창세기 34장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 110회 작성일 21-12-06 20:32

본문

창세기 34장

1 레아가 야곱에게 낳은 딸 디나가 그 땅 여자를 보러 나갔더니
1 And Dinah  the daughter  of Leah , which she bare  unto Jacob , went out  to see  the daughters  of the land .

2 히위 족속중 하몰의 아들 그 땅 추장 세겜이 그를 보고 끌어들여 강간하여 욕되게 하고
2 And when Shechem  the son  of Hamor  the Hivite , prince  of the country , saw  her, he took  her, and lay  with her, and defiled her .

3 그 마음이 깊이 야곱의 딸 디나에게 연련하며 그 소녀를 사랑하여 그의 마음을 말로 위로하고
3 And his soul  clave  unto Dinah  the daughter  of Jacob , and he loved  the damsel , and spake  kindly  unto the damsel .

4 그 아비 하몰에게 청하여 가로되 이 소녀를 내 아내로 얻게 하여 주소서 하였더라
4 And Shechem  spake  unto his father  Hamor , saying , Get  me this damsel  to wife .

5 야곱이 그 딸 디나를 그가 더럽혔다 함을 들었으나 자기 아들들이 들에서 목축하므로 그들의 돌아 오기까지 잠잠하였고
5 And Jacob  heard  that he had defiled  Dinah  his daughter : now his sons  were with his cattle  in the field : and Jacob  held his peace  until they were come .

6 세겜의 아비 하몰은 야곱에게 말하러 왔으며
6 And Hamor  the father  of Shechem  went out  unto Jacob  to commune  with  him.

7 야곱의 아들들은 들에서 이를 듣고 돌아와서 사람 사람이 근심하고 심히 노하였으니 이는 세겜이 야곱의 딸을 강간하여 이스라엘에게 부끄러운 일 곧 행치 못할 일을 행하였음이더라
7 And the sons  of Jacob  came  out of the field  when they heard  it: and the men  were grieved , and they were very  wroth , because he had wrought  folly  in Israel  in lying  with Jacob's  daughter

8 하몰이 그들에게 이르되 내 아들 세겜이 마음으로 너희 딸을 연련하여하니 원컨대 그를 세겜에게 주어 아내를 삼게 하라
8 And Hamor  communed  with them, saying , The soul  of my son  Shechem  longeth  for your daughter : I pray you give  her him to wife .

9 너희가 우리와 통혼하여 너희 딸을 우리에게 주며 우리 딸을 너희가 취하고
9 And make ye marriages  with us, and give  your daughters  unto us, and take  our daughters  unto you.

10 너희가 우리와 함께 거하되 땅이 너희 앞에 있으니 여기 머물러 매매하며 여기서 기업을 얻으라 하고
10 And ye shall dwell  with us: and the land  shall be  before you

11 세겜도 디나의 아비와 남형들에게 이르되 나로 너희에게 은혜를 입게 하라 너희가 내게 청구하는 것은 내가 수응하리니
11 And Shechem  said  unto her father  and unto her brethren , Let me find  grace  in your eyes , and what ye shall say  unto me I will give .

12 이 소녀만 내게 주어 아내가 되게 하라 아무리 큰 빙물과 예물을 청구할찌라도 너희가 내게 말한대로 수응하리라
12 Ask  me never so much  dowry  and gift , and I will give  according as ye shall say  unto me: but give  me the damsel  to wife .

13 야곱의 아들들이 세겜과 그 아비 하몰에게 속여 대답하였으니 이는 세겜이 그 누이 디나를 더럽혔음이라
13 And the sons  of Jacob  answered  Shechem  and Hamor  his father  deceitfully , and said , because he had defiled  Dinah  their sister :

14 야곱의 아들들이 그들에게 말하되 우리는 그리하지 못하겠노라 할례 받지 아니한 사람에게 우리 누이를 줄 수 없노니 이는 우리의 수욕이 됨이니라
14 And they said  unto them, We cannot  do  this thing , to give  our sister  to one  that is uncircumcised

15 그런즉 이같이 하면 너희에게 허락하리라 만일 너희 중 남자가 다 할례를 받고 우리 같이 되면
15 But in this  will we consent  unto you: If ye will be as we be, that every male  of you be circumcised

16 우리 딸을 너희에게 주며 너희 딸을 우리가 취하며 너희와 함께 거하여 한 민족이 되려니와
16 Then will we give  our daughters  unto you, and we will take  your daughters  to us, and we will dwell  with you, and we will become one  people .

