사무엘하 15장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 285회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘하 15장

1 이 후에 압살롬이 자기를 위하여 병거와 말들을 준비하고 전배 오십명을 세우니라
1 And it came to pass after this , that Absalom  prepared  him chariots  and horses , and fifty  men  to run  before  him.

2 압살롬이 일찌기 일어나 성문 길 곁에 서서 어떤 사람이든지 송사가 있어 왕에게 재판을 청하러 올 때에 그 사람을 불러서 이르되 너는 어느 성 사람이냐 그 사람의 대답이 종은 이스라엘 아무 지파에 속하였나이다 하면
2 And Absalom  rose up early , and stood  beside  the way  of the gate : and it was so, that when any man  that had a controversy  came  to the king  for judgment , then Absalom  called  unto him, and said , Of what  city  art thou? And he said , Thy servant  is of one  of the tribes  of Israel .

3 압살롬이 저에게 이르기를 네 일이 옳고 바르다마는 네 송사 들을 사람을 왕께서 세우지 아니하셨다 하고
3 And Absalom  said  unto him, See , thy matters  are good  and right

4 또 이르기를 내가 이 땅에서 재판관이 되고 누구든지 송사나 재판할 일이 있어 내게로 오는 자에게 내가 공의 베풀기를 원하노라 하고
4 Absalom  said  moreover, Oh that I were made  judge  in the land , that every man  which hath any suit  or cause  might come  unto me, and I would do him justice !

5 사람이 가까이 와서 절하려 하면 압살롬이 손을 펴서 그 사람을 붙들고 입을 맞추니
5 And it was so, that when any man  came nigh  to him to do him obeisance , he put forth  his hand , and took  him, and kissed  him.

6 무릇 이스라엘 무리 중에 왕께 재판을 청하러 오는 자들에게 압살롬의 행함이 이 같아서 이스라엘 사람의 마음을 도적하니라
6 And on this manner  did  Absalom  to all Israel  that came  to the king  for judgment : so Absalom  stole  the hearts  of the men  of Israel .

7 사년만에 압살롬이 왕께 고하되 내가 여호와께 서원한 것이 있사오니 청컨대 나로 헤브론에 가서 그 서원을 이루게 하소서
7 And it came to pass after  forty  years , that Absalom  said  unto the king , I pray thee, let me go  and pay  my vow , which I have vowed  unto the LORD , in Hebron .

8 종이 아람 그술에 있을 때에 서원하기를 만일 여호와께서 나를 예루살렘으로 돌아가게 하시면 내가 여호와를 섬기리이다 하였나이다
8 For thy servant  vowed  a vow  while I abode  at Geshur  in Syria , saying , If the LORD  shall bring me again  indeed to Jerusalem , then I will serve  the LORD .

9 왕이 저에게 이르되 평안히 가라 하니 저가 일어나 헤브론으로 가니라
9 And the king  said  unto him, Go  in peace . So he arose , and went  to Hebron .

10 이에 압살롬이 정탐을 이스라엘 모든 지파 가운데 두루 보내어 이르기를 너희는 나팔소리를 듣거든 곧 부르기를 압살롬이 헤브론에서 왕이 되었다 하라 하니라
10 But Absalom  sent  spies  throughout all the tribes  of Israel , saying , As soon as ye hear  the sound  of the trumpet , then ye shall say , Absalom  reigneth  in Hebron .

11 그 때에 압살롬에게 청함을 받은 이백명이 그 사기를 알지 못하고 아무 뜻 없이 예루살렘에서 저와 함께 갔으며
11 And with Absalom  went  two hundred  men  out of Jerusalem , that were called

12 제사 드릴 때에 압살롬이 사람을 보내어 다윗의 모사 길로 사람 아히도벨을 그 성읍 길로에서 청하여 온지라 반역하는 일이 커가매 압살롬에게로 돌아오는 백성이 많아지니라
12 And Absalom  sent  for Ahithophel  the Gilonite , David's  counsellor , from his city , even from Giloh , while he offered  sacrifices . And the conspiracy  was strong

13 사자가 다윗에게 와서 고하되 이스라엘의 인심이 다 압살롬에게로 돌아갔나이다 한지라
13 And there came  a messenger  to David , saying , The hearts  of the men  of Israel  are after  Absalom .

