열왕기하 18장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 332회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

열왕기하 18장

1 이스라엘 왕 엘라의 아들 호세아 삼년에 유다 왕 아하스의 아들 히스기야가 왕이 되니
1 Now it came to pass in the third  year  of Hoshea  son  of Elah  king  of Israel , that Hezekiah  the son  of Ahaz  king  of Judah  began to reign .

2 위에 나아갈 때에 나이 이십 오세라 예루살렘에서 이십 구년을 치리하니라 그 모친의 이름은 아비라 스가리야의 딸이더라
2 Twenty  and five  years  old  was he when he began to reign

3 히스기야가 그 조상 다윗의 모든 행위와 같이 여호와 보시기에 정직히 행하여
3 And he did  that which was right  in the sight  of the LORD , according to all that David  his father  did .

4 여러 산당을 제하며 주상을 깨뜨리며 아세라 목상을 찍으며 모세가 만들었던 놋뱀을 이스라엘 자손이 이때까지 향하여 분향하므로 그것을 부수고 느후스단이라 일컬었더라
4 He removed  the high places , and brake  the images , and cut down  the groves , and brake in pieces  the brasen  serpent  that Moses  had made : for unto those days  the children  of Israel  did burn incense  to it: and he called  it Nehushtan .

5 히스기야가 이스라엘 하나님 여호와를 의지하였는데 그의 전후 유다 여러 왕 중에 그러한 자가 없었으니
5 He trusted  in the LORD  God  of Israel

6 곧 저가 여호와께 연합하여 떠나지 아니하고 여호와께서 모세에게 명하신 계명을 지켰더라
6 For he clave  to the LORD , and departed  not from following  him, but kept  his commandments , which the LORD  commanded  Moses .

7 여호와께서 저와 함께 하시매 저가 어디로 가든지 형통하였더라 저가 앗수르 왕을 배척하고 섬기지 아니하였고
7 And the LORD  was with him

8 블레셋 사람을 쳐서 가사와 그 사방에 이르고 망대에서부터 견고한 성까지 이르렀더라
8 He smote  the Philistines , even unto Gaza , and the borders  thereof, from the tower  of the watchmen  to the fenced  city .

9 히스기야왕 사년 곧 이스라엘 왕 엘라의 아들 호세아 칠년에 앗수르 왕 살만에셀이 사마리아로 올라와서 에워쌌더라
9 And it came to pass in the fourth  year  of king  Hezekiah , which was the seventh  year  of Hoshea  son  of Elah  king  of Israel , that Shalmaneser  king  of Assyria  came up  against Samaria , and besieged  it.

10 삼년 후에 그 성이 함락되니 곧 히스기야의 육년이요 이스라엘 왕 호세아의 구년이라 사마리아가 함락되매
10 And at the end  of three  years  they took  it: even in the sixth  year  of Hezekiah , that is the ninth  year  of Hoshea  king  of Israel , Samaria  was taken .

11 앗수르 왕이 이스라엘을 사로잡아 앗수르에 이르러 할라와 고산 하볼 하숫가와 메대 사람의 여러 성읍에 두었으니
11 And the king  of Assyria  did carry away  Israel  unto Assyria , and put  them in Halah  and in Habor  by the river  of Gozan , and in the cities  of the Medes :

12 이는 저희가 그 하나님 여호와의 말씀을 준행치 아니하고 그 언약을 배반하고 여호와의 종 모세의 모든 명한 것을 거스려 듣지도 아니하며 행치도 아니하였음이더라
12 Because they obeyed  not the voice  of the LORD  their God , but transgressed  his covenant , and all that Moses  the servant  of the LORD  commanded , and would not hear  them, nor do  them.

13 히스기야왕 십 사년에 앗수르 왕 산헤립이 올라와서 유다 모든 견고한 성읍들을 쳐서 취하매
13 Now in the fourteenth  year  of king  Hezekiah  did Sennacherib  king  of Assyria  come up  against all the fenced  cities  of Judah , and took  them.

14 유다 왕 히스기야가 라기스로 보내어 앗수르 왕에게 이르되 내가 범죄하였나이다 나를 떠나 돌아가소서 왕이 내게 지우시는 것을 내가 당하리이다 하였더니 앗수르 왕이 곧 은 삼백 달란트와 금 삼십 달란트를 정하여 유다 왕 히스기야로 내게 한지라
14 And Hezekiah  king  of Judah  sent  to the king  of Assyria  to Lachish , saying , I have offended

15 히스기야가 이에 여호와의 전과 왕궁 곳간에 있는 은을 다 주었고
15 And Hezekiah  gave  him all the silver  that was found  in the house  of the LORD , and in the treasures  of the king's  house .

