사무엘하 14장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 310회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘하 14장

1 스루야의 아들 요압이 왕의 마음이 압살롬에게로 향하는줄 알고
1 Now Joab  the son  of Zeruiah  perceived  that the king's  heart  was toward Absalom .

2 드고아에 보내어 거기서 슬기 있는 여인 하나를 데려다가 이르되 청컨대 너는 상제 된것처럼 상복을 입고 기름을 바르지 말고 죽은 사람을 위하여 오래 슬퍼하는 여인 같이 하고
2 And Joab  sent  to Tekoah , and fetched  thence a wise  woman , and said  unto her, I pray thee, feign thyself to be a mourner , and put on  now mourning  apparel , and anoint  not thyself with oil , but be as a woman  that had a long  time  mourned  for the dead :

3 왕께 들어가서 여차여차히 말하라고 할 말을 그 입에 넣어주니라
3 And come  to the king , and speak  on this manner  unto him. So Joab  put  the words  in her mouth .

4 드고아 여인이 왕께 고할 때에 얼굴을 땅에 대고 엎드려 가로되 왕이여 도우소서
4 And when the woman  of Tekoah  spake  to the king , she fell  on her face  to the ground , and did obeisance , and said , Help , O king .

5 왕이 저에게 이르되 무슨 일이냐 대답하되 나는 참 과부니이다 남편은 죽고
5 And the king  said  unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered , I am indeed  a widow  woman , and mine husband  is dead .

6 아들 둘이 있더니 저희가 들에서 싸우나 말려 줄 사람이 아무도 없으므로 저가 이를 쳐 죽인지라
6 And thy handmaid  had two  sons , and they two  strove together  in the field , and there was none to part  them, but the one  smote  the other , and slew  him.

7 온 족속이 일어나서 왕의 계집종 나를 핍박하여 말하기를 그 동생을 죽인 자를 내어놓으라 우리가 그 동생 죽인 죄를 갚아 저를 죽여 사자 될것까지 끊겠노라 하오니 그러한즉 저희가 내게 남아 있는 숯불을 꺼서 내 남편의 이름과 씨를 세상에 끼쳐두지 아니 하겠나이다
7 And, behold, the whole family  is risen  against thine handmaid , and they said , Deliver  him that smote  his brother , that we may kill  him, for the life  of his brother  whom he slew

8 왕이 여인에게 이르되 네 집으로 가라 내가 너를 위하여 명령을 내리리라
8 And the king  said  unto the woman , Go  to thine house , and I will give charge  concerning thee.

9 드고아 여인이 왕께 고하되 내 주 왕이여 그 죄는 나와 내 아비의 집으로 돌릴 것이니 왕과 왕위는 허물이 없으리이다
9 And the woman  of Tekoah  said  unto the king , My lord , O king , the iniquity  be on me, and on my father's  house : and the king  and his throne  be guiltless .

10 왕이 가로되 누구든지 네게 말하는 자를 내게로 데려오라 저가 다시는 너를 건드리지도 못하리라
10 And the king  said , Whosoever saith  ought unto thee, bring  him to me, and he shall not touch  thee any more .

11 여인이 가로되 청컨대 왕은 왕의 하나님 여호와를 생각하사 원수 갚는 자로 더 죽이지 못하게 하옵소서 내 아들을 죽일까 두려워 하나이다 왕이 가로되 여호와의 사심을 가리켜 맹세하노니 네 아들의 머리카락 하나라도 땅에 떨어지지 아니하리라
11 Then said  she, I pray thee, let the king  remember  the LORD  thy God , that thou wouldest not suffer the revengers  of blood  to destroy  any more , lest they destroy  my son . And he said , As the LORD  liveth , there shall not one hair  of thy son  fall  to the earth .

12 여인이 가로되 청컨대 계집종을 용납하여 한 말씀으로 내 주 왕께 여쭙게 하옵소서 가로되 말하라
12 Then the woman  said , Let thine handmaid , I pray thee, speak  one word  unto my lord  the king . And he said , Say on .

