317회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘하 12장

1 여호와께서 나단을 다윗에게 보내시니 와서 저에게 이르되 한 성에 두 사람이 있는데 하나는 부하고 하나는 가난하니
1 And the LORD  sent  Nathan  unto David . And he came  unto him, and said  unto him, There were two  men  in one  city

2 그 부한 자는 양과 소가 심히 많으나
2 The rich  man had exceeding  many  flocks  and herds :

3 가난한 자는 아무 것도 없고 자기가 사서 기르는 작은 암양 새끼 하나뿐이라 그 암양 새끼는 저와 저의 자식과 함께 있어 자라며 저의 먹는 것을 먹으며 저의 잔에서 마시며 저의 품에 누우므로 저에게는 딸처럼 되었거늘
3 But the poor  man had nothing, save one  little  ewe lamb , which he had bought  and nourished up : and it grew up  together  with him, and with his children

4 어떤 행인이 그 부자에게 오매 부자가 자기의 양과 소를 아껴 자기에게 온 행인을 위하여 잡지 아니하고 가난한 사람의 양 새끼를 빼앗아다가 자기에게 온 사람을 위하여 잡았나이다
4 And there came  a traveller  unto the rich  man , and he spared  to take  of his own flock  and of his own herd , to dress  for the wayfaring man  that was come  unto him

5 다윗이 그 사람을 크게 노하여 나단에게 이르되 여호와의 사심을 가리켜 맹세하노니 이 일을 행한 사람은 마땅히 죽을 자라
5 And David's  anger  was greatly  kindled  against the man

6 저가 불쌍히 여기지 않고 이 일을 행하였으니 그 양 새끼를 사배나 갚아 주어야 하리라
6 And he shall restore  the lamb  fourfold , because  he did  this thing , and because  he had no pity .

7 나단이 다윗에게 이르되 당신이 그 사람이라 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이처럼 이르시기를 내가 너로 이스라엘 왕을 삼기 위하여 네게 기름을 붓고 너를 사울의 손에서 구원하고
7 And Nathan  said  to David , Thou art the man . Thus saith  the LORD  God  of Israel , I anointed  thee king  over Israel , and I delivered  thee out of the hand  of Saul

8 네 주인의 집을 네게 주고 네 주인의 처들을 네 품에 두고 이스라엘과 유다 족속을 네게 맡겼느니라 만일 그것이 부족하였을것 같으면 내가 네게 이것 저것을 더 주었으리라
8 And I gave  thee thy master's  house , and thy master's  wives  into thy bosom , and gave  thee the house  of Israel  and of Judah

9 그러한데 어찌하여 네가 여호와의 말씀을 업신여기고 나 보기에 악을 행하였느뇨 네가 칼로 헷 사람 우리아를 죽이되 암몬 자손의 칼로 죽이고 그 처를 빼앗아 네 처를 삼았도다
9 Wherefore hast thou despised  the commandment  of the LORD , to do  evil  in his sight ? thou hast killed  Uriah  the Hittite  with the sword , and hast taken  his wife  to be thy wife , and hast slain  him with the sword  of the children  of Ammon .

10 이제 네가 나를 업신여기고 헷 사람 우리아의 처를 빼앗아 네 처를 삼았은즉 칼이 네 집에 영영히 떠나지 아니하리라 하셨고
10 Now therefore the sword  shall never  depart  from thine house

11 여호와께서 또 이처럼 이르시기를 내가 네 집에 재화를 일으키고 내가 네 처들을 가져 네 눈앞에서 다른 사람에게 주리니 그 사람이 네 처들로 더불어 백주에 동침하리라
11 Thus saith  the LORD , Behold, I will raise up  evil  against thee out of thine own house , and I will take  thy wives  before thine eyes , and give  them unto thy neighbour , and he shall lie  with thy wives  in the sight  of this sun .

12 너는 은밀히 행하였으나 나는 이스라엘 무리 앞 백주에 이 일을 행하리라 하셨나이다
12 For thou didst  it secretly : but I will do  this thing  before all Israel , and before the sun .

13 다윗이 나단에게 이르되 내가 여호와께 죄를 범하였노라 하매 나단이 다윗에게 대답하되 여호와께서도 당신의 죄를 사하셨나니 당신이 죽지 아니하려니와
13 And David  said  unto Nathan , I have sinned  against the LORD . And Nathan  said  unto David , The LORD  also hath put away  thy sin

14 이 일로 인하여 여호와의 원수로 크게 훼방할 거리를 얻게 하였으니 당신의 낳은 아이가 정녕 죽으리이다 하고
14 Howbeit , because by this deed  thou hast given  great occasion  to the enemies  of the LORD  to blaspheme , the child  also that is born  unto thee shall surely  die .

15 나단이 자기 집으로 돌아가니라 우리아의 처가 다윗에게 낳은 아이를 여호와께서 치시매 심히 앓는지라
15 And Nathan  departed  unto his house . And the LORD  struck  the child  that Uriah's  wife  bare  unto David , and it was very sick .