14 다윗이 예루살렘에 함께 있는 모든 신복에게 이르되 일어나 도망하자 그렇지 아니하면 우리 한 사람도 압살롬에게서 피하지 못하리라 빨리 가자 두렵건대 저가 우리를 급히 따라와서 해하고 칼로 성을 칠까 하노라
14 And David  said  unto all his servants  that were with him at Jerusalem , Arise , and let us flee

15 왕의 신복들이 왕께 고하되 우리 주 왕의 하고자 하시는 대로 우리가 행하리이다 하더라
15 And the king's  servants  said  unto the king , Behold, thy servants  are ready to do whatsoever my lord  the king  shall appoint .

16 왕이 나갈 때에 권속을 다 따르게 하고 후궁 열명을 남겨 두어 궁을 지키게 하니라
16 And the king  went forth , and all his household  after  him. And the king  left  ten  women , which were concubines , to keep  the house .

17 왕이 나가매 모든 백성이 다 따라서 벧메르학에 이르러 머무니
17 And the king  went forth , and all the people  after  him, and tarried  in a place  that was far off  .

18 모든 신복이 그 곁으로 지나가고 모든 그렛 사람과 모든 블렛 사람과 및 왕을 따라 가드에서 온 육백인이 왕의 앞으로 진행하니라
18 And all his servants  passed on  beside  him

19 그 때에 왕이 가드 사람 잇대에게 이르되 어찌하여 너도 우리와 함께 가느냐 너는 쫓겨난 나그네니 돌아가서 왕과 함께 네 곳에 있으라
19 Then said  the king  to Ittai  the Gittite , Wherefore goest  thou also with us? return  to thy place , and abide  with the king : for thou art a stranger , and also an exile .

20 너는 어제 왔고 나는 정처없이 가니 오늘날 어찌 너로 우리와 함께 유리하게 하리요 너도 돌아가고 네 동포들도 데려가라 은혜와 진리가 너와 함께 있기를 원하노라
20 Whereas thou camest  but yesterday , should I this day  make thee go  up and down  with us? seeing I go  whither I may, return  thou, and take back  thy brethren : mercy  and truth  be with thee.

21 잇대가 왕께 대답하여 가로되 여호와의 사심과 우리 주 왕의 사심으로 맹세하옵나니 진실로 내 주 왕께서 어느 곳에 계시든지 무론 사생하고 종도 그곳에 있겠나이다
21 And Ittai  answered  the king , and said , As the LORD  liveth , and as my lord  the king  liveth , surely in what place  my lord  the king  shall be, whether in death  or life , even there also will thy servant  be.

22 다윗이 잇대에게 이르되 앞서 건너가라 하매 가드 사람 잇대와 그 종자들과 그와 함께한 아이들이 다 건너가고
22 And David  said  to Ittai , Go  and pass over . And Ittai  the Gittite  passed over , and all his men , and all the little ones  that were with him.

23 온 땅 사람이 대성통곡하며 모든 인민이 앞서 건너가매 왕도 기드론 시내를 건너가니 건너간 모든 백성이 광야 길로 향하니라
23 And all the country  wept  with a loud  voice , and all the people  passed over : the king  also himself passed over  the brook  Kidron , and all the people  passed over , toward  the way  of the wilderness .