13 여인이 가로되 그러면 어찌하여 왕께서 하나님의 백성에게 대하여 이같은 도모를 하셨나이까 이 말씀을 하셨으니 왕께서 죄 있는 사람 같이 되심은 그 내어쫓긴 자를 집으로 돌아오게 아니하심이니이다
13 And the woman  said , Wherefore then hast thou thought  such a thing against the people  of God ? for the king  doth speak  this thing  as one which is faulty , in that the king  doth not fetch home again  his banished .

14 우리는 필경 죽으리니 땅에 쏟아진 물을 다시 모으지 못함 같을 것이오나 하나님은 생명을 빼앗지 아니하시고 방책을 베푸사 내어쫓긴 자로 하나님께 버린 자가 되지 않게 하시나이다
14 For we must needs  die , and are as water  spilt  on the ground , which cannot be gathered up again

15 이제 내가 와서 내 주 왕께 이 말씀을 여쭙는 것은 백성들이 나를 두렵게 하므로 계집종이 스스로 말하기를 내가 왕께 여쭈면 혹시 종의 청하는 것을 시행하실 것이라
15 Now therefore that I am come  to speak  of this thing  unto my lord  the king , it is because the people  have made me afraid : and thy handmaid  said , I will now speak  unto the king

16 왕께서 들으시고 나와 내 아들을 함께 하나님의 산업에서 끊을 자의 손에서 종을 구원하시리라 함이니이다
16 For the king  will hear , to deliver  his handmaid  out of the hand  of the man  that would destroy  me and my son  together  out of the inheritance  of God .

17 계집종이 또 스스로 말하기를 내 주 왕의 말씀이 나의 위로가 되기를 원한다 하였사오니 이는 내 주 왕께서 하나님의 사자 같이 선과 악을 분간하심이니이다 원컨대 왕의 하나님 여호와께서 왕과 같이 계시옵소서
17 Then thine handmaid  said , The word  of my lord  the king  shall now be comfortable : for as an angel  of God , so is my lord  the king  to discern  good  and bad : therefore the LORD  thy God  will be with thee.

18 왕이 그 여인에게 대답하여 이르되 내가 네게 묻는 것을 숨기지 말라 여인이 가로되 내 주 왕은 말씀하옵소서
18 Then the king  answered  and said  unto the woman , Hide  not from me, I pray thee, the thing  that I shall ask  thee. And the woman  said , Let my lord  the king  now speak .

19 왕이 가로되 이 모든 일에 요압이 너와 함께 하였느냐 여인이 대답하여 가로되 내 주 왕의 사심을 가리켜 맹세하옵나니 무릇 내 주 왕의 말씀을 좌로나 우로나 옮길 자가 없으리이다 왕의 종 요압이 내게 명하였고 저가 이 모든 말을 왕의 계집종의 입에 넣어 주었사오니
19 And the king  said , Is not the hand  of Joab  with thee in all this? And the woman  answered  and said , As thy soul  liveth , my lord  the king , none  can  turn to the right hand  or to the left  from ought that my lord  the king  hath spoken : for thy servant  Joab , he bade  me, and he put  all these words  in the mouth  of thine handmaid :

20 이는 왕의 종 요압이 이 일의 형편을 변하려 하여 이렇게 함이니이다 내 주 왕의 지혜는 하나님의 사자의 지혜와 같아서 땅에 있는 일을 다 아시나이다 하니라
20 To  fetch about  this form  of speech  hath thy servant  Joab  done  this thing : and my lord  is wise , according to the wisdom  of an angel  of God , to know  all things that are in the earth .

21 왕이 요압에게 이르되 내가 이 일을 허락하였으니 가서 소년 압살롬을 데려 오라
21 And the king  said  unto Joab , Behold now, I have done  this thing : go  therefore, bring  the young man  Absalom  again .

