열왕기하 21장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,689회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

열왕기하 21장

1 므낫세가 위에 나아갈 때에 나이 십 이세라 예루살렘에서 오십 오년을 치리하니라 그 모친의 이름은 헵시바더라
1 Manasseh  was twelve  years  old  when he began to reign , and reigned  fifty  and five  years  in Jerusalem . And his mother's  name  was Hephzibah .

2 므낫세가 여호와 보시기에 악을 행하여 여호와께서 이스라엘 자손 앞에서 쫓아내신 이방 사람의 가증한 일을 본받아서
2 And he did  that which was evil  in the sight  of the LORD , after the abominations  of the heathen , whom the LORD  cast out  before  the children  of Israel .

3 그 부친 히스기야의 헐어 버린 산당을 다시 세우며 이스라엘 왕 아합의 소위를 본받아 바알을 위하여 단을 쌓으며 아세라 목상을 만들며 하늘의 일월 성신을 숭배하여 섬기며
3 For he built up  again  the high places  which Hezekiah  his father  had destroyed

4 여호와께서 전에 이르시기를 내가 내 이름을 예루살렘에 두리라 하신 여호와의 전의 단들을 쌓고
4 And he built  altars  in the house  of the LORD , of which the LORD  said , In Jerusalem  will I put  my name .

5 또 여호와의 전 두 마당에 하늘의 일월 성신을 위하여 단들을 쌓고
5 And he built  altars  for all the host  of heaven  in the two  courts  of the house  of the LORD .

6 또 그 아들을 불 가운데로 지나게 하며 점치며 사술을 행하며 신접한 자와 박수를 신임하여 여호와 보시기에 악을 많이 행하여 그 진노를 격발하였으며
6 And he made his son  pass  through the fire , and observed times , and used enchantments , and dealt  with familiar spirits  and wizards : he wrought  much  wickedness  in the sight  of the LORD , to provoke him to anger .

7 또 자기가 만든 아로새긴 아세라 목상을 전에 세웠더라 옛적에 여호와께서 이 전에 대하여 다윗과 그 아들 솔로몬에게 이르시기를 내가 이스라엘 모든 지파 중에서 택한 이 전과 예루살렘에 내 이름을 영원히 둘찌라
7 And he set  a graven image  of the grove  that he had made  in the house , of which the LORD  said  to David , and to Solomon  his son , In this house , and in Jerusalem , which I have chosen  out of all tribes  of Israel , will I put  my name  for ever :

8 만일 이스라엘이 나의 모든 명령과 나의 종 모세의 명한 모든 율법을 지켜 행하면 내가 그들의 발로 다시는 그 열조에게 준 땅에서 떠나 유리하지 않게 하리라 하셨으나
8 Neither will I make the feet  of Israel  move  any more  out of the land  which I gave  their fathers

9 이 백성이 듣지 아니하였고 므낫세의 꾀임을 받고 악을 행한 것 이 여호와께서 이스라엘 자손 앞에서 멸하신 열방보다 더욱 심하였더라
9 But they hearkened  not: and Manasseh  seduced  them to do  more evil  than did the nations  whom the LORD  destroyed  before  the children  of Israel .

10 여호와께서 그 종 모든 선지자들로 말씀하여 가라사대
10 And the LORD  spake  by  his servants  the prophets , saying ,

11 유다 왕 므낫세가 이 가증한 일과 악을 행함이 그 전에 있던 아모리 사람의 행위보다 더욱 심하였고 또 그 우상으로 유다를 범죄케 하였도다
11 Because Manasseh  king  of Judah  hath done  these abominations , and hath done wickedly  above all that the Amorites  did , which were before  him, and hath made Judah  also to sin  with his idols :

12 그러므로 이스라엘 하나님 여호와가 말하노니 내가 이제 예루살렘과 유다에 재앙을 내리리니 듣는 자마다 두 귀가 울리리라
12 Therefore thus saith  the LORD  God  of Israel , Behold, I am bringing  such evil  upon Jerusalem  and Judah , that whosoever heareth  of it, both  his ears  shall tingle .

