오늘의 성경 읽기

열왕기상 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

열왕기상 5장

1 솔로몬이 기름 부음을 받고 그 부친을 이어 왕이 되었다 함을 두로 왕 히람이 듣고 그 신복을 솔로몬에게 보내었으니 이는 히람이 평일에 다윗을 사랑하였음이라
1 And Hiram  king  of Tyre  sent  his servants  unto Solomon

2 이에 솔로몬이 히람에게 기별하여 가로되
2 And Solomon  sent  to Hiram , saying ,

3 당신도 알거니와 내 부친 다윗이 사방의 전쟁으로 인하여 그 하나님 여호와의 이름을 위하여 전을 건축하지 못하고 여호와께서 그 원수들을 그 발바닥 밑에 두시기를 기다렸나이다
3 Thou knowest  how that David  my father  could  not build  an house  unto the name  of the LORD  his God  for  the wars  which were about him on every side , until the LORD  put  them under the soles  of his feet .

4 이제 내 하나님 여호와께서 내게 사방의 태평을 주시매 대적도 없고 재앙도 없도다
4 But now the LORD  my God  hath given me rest  on every side , so that there is neither adversary  nor evil  occurrent .

5 여호와께서 내 부친 다윗에게 하신 말씀에 내가 너를 이어 네 위에 오르게 할 네 아들 그가 내 이름을 위하여 전을 건축하리라 하신대로 내가 내 하나님 여호와의 이름을 위하여 전을 건축하려 하오니
5 And, behold, I purpose  to build  an house  unto the name  of the LORD  my God , as the LORD  spake  unto David  my father , saying , Thy son , whom I will set  upon thy throne  in thy room, he shall build  an house  unto my name .

6 당신은 영을 내려 나를 위하여 레바논에서 백향목을 베어내게 하소서 나의 종과 당신의 종이 함께할 것이요 또 내가 당신의 모든 말씀대로 당신의 종의 삯을 당신에게 붙이리이다 당신도 알거니와 우리 중에는 시돈 사람처럼 벌목을 잘하는 자가 없나이다
6 Now therefore command  thou that they hew  me cedar trees  out of Lebanon

7 히람이 솔로몬의 말을 듣고 크게 기뻐하여 가로되 오늘날 여호와를 찬양할찌로다 저가 다윗에게 지혜로운 아들을 주사 그 많은 백성을 다스리게 하셨도다 하고
7 And it came to pass, when Hiram  heard  the words  of Solomon , that he rejoiced  greatly , and said , Blessed  be the LORD  this day , which hath given  unto David  a wise  son  over this great  people .

8 이에 솔로몬에게 기별하여 가로되 당신의 기별하신 말씀을 내가 듣고 내 백향목 재목과 잣나무 재목에 대하여는 당신의 바라시는 대로 할찌라
8 And Hiram  sent  to Solomon , saying , I have considered  the things which thou sentest  to me for: and I will do  all thy desire  concerning timber  of cedar , and concerning timber  of fir .

9 내 종이 레바논에서 바다로 수운하겠고 내가 그것을 바다에서 떼로 엮어 당신이 지정하는 곳으로 보내고 거기서 그것을 풀리니 당신은 받으시고 나의 원을 이루어서 나의 궁정을 위하여 식물을 주소서 하고
9 My servants  shall bring them down  from Lebanon  unto the sea : and I will convey  them by sea  in floats  unto the place  that thou shalt appoint  me, and will cause them to be discharged  there, and thou shalt receive  them: and thou shalt accomplish  my desire , in giving  food  for my household .

10 솔로몬의 모든 원대로 백향목 재목과 잣나무 재목을 주매
10 So Hiram  gave  Solomon  cedar  trees  and fir  trees  according to all his desire .

11 솔로몬이 히람에게 그 궁정의 식물로 밀 이만석과 맑은 기름 이십석을 주고 해마다 그와 같이 주었더라
11 And Solomon  gave  Hiram  twenty  thousand  measures  of wheat  for food  to his household , and twenty  measures  of pure  oil : thus gave  Solomon  to Hiram  year  by year .

12 여호와께서 그 말씀대로 솔로몬에게 지혜를 주신고로 히람과 솔로몬이 친목하여 두 사람이 함께 약조를 맺었더라
12 And the LORD  gave  Solomon  wisdom , as he promised  him: and there was peace  between Hiram  and Solomon

13 이에 솔로몬왕이 온 이스라엘에서 역군을 불러 일으키니 그 역군의 수가 삼만이라
13 And king  Solomon  raised  a levy  out of all Israel

14 솔로몬이 저희들을 한 달에 일만인씩 번갈아 레바논으로 보내매 저희들이 한 달은 레바논에 있고 두 달은 집에 있으며 아도니람은 감독이 되었고
14 And he sent  them to Lebanon , ten  thousand  a month  by courses : a month  they were in Lebanon , and two  months  at home : and Adoniram  was over the levy .

15 솔로몬에게 또 담군이 칠만인이요 산에서 돌을 뜨는 자가 팔만인이며
15 And Solomon  had threescore and ten  thousand  that bare  burdens , and fourscore  thousand  hewers  in the mountains

16 이 외에 그 역사를 동독하는 관리가 삼천 삼백인이라 저희가 일하는 백성을 거느렸더라
16 Beside the chief  of Solomon's  officers  which were over the work , three  thousand  and three  hundred , which ruled  over the people  that wrought  in the work .

17 이에 왕이 영을 내려 크고 귀한 돌을 떠다가 다듬어서 전의 기초석으로 놓게 하매
17 And the king  commanded , and they brought  great  stones , costly  stones , and hewed  stones , to lay the foundation  of the house .

18 솔로몬의 건축자와 히람의 건축자와 그발 사람이 그 돌을 다듬고 전을 건축하기 위하여 재목과 돌들을 갖추니라
18 And Solomon's  builders  and Hiram's  builders  did hew  them, and the stonesquarers : so they prepared  timber  and stones  to build  the house .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.