페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 3,045회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

열왕기상 1장

1 다윗왕이 나이 많아 늙으니 이불을 덮어도 따뜻하지 아니한지라
1 Now king  David  was old  and stricken  in years

2 그 신복들이 왕께 고하되 우리 주 왕을 위하여 젊은 처녀 하나를 구하여 저로 왕을 모셔 봉양하고 왕의 품에 누워 우리 주 왕으로 따뜻하시게 하리이다 하고
2 Wherefore his servants  said  unto him, Let there be sought  for my lord  the king  a young  virgin : and let her stand  before  the king , and let her cherish  him, and let her lie  in thy bosom , that my lord  the king  may get heat .

3 이스라엘 사방 경내에 아리따운 동녀를 구하다가 수넴 여자 아비삭을 얻어 왕께 데려왔으니
3 So they sought  for a fair  damsel  throughout all the coasts  of Israel , and found  Abishag  a Shunammite , and brought  her to the king .

4 이 동녀는 심히 아리따운 자라 저가 왕을 봉양하며 수종하였으나 왕이 더불어 동침하지 아니하였더라
4 And the damsel  was very  fair , and cherished  the king , and ministered  to him: but the king  knew  her not.

5 때에 학깃의 아들 아도니야가 스스로 높여서 이르기를 내가 왕이 되리라 하고 자기를 위하여 병거와 기병과 전배 오십인을 예비하니
5 Then Adonijah  the son  of Haggith  exalted  himself, saying , I will be king : and he prepared  him chariots  and horsemen , and fifty  men  to run  before  him.

6 저는 압살롬의 다음에 난 자요 체용이 심히 준수한 자라 그 부친이 네가 어찌하여 그리 하였느냐 하는 말로 한번도 저를 섭섭하게 한 일이 없었더라
6 And his father  had not displeased  him at any time  in saying , Why hast thou done so ? and he also was a very  goodly  man

7 아도니야가 스루야의 아들 요압과 제사장 아비아달과 모의하니 저희가 좇아 도우나
7 And he conferred  with Joab  the son  of Zeruiah , and with Abiathar  the priest : and they following  Adonijah  helped  him.

8 제사장 사독과 여호야다의 아들 브나야와 선지자 나단과 시므이와 레이와 다윗에게 속한 용사들은 아도니야와 같이 하지 아니하였더라
8 But Zadok  the priest , and Benaiah  the son  of Jehoiada , and Nathan  the prophet , and Shimei , and Rei , and the mighty men  which belonged to David , were not with Adonijah .

9 아도니야가 에느로겔 근방 소헬렛 돌 곁에서 양과 소와 살찐 송아지를 잡고 왕자 곧 자기의 모든 동생과 왕의 신복 유다 모든 사람을 다 청하였으나
9 And Adonijah  slew  sheep  and oxen  and fat cattle  by the stone  of Zoheleth , which is by  Enrogel , and called  all his brethren  the king's  sons , and all the men  of Judah  the king's  servants :

10 선지자 나단과 브나야와 용사들과 자기 동생 솔로몬은 청하지 아니하였더라
10 But Nathan  the prophet , and Benaiah , and the mighty men , and Solomon  his brother , he called  not.

11 나단이 솔로몬의 모친 밧세바에게 고하여 가로되 학깃의 아들 아도니야가 왕이 됨을 듣지 못하였나이까 우리 주 다윗은 알지 못하시나이다
11 Wherefore Nathan  spake  unto Bathsheba  the mother  of Solomon , saying , Hast thou not heard  that Adonijah  the son  of Haggith  doth reign , and David  our lord  knoweth  it not?

12 이제 나로 당신의 생명과 당신의 아들 솔로몬의 생명 구원할 계교 베풀기를 허락하소서
12 Now therefore come , let me, I pray thee, give thee counsel  , that thou mayest save  thine own life , and the life  of thy son  Solomon .

13 당신은 다윗왕 앞에 들어가서 고하기를 내 주 왕이여 전에 왕이 계집종에게 맹세하여 이르시기를 네 아들 솔로몬이 정녕 나를 이어 왕이 되어 내 위에 앉으리라 하지 아니하셨나이까 그런데 아도니야가 무슨 연고로 왕이 되었나이까 하소서
13 Go  and get thee in  unto king  David , and say  unto him, Didst not thou, my lord , O king , swear  unto thine handmaid , saying , Assuredly  Solomon  thy son  shall reign  after  me, and he shall sit  upon my throne ? why then doth Adonijah  reign ?