13 내가 사마리아를 잰 줄과 아합의 집을 다림보던 추로 예루살렘에 베풀고 또 사람이 그릇을 씻어 엎음 같이 예루살렘을 씻어 버릴찌라
13 And I will stretch  over Jerusalem  the line  of Samaria , and the plummet  of the house  of Ahab : and I will wipe  Jerusalem  as a man wipeth  a dish , wiping  it, and turning  it upside down .

14 내가 나의 기업에서 남은 자를 버려 그 대적의 손에 붙인즉 저희가 모든 대적에게 노략과 겁탈이 되리니
14 And I will forsake  the remnant  of mine inheritance , and deliver  them into the hand  of their enemies

15 이는 애굽에서 나온 그 열조 때부터 오늘까지 나의 보기에 악을 행하여 나의 노를 격발하였음이니라 하셨더라
15 Because they have done  that which was evil  in my sight , and have provoked  me to anger , since the day  their fathers  came forth  out of Egypt , even unto this day .

16 므낫세가 여호와 보시기에 악을 행하여 유다로 범하게한 그 죄 외에 또 무죄한 자의 피를 심히 많이 흘려 예루살렘 이 가에서 저 가까지 가득하게 하였더라
16 Moreover Manasseh  shed  innocent  blood  very  much , till he had filled  Jerusalem  from one end  to another

17 므낫세의 남은 사적과 무릇 그 행한바와 범한 죄는 유다 왕 역대지략에 기록되지 아니하였느냐
17 Now the rest  of the acts  of Manasseh , and all that he did , and his sin  that he sinned , are they not written  in the book  of the chronicles  of the kings  of Judah ?

18 므낫세가 그 열조와 함께 자매 그 궁궐 동산 곧 웃사의 동산에 장사되고 그 아들 아몬이 대신하여 왕이 되니라
18 And Manasseh  slept  with his fathers , and was buried  in the garden  of his own house , in the garden  of Uzza : and Amon  his son  reigned  in his stead.

19 아몬이 위에 나아갈 때에 나이 이십 이세라 예루살렘에서 이년을 치리하니라 그 모친의 이름은 므술레멧이라 욧바 하루스의 딸이더라
19 Amon  was twenty  and two  years  old  when he began to reign , and he reigned  two  years  in Jerusalem . And his mother's  name  was Meshullemeth , the daughter  of Haruz  of Jotbah .

20 아몬이 그 부친 므낫세의 행함 같이 여호와 보시기에 악을 행하되
20 And he did  that which was evil  in the sight  of the LORD , as his father  Manasseh  did .

21 그 부친의 행한 모든 길로 행하여 그 부친의 섬기던 우상을 섬겨 경배하고
21 And he walked  in all the way  that his father  walked in , and served  the idols  that his father  served , and worshipped  them:

22 그 열조의 하나님 여호와를 버리고 그 길로 행치 아니하더니
22 And he forsook  the LORD  God  of his fathers , and walked  not in the way  of the LORD .

23 그 신복들이 반역하여 왕을 궁중에서 죽이매
23 And the servants  of Amon  conspired  against him, and slew  the king  in his own house .

24 그 국민이 아몬왕을 반역한 사람들을 다 죽이고 그 아들 요시야로 대신하여 왕을 삼았더라
24 And the people  of the land  slew  all them that had conspired  against king  Amon

25 아몬의 행한바 남은 사적은 유다 왕 역대지략에 기록되지 아니하였느냐
25 Now the rest  of the acts  of Amon  which he did , are they not written  in the book  of the chronicles  of the kings  of Judah ?

26 아몬이 웃시야의 동산 자기 묘실에 장사되고 그 아들 요시야가 대신하여 왕이 되니라
26 And he was buried  in his sepulchre  in the garden  of Uzza : and Josiah  his son  reigned  in his stead.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.