사무엘하 19장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 357회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

사무엘하 19장

1 혹이 요압에게 고하되 왕이 압살롬을 위하여 울며 슬퍼하시나이다 하니
1 And it was told  Joab , Behold, the king  weepeth  and mourneth  for Absalom .

2 왕이 그 아들을 위하여 슬퍼한다 함이 그 날에 백성들에게 들리매 그 날의 이김이 모든 백성에게 슬픔이 된지라
2 And the victory  that day  was turned into mourning  unto all the people : for the people  heard  say  that day  how the king  was grieved  for his son .

3 그 날에 백성들이 싸움에 쫓겨 부끄러워 도망함 같이 가만히 성으로 들어가니라
3 And the people  gat  them by stealth  that day  into the city , as people  being ashamed  steal away  when they flee  in battle .

4 왕이 얼굴을 가리우고 큰 소리로 부르되 내 아들 압살롬아 압살롬아 내 아들아 내 아들아 하니
4 But the king  covered  his face , and the king  cried  with a loud  voice , O my son  Absalom , O Absalom , my son , my son !

5 요압이 집에 들어 가서 왕께 말씀하되 왕께서 오늘 왕의 생명과 왕의 자녀의 생명과 처첩들의 생명을 구원한 모든 신복의 얼굴을 부끄럽게 하시니
5 And Joab  came  into the house  to the king , and said , Thou hast shamed  this day  the faces  of all thy servants , which this day  have saved  thy life , and the lives  of thy sons  and of thy daughters , and the lives  of thy wives , and the lives  of thy concubines

6 이는 왕께서 미워하는 자는 사랑하시며 사랑하는 자는 미워하시고 오늘 장관들과 신복들을 멸시하심을 나타내심이라 오늘 내가 깨달으니 만일 압살롬이 살고 오늘 우리가 다 죽었더면 왕이 마땅히 여기실뻔하였나이다
6 In that thou lovest  thine enemies , and hatest  thy friends . For thou hast declared  this day , that thou regardest neither princes  nor servants : for this day  I perceive , that if  Absalom  had lived , and all we had died  this day , then it had pleased thee well  .

7 이제 곧 일어나 나가서 왕의 신복들의 마음을 위로하여 말씀하옵소서 내가 여호와를 가리켜 맹세하옵나니 왕이 만일 나가지 아니 하시면 오늘 밤에 한 사람도 왕과 함께 머물지 아니할찌라 그리하면 그 화가 왕이 젊었을 때부터 지금까지 당하신 모든 화보다 더욱 심하리이다
7 Now therefore arise , go forth , and speak  comfortably  unto thy servants : for I swear  by the LORD , if thou go not forth , there will not tarry  one  with thee this night : and that will be worse  unto thee than all the evil  that befell  thee from thy youth  until now.

8 왕이 일어나 성문에 앉으매 혹이 모든 백성에게 고하되 왕이 문에 앉아 계시다 하니 모든 백성이 왕의 앞으로 나아오니라 이스라엘은 이미 각기 장막으로 도망하였더라
8 Then the king  arose , and sat  in the gate . And they told  unto all the people , saying , Behold, the king  doth sit  in the gate . And all the people  came  before  the king : for Israel  had fled  every man  to his tent .

9 이스라엘 모든 지파 백성들이 변론하여 가로되 왕이 우리를 원수의 손에서 구원하여 내셨고 또 우리를 블레셋 사람의 손에서 구원하셨으나 이제 압살롬을 피하여 나라에서 나가셨고
9 And all the people  were at strife  throughout all the tribes  of Israel , saying , The king  saved  us out of the hand  of our enemies , and he delivered  us out of the hand  of the Philistines

10 우리가 기름을 부어 우리를 다스리게 한 압살롬은 싸움에 죽었거늘 이제 너희가 어찌하여 왕을 도로 모셔 올 일에 잠잠하고 있느냐 하니라
10 And Absalom , whom we anointed  over us, is dead  in battle . Now therefore why speak  ye not a word of bringing  the king  back ?