16 또 그 때에 유다 왕 히스기야가 여호와의 전 문의 금과 자기가 모든 기둥에 입힌 금을 벗겨 모두 앗수르 왕에게 주었더라
16 At that time  did Hezekiah  cut off  the gold from the doors  of the temple  of the LORD , and from the pillars  which Hezekiah  king  of Judah  had overlaid , and gave  it to the king  of Assyria .

17 앗수르 왕이 다르단과 랍사리스와 랍사게로 대군을 거느리고 라기스에서부터 예루살렘으로 가서 히스기야왕을 치게 하매 저희가 예루살렘으로 올라가니라 저희가 올라가서 윗못 수도 곁 곧 세탁자의 밭에 있는 큰 길에 이르러 서니라
17 And the king  of Assyria  sent  Tartan  and Rabsaris  and Rabshakeh  from Lachish  to king  Hezekiah  with a great  host  against Jerusalem . And they went up  and came  to Jerusalem . And when they were come up , they came  and stood  by the conduit  of the upper  pool , which is in the highway  of the fuller's  field .

18 저희가 왕을 부르매 힐기야의 아들 궁내대신 엘리야김과 서기관 셉나와 아삽의 아들 사관 요아가 저에게 나가니
18 And when they had called  to the king , there came out  to them Eliakim  the son  of Hilkiah , which was over the household , and Shebna  the scribe , and Joah  the son  of Asaph  the recorder .

19 랍사게가 저희에게 이르되 너희는 히스기야에게 고하라 대왕 앗수르 왕의 말씀이 너의 의뢰하는 이 의뢰가 무엇이냐
19 And Rabshakeh  said  unto them, Speak  ye now to Hezekiah , Thus saith  the great  king , the king  of Assyria , What confidence  is this wherein thou trustest ?

20 네가 싸울만한 계교와 용력이 있다고 한다마는 이는 입에 붙은 말 뿐이라 네가 이제 누구를 의뢰하고 나를 반역하였느냐
20 Thou sayest , (but they are but vain  words ,) I have counsel  and strength  for the war . Now on whom dost thou trust , that thou rebellest  against me?

21 이제 네가 저 상한 갈대 지팡이 애굽을 의뢰하도다 사람이 그것을 의지하면 그 손에 찔려 들어갈찌라 애굽 왕 바로는 무릇 의뢰하는 자에게 이와 같으니라
21 Now, behold, thou trustest  upon the staff  of this bruised  reed , even upon Egypt , on which if a man  lean , it will go  into his hand , and pierce  it: so is Pharaoh  king  of Egypt  unto all that trust  on him.

22 너희가 혹시 내게 이르기를 우리는 우리 하나님 여호와를 의뢰하노라 하리라마는 히스기야가 여호와의 산당과 제단을 제하고 유다와 예루살렘 사람에게 명하기를 예루살렘 이 단 앞에서만 숭배 하라 하지 아니하였느냐 하셨나니
22 But if ye say  unto me, We trust  in the LORD  our God : is not that he, whose high places  and whose altars  Hezekiah  hath taken away , and hath said  to Judah  and Jerusalem , Ye shall worship  before  this altar  in Jerusalem ?

23 이제 너는 내 주 앗수르 왕과 내기하라 네가 만일 그 말 탈 사람을 낼 수 있다면 나는 네게 말 이천필을 주리라
23 Now therefore, I pray thee, give pledges  to my lord  the king  of Assyria , and I will deliver  thee two thousand  horses , if thou be able  on thy part to set  riders  upon them.

24 네가 어찌 내 주의 신복 중 지극히 작은 장관 하나인들 물리치며 애굽을 의뢰하고 그 병거와 기병을 얻을듯하냐
24 How then wilt thou turn away  the face  of one  captain  of the least  of my master's  servants , and put thy trust  on Egypt  for chariots  and for horsemen ?

25 내가 어찌 여호와의 뜻이 아니고야 이제 이곳을 멸하러 올라왔겠느냐 여호와께서 전에 내게 이르시기를 이 땅으로 올라와서 쳐서 멸하라 하셨느니라
25 Am I now come up  without  the LORD  against this place  to destroy  it? The LORD  said  to me, Go up  against this land , and destroy  it.