14 당신이 거기서 왕과 말씀할 때에 나도 이어 들어가서 당신의 말씀을 증거하리이다
14 Behold, while thou yet talkest  there with the king , I also will come in  after  thee, and confirm  thy words .

15 밧세바가 이에 침실에 들어가 왕에게 이르니 왕이 심히 늙었으므로 수넴 여자 아비삭이 시종하였더라
15 And Bathsheba  went in  unto the king  into the chamber : and the king  was very  old

16 밧세바가 몸을 굽혀 왕께 절하니 왕이 이르되 어찜이냐
16 And Bathsheba  bowed , and did obeisance  unto the king . And the king  said , What wouldest thou?

17 저가 왕께 대답하되 내 주여 왕이 전에 왕의 하나님 여호와를 가리켜 계집종에게 맹세하시기를 네 아들 솔로몬이 정녕 나를 이어 왕이 되어 내 위에 앉으리라 하셨거늘
17 And she said  unto him, My lord , thou swarest  by the LORD  thy God  unto thine handmaid , saying, Assuredly Solomon  thy son  shall reign  after  me, and he shall sit  upon my throne .

18 이제 아도니야가 왕이 되었어도 내 주 왕은 알지 못하시나이다
18 And now, behold, Adonijah  reigneth

19 저가 수소와 살찐 송아지와 양을 많이 잡고 왕의 모든 아들과 제사장 아비아달과 군대장관 요압을 청하였으나 왕의 종 솔로몬은 청치 아니하였나이다
19 And he hath slain  oxen  and fat cattle  and sheep  in abundance , and hath called  all the sons  of the king , and Abiathar  the priest , and Joab  the captain  of the host : but Solomon  thy servant  hath he not called .

20 내 주 왕이여 온 이스라엘이 왕에게 다 주목하고 누가 내 주 왕을 이어 그 위에 앉을 것을 반포하시기를 기다리나이다
20 And thou, my lord , O king , the eyes  of all Israel  are upon thee, that thou shouldest tell  them who shall sit  on the throne  of my lord  the king  after  him.

21 그렇지 아니하면 내 주 왕께서 그 열조와 함께 잘 때에 나와 내 아들 솔로몬은 죄인이 되리이다
21 Otherwise it shall come to pass, when my lord  the king  shall sleep  with his fathers , that I and my son  Solomon  shall be counted offenders .

22 밧세바가 왕과 말씀할 때에 선지자 나단이 들어온지라
22 And, lo, while she yet talked  with the king , Nathan  the prophet  also came in .

23 혹이 왕께 고하여 가로되 선지자 나단이 여기 있나이다 하니 저가 왕 앞에 들어와서 얼굴을 땅에 대어 왕께 절하고
23 And they told  the king , saying , Behold Nathan  the prophet . And when he was come in  before  the king , he bowed  himself before the king  with his face  to the ground .

24 가로되 내 주 왕께서 이르시기를 아도니야가 나를 이어 왕이 되어 내 위에 앉으리라 하셨나이까
24 And Nathan  said , My lord , O king , hast thou said , Adonijah  shall reign  after  me, and he shall sit  upon my throne ?

25 저가 오늘 내려가서 수소와 살찐 송아지와 양을 많이 잡고 왕의 모든 아들과 군대장관들과 제사장 아비아달을 청하였는데 저희가 아도니야 앞에서 먹고 마시며 아도니야왕 만세를 불렀나이다
25 For he is gone down  this day , and hath slain  oxen  and fat cattle  and sheep  in abundance , and hath called  all the king's  sons , and the captains  of the host , and Abiathar  the priest

26 그러나 왕의 종 나와 제사장 사독과 여호야다의 아들 브나야와 왕의 종 솔로몬은 청치 아니하였사오니
26 But me, even me thy servant , and Zadok  the priest , and Benaiah  the son  of Jehoiada , and thy servant  Solomon , hath he not called .

27 이것이 내 주 왕의 하신 일이니이까 그런데 왕께서 내 주 왕을 이어 그 위에 앉을 자를 종에게 알게 하지 아니하셨나이다
27 Is this thing  done  by my lord  the king , and thou hast not shewed  it unto thy servant , who should sit  on the throne  of my lord  the king  after  him?