22 요압이 땅에 엎드려 절하고 왕을 위하여 복을 빌고 가로되 내 주 왕이여 종의 구함을 허락하시니 종이 왕 앞에서 은혜 받은줄을 오늘날 아나이다 하고
22 And Joab  fell  to the ground  on his face , and bowed  himself, and thanked  the king : and Joab  said , To day  thy servant  knoweth  that I have found  grace  in thy sight , my lord , O king , in that the king  hath fulfilled  the request  of his servant .

23 일어나 그술로 가서 압살롬을 데리고 예루살렘으로 오니
23 So Joab  arose  and went  to Geshur , and brought  Absalom  to Jerusalem .

24 왕이 가로되 저를 그 집으로 물러가게 하고 내 얼굴을 보지 말게 하라 하매 압살롬이 자기 집으로 가고 왕의 얼굴을 보지 못하니라
24 And the king  said , Let him turn  to his own house , and let him not see  my face . So Absalom  returned  to his own house , and saw  not the king's  face .

25 온 이스라엘 가운데 압살롬 같이 아름다움으로 크게 칭찬 받는 자가 없었으니 저는 발바닥부터 정수리까지 흠이 없음이라
25 But in all Israel  there was none  to be so much  praised  as Absalom  for his beauty : from the sole  of his foot  even to the crown of his head  there was no blemish  in him.

26 그 머리털이 무거우므로 년말마다 깎았으며 그 머리 털을 깎을 때에 달아 본즉 왕의 저울로 이백 세겔이었더라
26 And when he polled  his head , (for it was at every year's  end  that he polled  it: because the hair was heavy  on him, therefore he polled  it:) he weighed  the hair  of his head  at two hundred  shekels  after the king's  weight .

27 압살롬이 아들 셋과 딸 하나를 낳았는데 딸의 이름은 다말이라 얼굴이 아름다운 여자더라
27 And unto Absalom  there were born  three  sons , and one  daughter , whose name  was Tamar : she was a woman  of a fair  countenance .

28 압살롬이 이태 동안을 예루살렘에 있으되 왕의 얼굴을 보지 못하였으므로
28 So Absalom  dwelt  two full  years  in Jerusalem , and saw  not the king's  face .

29 요압을 왕께 보내려 하여 사람을 보내어 부르되 오지 아니하고 또 다시 보내되 오지 아니하는지라
29 Therefore Absalom  sent  for Joab , to have sent  him to the king

30 압살롬이 그 종에게 이르되 보라 요압의 밭이 내 밭 근처에 있고 거기 보리가 있으니 가서 불을 놓으라 압살롬의 종들이 그 밭에 불을 놓았더니
30 Therefore he said  unto his servants , See , Joab's  field  is near  mine , and he hath barley  there

31 요압이 일어나 압살롬의 집으로 와서 압살롬에게 이르되 어찌하여 네 종들이 내 밭에 불을 놓았느냐
31 Then Joab  arose , and came  to Absalom  unto his house , and said  unto him, Wherefore have thy servants  set  my field  on fire ?

32 압살롬이 요압에게 대답하되 내가 일찍 사람을 네게 보내어 너를 이리로 청한 것은 내가 너를 왕께 보내어 고하게 하기를 어찌하여 내가 그술에서 돌아오게 되었나이까 이때까지 거기 있는 것이 내게 나았으리이다 하려 함이로라 이제는 네가 나로 왕의 얼굴을 보게 하라 내가 만일 죄가 있으면 왕이 나를 죽이시는 것이 가하니라
32 And Absalom  answered  Joab , Behold, I sent  unto thee, saying , Come  hither, that I may send  thee to the king , to say , Wherefore am I come  from Geshur ? it had been good  for me to have been there still: now therefore let me see  the king's  face

33 요압이 왕께 나아가서 그 말을 고하매 왕이 압살롬을 부르니 저가 왕께 나아가 그 앞에서 얼굴을 땅에 대어 절하매 왕이 압살롬과 입을 맞추니라
33 So Joab  came  to the king , and told  him: and when he had called  for Absalom , he came  to the king , and bowed  himself on his face  to the ground  before  the king : and the king  kissed  Absalom .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.