26 힐기야의 아들 엘리야김과 셉나와 요아가 랍사게에게 이르되 우리가 알아듣겠사오니 청컨대 아람 방언으로 당신의 종들에게 말씀하시고 성 위에 있는 백성의 듣는데 유다 방언으로 우리에게 말씀하지 마옵소서
26 Then said  Eliakim  the son  of Hilkiah , and Shebna , and Joah , unto Rabshakeh , Speak , I pray thee, to thy servants  in the Syrian language

27 랍사게가 저에게 이르되 내 주께서 네 주와 네게만 이 말을 하라고 나를 보내신 것이냐 성 위에 앉은 사람들로도 너희와 함께 자기의 대변을 먹게 하고 자기의 소변을 마시게 하신 것이 아니냐 하고
27 But Rabshakeh  said  unto them, Hath my master  sent  me to thy master , and to thee, to speak  these words ? hath he not sent me to the men  which sit  on the wall , that they may eat  their own dung  , and drink  their own piss    with you?

28 랍사게가 드디어 일어 서서 유다 방언으로 크게 소리질러 불러 가로되 너희는 대왕 앗수르 왕의 말씀을 들으라
28 Then Rabshakeh  stood  and cried  with a loud  voice  in the Jews' language , and spake , saying , Hear  the word  of the great  king , the king  of Assyria :

29 왕의 말씀이 너희는 히스기야에게 속지 말라 저가 너희를 내 손에서 건져내지 못하리라
29 Thus saith  the king , Let not Hezekiah  deceive  you: for he shall not be able  to deliver  you out of his hand :

30 또한 히스기야가 너희로 여호와를 의뢰하라 함을 듣지 말라 저가 이르기를 여호와께서 정녕 우리를 건지실찌라 이 성이 앗수르 왕의 손에 함락되지 않게 하시리라 할찌라도
30 Neither let Hezekiah  make you trust  in the LORD , saying , The LORD  will surely  deliver  us, and this city  shall not be delivered  into the hand  of the king  of Assyria .

31 너희는 히스기야의 말을 듣지 말라 앗수르 왕의 말씀이 너희는 내게 항복하고 내게로 나아오라 그리하고 너희는 각각 그 포도와 무화과를 먹고 또한 각각 자기의 우물의 물을 마시라
31 Hearken  not to Hezekiah : for thus saith  the king  of Assyria , Make  an agreement with me by a present , and come out  to me, and then eat  ye every man  of his own vine , and every one  of his fig tree , and drink  ye every one  the waters  of his cistern :

32 내가 장차 와서 너희를 한 지방으로 옮기리니 그곳은 너희 본토와 같은 지방 곧 곡식과 포도주가 있는 지방이요 떡과 포도원이 있는 지방이요 기름 나는 감람과 꿀이 있는 지방이라 너희가 살고 죽지 아니하리라 히스기야가 너희를 면려하여 이르기를 여호와께서 우리를 건지시리라 하여도 듣지 말라
32 Until I come  and take you away  to a land  like your own land , a land  of corn  and wine , a land  of bread  and vineyards , a land  of oil  olive  and of honey , that ye may live , and not die : and hearken  not unto Hezekiah , when he persuadeth  you, saying , The LORD  will deliver  us.

33 열국의 신들 중에 그 땅을 앗수르 왕의 손에서 건진 자가 있느냐
33 Hath any  of the gods  of the nations  delivered  at all  his land  out of the hand  of the king  of Assyria ?

34 하맛과 아르밧의 신들이 어디 있으며 스발와임과 헤나와 아와의 신들이 어디 있느냐 그들이 사마리아를 내 손에서 건졌느냐
34 Where are the gods  of Hamath , and of Arpad ? where are the gods  of Sepharvaim , Hena , and Ivah ? have they delivered  Samaria  out of mine hand ?

35 열국의 모든 신 중에 누가 그 땅을 내 손에서 건졌기에 여호와가 예루살렘을 내 손에서 능히 건지겠느냐 하셨느니라
35 Who are they among all the gods  of the countries , that have delivered  their country  out of mine hand , that the LORD  should deliver  Jerusalem  out of mine hand ?

36 그러나 백성이 잠잠하고 한 말도 대답지 아니하니 이는 왕이 명하여 대답하지 말라 하였음이라
36 But the people  held their peace , and answered  him not a word : for the king's  commandment  was, saying , Answer  him not.

37 이에 힐기야의 아들 궁내대신 엘리야김과 서기관 셉나와 아삽의 아들 사관 요아가 그 옷을 찢고 히스기야에게 나아가서 랍사게의 말을 고하니라
37 Then came  Eliakim  the son  of Hilkiah , which was over the household , and Shebna  the scribe , and Joah  the son  of Asaph  the recorder , to Hezekiah  with their clothes  rent , and told  him the words  of Rabshakeh .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.