11 다윗왕이 사독과 아비아달 두 제사장에게 기별하여 가로되 너희는 유다 장로들에게 고하여 이르기를 왕의 말씀이 온 이스라엘이 왕을 궁으로 도로 모셔 오자 하는 말이 왕께 들렸거늘 너희는 어찌하여 궁으로 모시는 일에 나중이 되느냐
11 And king  David  sent  to Zadok  and to Abiathar  the priests , saying , Speak  unto the elders  of Judah , saying , Why are ye the last  to bring  the king  back  to his house ? seeing the speech  of all Israel  is come  to the king , even to his house .

12 너희는 내 형제요 내 골육이어늘 어찌하여 왕을 도로 모셔 오는 일에 나중이 되리요 하셨다 하고
12 Ye are my brethren , ye are my bones  and my flesh : wherefore then are ye the last  to bring back  the king ?

13 너희는 또 아마사에게 이르기를 너는 내 골육이 아니냐 네가 요압을 대신하여 항상 내 앞에서 군장이 되지 아니하면 하나님이 내게 벌 위에 벌을 내리시기를 바라노라 하셨다 하라 하여
13 And say  ye to Amasa , Art thou not of my bone , and of my flesh ? God  do  so to me, and more  also, if thou be not captain  of the host  before  me continually  in the room  of Joab .

14 모든 유다 사람들로 마음을 일제히 돌리게 하매 저희가 왕께 보내어 가로되 왕은 모든 신복으로 더불어 돌아오소서 한지라
14 And he bowed  the heart  of all the men  of Judah , even as the heart of one  man

15 왕이 돌아와 요단에 이르매 유다 족속이 왕을 맞아 요단을 건네려 하여 길갈로 오니라
15 So the king  returned , and came  to Jordan . And Judah  came  to Gilgal , to go  to meet  the king , to conduct  the king  over  Jordan .

16 바후림에 있는 베냐민 사람 게라의 아들 시므이가 급히 유다 사람과 함께 다윗왕을 맞으려 내려올 때에
16 And Shimei  the son  of Gera , a Benjamite , which was of Bahurim , hasted  and came down  with the men  of Judah  to meet  king  David .

17 베냐민 사람 일천명이 저와 함께하고 사울의 사환 시바도 그 아들 열 다섯과 종 스무명으로 더불어 저와 함께하여 요단강을 밟고 건너 왕의 앞으로 나아오니라
17 And there were a thousand  men  of Benjamin  with him, and Ziba  the servant  of the house  of Saul , and his fifteen  sons  and his twenty  servants  with him

18 왕의 가족을 건네려 하며 왕의 선히 여기는대로 쓰게 하려하여 나룻배가 건너가니 왕이 요단을 건너려 할 때에 게라의 아들 시므이가 왕의 앞에 엎드려
18 And there went over  a ferry boat  to carry over  the king's  household , and to do  what he thought  good . And Shimei  the son  of Gera  fell down  before  the king , as he was come over  Jordan

19 왕께 고하되 내 주여 원컨대 내게 죄 주지 마옵소서 내 주 왕께서 예루살렘에서 나오시던 날에 종의 패역한 일을 기억하지 마옵시며 마음에 두지 마옵소서
19 And said  unto the king , Let not my lord  impute  iniquity  unto me, neither do thou remember  that which thy servant  did perversely  the day  that my lord  the king  went out  of Jerusalem , that the king  should take  it to his heart .

20 왕의 종 내가 범죄한줄 아옵는고로 오늘 요셉의 온 족속 중 내가 먼저 내려와서 내 주 왕을 영접하나이다
20 For thy servant  doth know  that I have sinned : therefore, behold, I am come  the first  this day  of all the house  of Joseph  to go down  to meet  my lord  the king .

21 스루야의 아들 아비새가 대답하여 가로되 시므이가 여호와의 기름 부으신 자를 저주하였으니 그로 인하여 죽어야 마땅치 아니하니이까
21 But Abishai  the son  of Zeruiah  answered  and said , Shall not Shimei  be put to death  for this, because he cursed  the LORD'S  anointed ?