24 사독과 그와 함께한 모든 레위 사람이 하나님의 언약궤를 메어다가 내려놓고 아비아달도 올라와서 모든 백성이 성에서 나오기를 기다리더니
24 And lo Zadok  also, and all the Levites  were with him, bearing  the ark  of the covenant  of God : and they set down  the ark  of God

25 왕이 사독에게 이르되 하나님의 궤를 성으로 도로 메어 가라 만일 내가 여호와 앞에서 은혜를 얻으면 도로 나를 인도하사 내게 그 궤와 그 계신데를 보이시리라
25 And the king  said  unto Zadok , Carry back  the ark  of God  into the city : if I shall find  favour  in the eyes  of the LORD , he will bring me again , and shew  me both it, and his habitation :

26 그러나 저가 말씀하시기를 내가 너를 기뻐하지 아니한다 하시면 종이 여기 있사오니 선히 여기시는대로 내게 행하시옵소서 하리라
26 But if he thus say , I have no delight  in thee

27 왕이 또 제사장 사독에게 이르되 네가 선견자가 아니냐 너는 너희의 두 아들 곧 네 아들 아히마아스와 아비아달의 아들 요나단을 데리고 평안히 성으로 돌아가라
27 The king  said  also unto Zadok  the priest , Art not thou a seer ? return  into the city  in peace , and your two  sons  with you, Ahimaaz  thy son , and Jonathan  the son  of Abiathar .

28 너희에게서 내게 고하는 기별이 올 때까지 내가 광야 나룻터에서 기다리리라
28 See , I will tarry  in the plain  of the wilderness , until there come  word  from you to certify  me.

29 사독과 아비아달이 하나님의 궤를 예루살렘으로 도로 메어다놓고 거기 유하니라
29 Zadok  therefore and Abiathar  carried  the ark  of God  again  to Jerusalem : and they tarried  there.

30 다윗이 감람산 길로 올라갈 때에 머리를 가리우고 맨발로 울며 행하고 저와 함께 가는 백성들도 각각 그 머리를 가리우고 울며 올라가니라
30 And David  went up  by the ascent  of mount Olivet , and wept  as he went up , and had his head  covered , and he went  barefoot : and all the people  that was with him covered  every man  his head , and they went up , weeping  as they went up .

31 혹이 다윗에게 고하되 압살롬과 함께 모반한 자들 가운데 아히도벨이 있나이다 하니 다윗이 가로되 여호와여 원컨대 아히도벨의 모략을 어리석게 하옵소서 하니라
31 And one told  David , saying , Ahithophel  is among the conspirators  with Absalom . And David  said , O LORD , I pray thee, turn the counsel  of Ahithophel  into foolishness .

32 다윗이 하나님을 경배하는 마루턱에 이를 때에 아렉 사람 후새가 옷을 찢고 흙을 머리에 무릅쓰고 다윗을 맞으러 온지라
32 And it came to pass, that when David  was come  to the top  of the mount, where he worshipped  God , behold, Hushai  the Archite  came to meet  him with his coat  rent , and earth  upon his head :

33 다윗이 저에게 이르되 네가 만일 나와 함께 나아가면 내게 누를 끼치리라
33 Unto whom David  said , If thou passest on  with me, then thou shalt be a burden  unto me:

34 그러나 네가 만일 성으로 돌아가서 압살롬에게 말하기를 왕이여 내가 왕의 종이니이다 이왕에는 왕의 부친의 종이었더니 내가 이제는 왕의 종이니이다 하면 네가 나를 위하여 아히도벨의 모략을 패하게 하리라
34 But if thou return  to the city , and say  unto Absalom , I will be thy servant , O king

35 사독과 아비아달 두 제사장이 너와 함께 거기 있지 아니하냐 네가 궁중에서 무엇을 듣든지 사독과 아비아달 두 제사장에게 고하라
35 And hast thou not there with thee Zadok  and Abiathar  the priests ? therefore it shall be, that what thing  soever thou shalt hear  out of the king's  house , thou shalt tell  it to Zadok  and Abiathar  the priests .

36 저희의 두 아들 곧 사독의 아히마아스와 아비아달의 요나단이 저희와 함께 거기 있나니 무릇 너희 듣는 것을 저희 편으로 내게 기별할찌니라
36 Behold, they have there with them their two  sons , Ahimaaz  Zadok's  son, and Jonathan  Abiathar's  son

37 다윗의 친구 후새가 곧 성으로 들어가고 압살롬도 예루살렘으로 들어갔더라
37 So Hushai  David's  friend  came  into the city , and Absalom  came  into Jerusalem .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.