16 다윗이 그 아이를 위하여 하나님께 간구하되 금식하고 안에 들어가서 밤새도록 땅에 엎드렸으니
16 David  therefore besought  God  for the child

17 그 집의 늙은 자들이 곁에 이르러 다윗을 일으키려 하되 왕이 듣지 아니하고 저희로 더불어 먹지도 아니하더라
17 And the elders  of his house  arose , and went to him, to raise him up  from the earth : but he would  not, neither did he eat  bread  with them.

18 이레만에 그 아이가 죽으니라 그러나 다윗의 신복들이 아이의 죽은 것을 왕에게 고하기를 두려워하니 이는 저희가 말하기를 아이가 살았을 때에 우리가 말하여도 왕이 그 말을 듣지 아니하셨나니 어떻게 그 아이의 죽은 것을 고할 수 있으랴 왕이 훼상하시리로다 함이라
18 And it came to pass on the seventh  day , that the child  died . And the servants  of David  feared  to tell  him that the child  was dead : for they said , Behold, while the child  was yet alive , we spake  unto him, and he would not hearken  unto our voice : how will he then  vex  himself , if we tell  him that the child  is dead ?

19 다윗이 그 신복들의 서로 수군거리는 것을 보고 그 아이가 죽은 줄을 깨닫고 그 신복들에게 묻되 아이가 죽었느냐 대답하되 죽었나이다
19 But when David  saw  that his servants  whispered , David  perceived  that the child  was dead : therefore David  said  unto his servants , Is the child  dead ? And they said , He is dead .

20 다윗이 땅에서 일어나 몸을 씻고 기름을 바르고 의복을 갈아입고 여호와의 전에 들어가서 경배하고 궁으로 돌아와서 명하여 음식을 그 앞에 베풀게 하고 먹은지라
20 Then David  arose  from the earth , and washed , and anointed  himself, and changed  his apparel , and came  into the house  of the LORD , and worshipped : then he came  to his own house

21 신복들이 왕께 묻되 아이가 살았을 때에는 위하여 금식하고 우시더니 죽은 후에는 일어나서 잡수시니 어찜이니이까
21 Then said  his servants  unto him, What thing  is this that thou hast done ? thou didst fast  and weep  for the child , while it was alive

22 가로되 아이가 살았을 때에 내가 금식하고 운것은 혹시 여호와께서 나를 불쌍히 여기사 아이를 살려 주실는지 누가 알까 생각 함이어니와
22 And he said , While the child  was yet alive , I fasted  and wept : for I said , Who can tell  whether GOD  will be gracious  to me, that the child  may live ?

23 시방은 죽었으니 어찌 금식하랴 내가 다시 돌아오게 할수 있느냐 나는 저에게로 가려니와 저는 내게로 돌아오지 아니하리라
23 But now he is dead , wherefore should I fast ? can  I bring him back again ? I shall go  to him, but he shall not return  to me.

24 다윗이 그 처 밧세바를 위로하고 저에게 들어가 동침하였더니 저가 아들을 낳으매 그 이름을 솔로몬이라 하니라 여호와께서 그를 사랑하사
24 And David  comforted  Bathsheba  his wife , and went in  unto her, and lay  with her: and she bare  a son , and he called  his name  Solomon : and the LORD  loved  him.

25 선지자 나단을 보내사 그 이름을 여디디야라 하시니 이는 여호와께서 사랑하심을 인함이더라
25 And he sent  by the hand  of Nathan  the prophet

26 요압이 암몬 자손의 왕성 랍바를 쳐서 취하게 되매
26 And Joab  fought  against Rabbah  of the children  of Ammon , and took  the royal  city .

27 사자를 다윗에게 보내어 가로되 내가 랍바 곧 물들의 성을 쳐서 취하게 되었으니
27 And Joab  sent  messengers  to David , and said , I have fought  against Rabbah , and have taken  the city  of waters .

28 이제 왕은 남은 군사를 모아 진 치고 이 성을 쳐서 취하소서 내가 이 성을 취하면 이 성이 내 이름으로 일컬음을 받을까 두려워 하나이다
28 Now therefore gather  the rest  of the people  together , and encamp  against the city , and take  it: lest I take  the city , and it be called  after my name .

29 다윗이 모든 군사를 모아 랍바로 가서 쳐서 취하고
29 And David  gathered  all the people  together , and went  to Rabbah , and fought  against it, and took  it.

30 그 왕의 머리에서 보석 있는 면류관을 취하니 그 중량이 금 한 달란트라 다윗이 머리에 쓰니라 다윗이 또 그 성에서 노략한 물건을 무수히 내어오고
30 And he took  their king's  crown  from off his head , the weight  whereof was a talent  of gold  with the precious  stones : and it was set on David's  head . And he brought forth  the spoil  of the city  in great  abundance .

31 그 가운데 백성들을 끌어내어 톱질과 써레질과 도끼질과 벽돌구이를 하게 하니라 암몬 자손의 모든 성을 이같이 하고 다윗과 모든 백성이 예루살렘으로 돌아오니라
31 And he brought forth  the people  that were therein, and put  them under saws , and under harrows  of iron , and under axes  of iron , and made them pass  through the brickkiln : and thus did  he unto all the cities  of the children  of Ammon . So David  and all the people  returned  unto Jerusalem .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.