28 다윗왕이 명하여 가로되 밧세바를 내 앞으로 부르라 하매 저가 왕의 앞으로 들어와 그 앞에 서는지라
28 Then king  David  answered  and said , Call  me Bathsheba . And she came  into the king's  presence , and stood  before  the king .

29 왕이 가로되 내 생명을 모든 환난에서 구원하신 여호와의 사심을 가리켜 맹세하노라
29 And the king  sware , and said , As the LORD  liveth , that hath redeemed  my soul  out of all distress ,

30 내가 이전에 이스라엘 하나님 여호와를 가리켜 네게 맹세하여 이르기를 네 아들 솔로몬이 정녕 나를 이어 왕이 되고 나를 대신하여 내 위에 앉으리라 하였으니 내가 오늘날 그대로 행하리라
30 Even as I sware  unto thee by the LORD  God  of Israel , saying , Assuredly Solomon  thy son  shall reign  after  me, and he shall sit  upon my throne  in my stead

31 밧세바가 얼굴을 땅에 대어 절하며 내 주 다윗왕은 만세 수를 하옵소서 하니라
31 Then Bathsheba  bowed  with her face  to the earth , and did reverence  to the king , and said , Let my lord  king  David  live  for ever .

32 다윗왕이 가로되 제사장 사독과 선지자 나단과 여호야다의 아들 브나야를 내 앞으로 부르라 하니 저희가 왕 앞에 이른지라
32 And king  David  said , Call  me Zadok  the priest , and Nathan  the prophet , and Benaiah  the son  of Jehoiada . And they came  before  the king .

33 왕이 저희에게 이르되 너희는 너희 주의 신복들을 데리고 내 아들 솔로몬을 나의 노새에 태우고 기혼으로 인도하여 내려가고
33 The king  also said  unto them, Take  with you the servants  of your lord , and cause Solomon  my son  to ride  upon mine own mule , and bring him down  to Gihon :

34 거기서 제사장 사독과 선지자 나단은 저에게 기름을 부어 이스라엘 왕을 삼고 너희는 양각을 불며 솔로몬왕 만세를 부르고
34 And let Zadok  the priest  and Nathan  the prophet  anoint  him there king  over Israel : and blow  ye with the trumpet , and say , God save  king  Solomon .

35 저를 따라 올라오라 저가 와서 내 위에 앉아 나를 대신하여 왕이 되리라 내가 저를 세워 이스라엘과 유다의 주권자가 되게 하기로 작정하였느니라
35 Then ye shall come up  after  him, that he may come  and sit  upon my throne

36 여호야다의 아들 브나야가 왕께 대답하여 가로되 아멘 내 주 왕의 하나님 여호와께서도 이렇게 말씀하시기를 원하오며
36 And Benaiah  the son  of Jehoiada  answered  the king , and said , Amen : the LORD  God  of my lord  the king  say  so too.

37 또 여호와께서 내 주 왕과 함께 계심 같이 솔로몬과 함께 계셔서 그 위를 내 주 다윗왕의 위보다 더 크게 하시기를 원하나이다 하니라
37 As the LORD  hath been with my lord  the king , even so be he with Solomon , and make  his throne  greater  than the throne  of my lord  king  David .

38 제사장 사독과 선지자 나단과 여호야다의 아들 브나야와 그렛 사람과 블렛 사람이 내려가서 솔로몬을 다윗왕의 노새에 태우고 인도하여 기혼으로 가서
38 So Zadok  the priest , and Nathan  the prophet , and Benaiah  the son  of Jehoiada , and the Cherethites , and the Pelethites , went down , and caused Solomon  to ride  upon king  David's  mule , and brought  him to Gihon .

39 제사장 사독이 성막 가운데서 기름 뿔을 가져다가 솔로몬에게 기름을 부으니 이에 양각을 불고 모든 백성이 솔로몬왕 만세를 부르니라
39 And Zadok  the priest  took  an horn  of oil  out of the tabernacle , and anointed  Solomon . And they blew  the trumpet

40 모든 백성이 왕을 따라 올라와서 피리를 불며 크게 즐거워하므로 땅이 저희 소리로 인하여 갈라질듯하니
40 And all the people  came up  after  him, and the people  piped  with pipes , and rejoiced  with great  joy , so that the earth  rent  with the sound  of them.