17 너희가 만일 우리를 듣지 아니하고 할례를 받지 아니하면 우리는 곧 우리 딸을 데리고 가리라
17 But if ye will not hearken  unto us, to be circumcised

18 그들의 말을 하몰과 그 아들 세겜이 좋게 여기므로
18 And their words  pleased  Hamor , and Shechem  Hamor's  son .

19 이 소년이 그 일 행하기를 지체치 아니하였으니 그가 야곱의 딸을 사랑함이며 그는 그 아비 집에 가장 존귀함일러라
19 And the young man  deferred  not to do  the thing , because he had delight  in Jacob's  daughter : and he was more honourable  than all the house  of his father .

20 하몰과 그 아들 세겜이 성문에 이르러 그 고을 사람에게 말하여 가로되
20 And Hamor  and Shechem  his son  came  unto the gate  of their city , and communed  with the men  of their city , saying ,

21 이 사람들은 우리와 친목하고 이 땅은 넓어 그들을 용납할만하니 그들로 여기서 거주하며 매매하게 하고 우리가 그들의 딸들을 아내로 취하고 우리 딸들도 그들에게 주자
21 These men  are peaceable  with  us

22 그러나 우리 중에 모든 남자가 그들의 할례를 받음 같이 할례를 받아야 그 사람들이 우리와 함께 거하여 한 민족 되기를 허락할것이라
22 Only herein  will the men  consent  unto us for to dwell  with us, to be one  people , if every male  among us be circumcised , as they are circumcised .

23 그리하면 그들의 생축과 재산과 그 모든 짐승이 우리의 소유가 되지 않겠느냐 다만 그 말대로 하자 그리하면 그들이 우리와 함께 거하리라
23 Shall not their cattle  and their substance  and every beast  of theirs be ours? only let us consent  unto them, and they will dwell  with us.

24 성문으로 출입하는 모든 자가 하몰과 그 아들 세겜의 말을 듣고 성문으로 출입하는 그 모든 남자가 할례를 받으니라
24 And unto Hamor  and unto Shechem  his son  hearkened  all that went out  of the gate  of his city

25 제 삼일에 미쳐 그들이 고통할 때에 야곱의 두 아들 디나의 오라비 시므온과 레위가 각기 칼을 가지고 가서 부지중에 성을 엄습하여 그 모든 남자를 죽이고
25 And it came to pass on the third  day , when they were sore , that two  of the sons  of Jacob , Simeon  and Levi , Dinah's  brethren , took  each man  his sword , and came  upon the city  boldly , and slew  all the males .

26 칼로 하몰과 그 아들 세겜을 죽이고 디나를 세겜의 집에서 데려오고
26 And they slew  Hamor  and Shechem  his son  with the edge  of the sword , and took  Dinah  out  of Shechem's  house , and went out .

27 야곱의 여러 아들이 그 시체 있는 성으로 가서 노략하였으니 이는 그들이 그 누이를 더럽힌 연고라
27 The sons  of Jacob  came  upon the slain , and spoiled  the city , because they had defiled  their sister .

28 그들이 양과 소와 나귀와 그 성에 있는 것과 들에 있는 것과
28 They took  their sheep , and their oxen , and their asses , and that which was in the city , and that which was in the field ,

29 그 모든 재물을 빼앗으며 그 자녀와 아내들을 사로잡고 집속의 물건을 다 노략한지라
29 And all their wealth , and all their little ones , and their wives  took they captive , and spoiled  even all that was in the house .

30 야곱이 시므온과 레위에게 이르되 너희가 내게 화를 끼쳐 나로 이 땅 사람 곧 가나안 족속과 브리스 족속에게 냄새를 내게 하였도다 나는 수가 적은 즉 그들이 모여 나를 치고 나를 죽이리니 그리하면 나와 내 집이 멸망하리라
30 And Jacob  said  to Simeon  and Levi , Ye have troubled  me to make me to stink  among the inhabitants  of the land , among the Canaanites  and the Perizzites : and I being few  in number , they shall gather themselves together  against me, and slay me

31 그들이 가로되 그가 우리 누이를 창녀같이 대우함이 가하니이까
31 And they said , Should he deal  with our sister  as with an harlot ?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.