오늘의 성경 읽기

창세기 3장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 128회 작성일 21-12-06 20:32

본문

창세기 3장

1 여호와 하나님의 지으신 들짐승 중에 뱀이 가장 간교하더라 뱀이 여자에게 물어 가로되 하나님이 참으로 너희더러 동산 모든 나무의 실과를 먹지 말라 하시더냐
1 Now the serpent  was  more subtil  than any beast  of the field  which the LORD  God  had made . And he said  unto the woman , Yea , hath God  said , Ye shall not eat  of every tree  of the garden ?

2 여자가 뱀에게 말하되 동산 나무의 실과를 우리가 먹을 수 있으나
2 And the woman  said  unto the serpent , We may eat  of the fruit  of the trees  of the garden :

3 동산 중앙에 있는 나무의 실과는 하나님의 말씀에 너희는 먹지도 말고 만지지도 말라 너희가 죽을까 하노라 하셨느니라
3 But of the fruit  of the tree  which is in the midst  of the garden , God  hath said , Ye shall not eat  of it, neither shall ye touch  it, lest  ye die .

4 뱀이 여자에게 이르되 너희가 결코 죽지 아니하리라
4 And the serpent  said  unto the woman , Ye shall not surely  die :

5 너희가 그것을 먹는 날에는 너희 눈이 밝아 하나님과 같이 되어 선악을 알줄을 하나님이 아심이니라
5 For God  doth know  that in the day  ye eat  thereof, then your eyes  shall be opened , and ye shall be as gods , knowing  good  and evil .

6 여자가 그 나무를 본즉 먹음직도 하고 보암직도 하고 지혜롭게 할만큼 탐스럽기도 한 나무인지라 여자가 그 실과를 따먹고 자기와 함께한 남편에게도 주매 그도 먹은지라
6 And when the woman  saw  that the tree  was good  for food , and that it  was pleasant  to the eyes , and a tree  to be desired  to make one wise , she took  of the fruit thereof , and did eat , and gave  also  unto her husband  with her

7 이에 그들의 눈이 밝아 자기들의 몸이 벗은 줄을 알고 무화과나무 잎을 엮어 치마를 하였더라
7 And the eyes  of them both  were opened , and they  knew  that they were naked

8 그들이 날이 서늘할 때에 동산에 거니시는 여호와 하나님의 음성을 듣고 아담과 그 아내가 여호와 하나님의 낯을 피하여 동산 나무 사이에 숨은지라
8 And they heard  the voice  of the LORD  God  walking  in the garden  in the cool  of the day : and Adam  and his wife  hid themselves  from the presence  of the LORD  God  amongst  the trees  of the garden .

9 여호와 하나님이 아담을 부르시며 그에게 이르시되 네가 어디 있느냐
9 And the LORD  God  called  unto Adam , and said  unto him, Where art thou ?

10 가로되 내가 동산에서 하나님의 소리를 듣고 내가 벗었으므로 두려워하여 숨었나이다
10 And he said , I heard  thy voice  in the garden , and I was afraid , because I  was naked

11 가라사대 누가 너의 벗었음을 네게 고하였느냐 내가 너더러 먹지 말라 명한 그 나무 실과를 네가 먹었느냐
11 And he said , Who  told  thee that thou wast naked ? Hast thou eaten  of the tree , whereof I commanded thee  that thou shouldest not  eat ?

12 아담이 가로되 하나님이 주셔서 나와 함께하게 하신 여자 그가 그 나무 실과를 내게 주므로 내가 먹었나이다
12 And the man  said , The woman  whom thou gavest  to be with me , she  gave  me of the tree , and I did eat .

13 여호와 하나님이 여자에게 이르시되 네가 어찌하여 이렇게 하였느냐 여자가 가로되 뱀이 나를 꾀므로 내가 먹었나이다
13 And the LORD  God  said  unto the woman , What is this that thou hast done ? And the woman  said , The serpent  beguiled me , and I did eat .

14 여호와 하나님이 뱀에게 이르시되 네가 이렇게 하였으니 네가 모든 육축과 들의 모든 짐승보다 더욱 저주를 받아 배로 다니고 종신토록 흙을 먹을지니라
14 And the LORD  God  said  unto the serpent , Because thou  hast done  this, thou art cursed  above all cattle , and above every beast  of the field

15 내가 너로 여자와 원수가 되게하고 너의 후손도 여자의 후손과 원수가 되게 하리니 여자의 후손은 네 머리를 상하게 할 것이요 너는 그의 발꿈치를 상하게 할 것이니라 하시고
15 And I will put  enmity  between thee and the woman , and between thy seed  and her seed

16 또 여자에게 이르시되 내가 네게 잉태하는 고통을 크게 더하리니 네가 수고하고 자식을 낳을 것이며 너는 남편을 사모하고 남편은 너를 다스릴 것이니라 하시고
16 Unto the woman  he said , I will greatly  multiply  thy sorrow  and thy conception

17 아담에게 이르시되 네가 네 아내의 말을 듣고 내가 너더러 먹지말라한 나무 실과를 먹었은즉 땅은 너로 인하여 저주를 받고 너는 종신토록 수고하여야 그 소산을 먹으리라
17 And unto Adam  he said , Because thou hast hearkened  unto the voice  of thy wife , and hast eaten  of the tree , of which  I commanded thee , saying , Thou shalt not eat  of it: cursed  is the ground  for thy sake

18 땅이 네게 가시덤불과 엉겅퀴를 낼 것이라 너의 먹을 것은 밭의 채소인즉
18 Thorns also  and thistles  shall it bring forth  to thee

19 네가 얼굴에 땀이 흘러야 식물을 먹고 필경은 흙으로 돌아 가리니 그 속에서 네가 취함을 입었음이라 너는 흙이니 흙으로 돌아갈 것이니라 하시니라
19 In the sweat  of thy face  shalt thou eat  bread , till  thou return  unto the ground

20 아담이 그 아내를 하와라 이름하였으니 그는 모든 산 자의 어미가 됨이더라
20 And Adam  called  his wife's  name  Eve

21 여호와 하나님이 아담과 그 아내를 위하여 가죽옷을 지어 입히시니라
21 Unto Adam  also and to his wife  did the LORD  God  make  coats  of skins , and clothed them .

22 여호와 하나님이 가라사대 보라 이 사람이 선악을 아는 일에 우리 중 하나 같이 되었으니 그가 그 손을 들어 생명나무 실과도 따먹고 영생할까 하노라 하시고
22 And the LORD  God  said , Behold , the man  is become as one  of us, to know  good  and evil : and now, lest he put forth  his hand , and take  also of the tree  of life , and eat , and live  for ever :

23 여호와 하나님이 에덴동산에서 그 사람을 내어 보내어 그의 근본된 토지를 갈게 하시니라
23 Therefore the LORD  God  sent him forth  from the garden  of Eden , to till  the ground  from whence he was taken .

24 이같이 하나님이 그 사람을 쫓아 내시고 에덴동산 동편에 그룹들과 두루 도는 화염검을 두어 생명나무의 길을 지키게 하시니라
24 So he drove out  the man

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.