41 아도니야와 저와 함께한 손들이 먹기를 마칠 때에 다 들은지라 요압이 양각 소리를 듣고 가로되 성중에서 소리가 어찌하여 요란하뇨
41 And Adonijah  and all the guests  that were with him heard  it as they had made an end  of eating . And when Joab  heard  the sound  of the trumpet , he said , Wherefore is this noise  of the city  being in an uproar ?

42 말할 때에 제사장 아비아달의 아들 요나단이 오는지라 아도니야가 가로되 들어오라 너는 용사라 아름다운 소식을 가져 오는도다
42 And while he yet spake , behold, Jonathan  the son  of Abiathar  the priest  came : and Adonijah  said  unto him, Come in

43 요나단이 아도니야에게 대답하여 가로되 과연 우리 주 다윗왕이 솔로몬으로 왕을 삼으셨나이다
43 And Jonathan  answered  and said  to Adonijah , Verily  our lord  king  David  hath made Solomon  king .

44 왕께서 제사장 사독과 선지자 나단과 여호야다의 아들 브나야와 그렛 사람과 블렛 사람을 솔로몬과 함께 보내셨는데 저희 무리가 왕의 노새에 솔로몬을 태워다가
44 And the king  hath sent  with him Zadok  the priest , and Nathan  the prophet , and Benaiah  the son  of Jehoiada , and the Cherethites , and the Pelethites , and they have caused him to ride  upon the king's  mule :

45 제사장 사독과 선지자 나단이 기혼에서 기름을 부어 왕을 삼고 무리가 그곳에서 올라오며 즐거워하므로 성중이 진동하였나니 당신들에게 들린 소리가 이것이라
45 And Zadok  the priest  and Nathan  the prophet  have anointed  him king  in Gihon : and they are come up  from thence rejoicing , so that the city  rang again . This is the noise  that ye have heard .

46 솔로몬이 나라 위에 앉았고
46 And also Solomon  sitteth  on the throne  of the kingdom .

47 또 왕의 신복들이 와서 우리 주 다윗왕에게 축복하여 이르기를 왕의 하나님이 솔로몬의 이름을 왕의 이름보다 아름답게 하시고 그 위를 왕의 위보다 크게 하시기를 원하나이다 하매 왕이 침상에서 몸을 굽히고
47 And moreover the king's  servants  came  to bless  our lord  king  David , saying , God  make the name  of Solomon  better  than thy name , and make  his throne  greater  than thy throne . And the king  bowed  himself upon the bed .

48 이르시기를 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와를 찬송하리로다 여호와께서 오늘날 내 위에 앉을 자를 주사 나로 목도하게 하셨도다 하셨나이다 하니
48 And also thus said  the king , Blessed  be the LORD  God  of Israel , which hath given  one to sit  on my throne  this day , mine eyes  even seeing  it.

49 아도니야와 함께한 손들이 다 놀라 일어나 각기 갈 길로 간지라
49 And all the guests  that were with Adonijah  were afraid , and rose up , and went  every man  his way .

50 아도니야도 솔로몬을 두려워하여 일어나 가서 제단 뿔을 잡으니
50 And Adonijah  feared  because  of Solomon , and arose , and went , and caught hold  on the horns  of the altar .

51 혹이 솔로몬에게 고하여 가로되 아도니야가 솔로몬왕을 두려워하여 지금 제단 뿔을 잡고 말하기를 솔로몬왕이 오늘날 칼로 자기 종을 죽이지 않겠다고 내게 맹세하기를 원한다 하나이다
51 And it was told  Solomon , saying , Behold, Adonijah  feareth  king  Solomon : for, lo, he hath caught hold  on the horns  of the altar , saying , Let king  Solomon  swear  unto me to day  that he will not slay  his servant  with the sword .

52 솔로몬이 가로되 저가 만일 선한 사람이 될찐대 그 머리카락 하나라도 땅에 떨어지지 아니하려니와 저의 가운데 악한 것이 보이면 죽으리라 하고
52 And Solomon  said , If he will shew himself a worthy  man , there shall not an hair  of him fall  to the earth : but if wickedness  shall be found  in him, he shall die .

53 사람을 보내어 저를 제단에서 이끌어 내리니 저가 와서 솔로몬왕께 절하매 솔로몬이 이르기를 네 집으로 가라 하였더라
53 So king  Solomon  sent , and they brought him down  from the altar . And he came  and bowed  himself to king  Solomon : and Solomon  said  unto him, Go  to thine house .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.