22 다윗이 가로되 스루야의 아들들아 내가 너희와 무슨 상관이 있기로 너희가 오늘 나의 대적이 되느냐 오늘 어찌하여 이스라엘 가운데서 사람을 죽이겠느냐 내가 오늘날 이스라엘의 왕이 된 것을 내가 알지 못하리요 하고
22 And David  said , What have I to do with you, ye sons  of Zeruiah , that ye should this day  be adversaries  unto me? shall there any man  be put to death  this day  in Israel ? for do not I know  that I am this day  king  over Israel ?

23 시므이에게 이르되 네가 죽지 아니하리라 하고 저에게 맹세하니라
23 Therefore the king  said  unto Shimei , Thou shalt not die . And the king  sware  unto him.

24 사울의 손자 므비보셋이 내려와서 왕을 맞으니 저는 왕의 떠난 날부터 평안히 돌아오는 날까지 그 발을 맵시 내지 아니하며 그 수염을 깎지 아니하며 옷을 빨지 아니하였더라
24 And Mephibosheth  the son  of Saul  came down  to meet  the king , and had neither  dressed  his feet , nor trimmed  his beard , nor washed  his clothes , from the day  the king  departed  until the day  he came  again in peace .

25 예루살렘에서 와서 왕을 맞을 때에 왕이 저에게 물어 가로되 므비보셋이여 네가 어찌하여 나와 함께 가지 아니하였더뇨
25 And it came to pass, when he was come  to Jerusalem  to meet  the king , that the king  said  unto him, Wherefore wentest  not thou with me, Mephibosheth ?

26 대답하되 내 주 왕이여 왕의 종 나는 절뚝발이이므로 내 나귀에 안장을 지워 타고 왕과 함께 가려 하였더니 나의 종이 나를 속이고
26 And he answered , My lord , O king , my servant  deceived  me: for thy servant  said , I will saddle  me an ass , that I may ride  thereon, and go  to the king

27 종 나를 내 주 왕께 참소하였나이다 내 주 왕께서는 하나님의 사자와 같으시니 왕의 처분대로 하옵소서
27 And he hath slandered  thy servant  unto my lord  the king

28 내 아비의 온 집이 내 주 왕 앞에서는 다만 죽을 사람이 되지 아니하였었나이까 그러나 종을 왕의 상에서 음식 먹는 자 가운데 두셨사오니 내게 오히려 무슨 옳음이 있어서 다시 왕께 부르짖을 수 있사오리이까
28 For all of my father's  house  were but  dead  men  before my lord  the king : yet didst thou set  thy servant  among them that did eat  at thine own table . What right  therefore have  I yet to cry  any more unto the king ?

29 왕이 저에게 이르되 네가 어찌하여 또 네 일을 말하느냐 내가 이르노니 너는 시바와 밭을 나누라
29 And the king  said  unto him, Why speakest  thou any more of thy matters ? I have said , Thou and Ziba  divide  the land .

30 므비보셋이 왕께 고하되 내 주 왕께서 평안히 궁에 돌아오시게 되었으니 저로 그 전부를 차지하게 하옵소서 하니라
30 And Mephibosheth  said  unto the king , Yea, let him take  all, forasmuch  as  my lord  the king  is come again  in peace  unto his own house .

31 길르앗 사람 바르실래가 왕을 보내어 요단을 건네려고 로글림에서 내려와서 함께 요단에 이르니
31 And Barzillai  the Gileadite  came down  from Rogelim , and went over  Jordan  with the king , to conduct  him over Jordan .

32 바르실래는 매우 늙어 나이 팔십세라 저는 거부인고로 왕이 마하나임에 유할 때에 왕을 공궤하였더라
32 Now Barzillai  was a very  aged  man, even fourscore  years  old : and he had provided the king  of sustenance  while he lay  at Mahanaim

33 왕이 바르실래에게 이르되 너는 나와 함께 건너가자 예루살렘에서 내가 너를 공궤하리라
33 And the king  said  unto Barzillai , Come thou over  with me, and I will feed  thee with me in Jerusalem .

34 바르실래가 왕께 고하되 내 생명의 날이 얼마나 있삽관대 어찌 왕과 함께 예루살렘으로 올라가리이까
34 And Barzillai  said  unto the king , How long  have I to live  , that I should go up  with the king  unto Jerusalem ?

35 내 나이 이제 팔십세라 어떻게 좋고 흉한 것을 분간할 수 있사오며 음식의 맛을 알 수 있사오리이까 어떻게 다시 노래하는 남자나 여인의 소리를 알아 들을 수 있사오리이까 어찌하여 종이 내 주 왕께 오히려 누를 끼치리이까
35 I am this day  fourscore  years  old : and can I discern  between good  and evil ? can thy servant  taste  what  I eat  or what  I drink ? can I hear  any more the voice  of singing men  and singing women ? wherefore then should thy servant  be yet a burden  unto my lord  the king ?

36 종은 왕을 모시고 요단을 건너려는 것뿐이어늘 왕께서 어찌하여 이같은 상으로 내게 갚으려 하시나이까
36 Thy servant  will go  a little way  over  Jordan  with the king : and why should the king  recompense  it me with such a reward ?

37 청컨대 종을 돌려 보내옵소서 내가 내 본성 부모의 묘 곁에서 죽으려 하나이다 그러나 왕의 종 김함이 여기 있사오니 청컨대 저로 내 주 왕과 함께 건너가게 하옵시고 왕의 처분대로 저에게 베푸소서
37 Let thy servant , I pray thee, turn back again , that I may die  in mine own city , and be buried by the grave  of my father  and of my mother . But behold thy servant  Chimham

38 왕이 대답하되 김함이 나와 함께 건너가리니 내가 너의 좋아하는 대로 저에게 베풀겠고 또 네가 내게 구하는 것은 다 너를 위하여 시행하리라 하니라
38 And the king  answered , Chimham  shall go  over with me, and I will do  to him that which shall seem good  unto thee: and whatsoever thou shalt require  of me, that will I do  for thee.

39 백성이 다 요단을 건너매 왕도 건너가서 바르실래의 입을 맞추고 위하여 복을 비니 저가 자기 곳으로 돌아가니라
39 And all the people  went over  Jordan . And when the king  was come over , the king  kissed  Barzillai , and blessed  him

40 왕이 길갈로 건너오고 김함도 함께 건너오니 온 유다 백성과 이스라엘 백성의 절반이나 왕을 호행하니라
40 Then the king  went on  to Gilgal , and Chimham  went on  with him: and all the people  of Judah  conducted  the king , and also half  the people  of Israel .

41 온 이스라엘 사람이 왕께 나아와서 고하되 우리 형제 유다 사람들이 어찌 왕을 도적하여 왕과 왕의 권속과 왕을 좇는 모든 사람을 인도하여 요단을 건네었나이까 하매
41 And, behold, all the men  of Israel  came  to the king , and said  unto the king , Why have our brethren  the men  of Judah  stolen thee away , and have brought  the king , and his household , and all David's  men  with him, over Jordan ?

42 유다 모든 사람이 이스라엘 사람에게 대답하되 왕은 우리의 지친인 까닭이라 너희가 어찌 이 일에 대하여 분내느냐 우리가 왕의 물건을 조금이라도 먹었느냐 왕께서 우리에게 선물 주신 것이 있느냐
42 And all the men  of Judah  answered  the men  of Israel , Because the king  is near of kin  to us: wherefore then be ye angry  for this matter ? have we eaten  at all  of the king's  cost? or hath he given  us any gift ?

43 이스라엘 사람이 유다 사람에게 대답하여 이르되 우리는 왕에 대하여 십분을 가졌으니 다윗에게 대하여 너희보다 더욱 관계가 있거늘 너희가 어찌 우리를 멸시하여 우리 왕을 모셔오는 일에 먼저 우리와 의논하지 아니하였느냐 하나 유다 사람의 말이 이스라엘 사람의 말보다 더 강경하였더라
43 And the men  of Israel  answered  the men  of Judah , and said , We have ten  parts  in the king , and we  have also more right in David  than ye: why then did ye despise  us, that our advice  should not be first  had in bringing back  our king ? And the words  of the men  of Judah  were fiercer  than the words  of the men  of Israel .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.