역대하 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 3,056회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

역대하 1장

1 다윗의 아들 솔로몬의 왕위가 견고하여 가며 그 하나님 여호와께서 저와 함께하사 심히 창대케 하시니라
1 And Solomon  the son  of David  was strengthened  in his kingdom , and the LORD  his God  was with him, and magnified  him exceedingly .

2 솔로몬이 온 이스라엘의 천부장과 백부장과 재판관과 온 이스라엘의 각 방백과 족장들을 명하고
2 Then Solomon  spake  unto all Israel , to the captains  of thousands  and of hundreds , and to the judges , and to every governor  in all Israel , the chief  of the fathers .

3 온 회중과 함께 기브온 산당으로 갔으니 하나님의 회막 곧 여호와의 종 모세가 광야에서 지은 것이 거기 있음이라
3 So Solomon , and all the congregation  with him, went  to the high place  that was at Gibeon

4 다윗이 전에 예루살렘에서 하나님의 궤를 위하여 장막을 쳤었으므로 그 궤는 다윗이 이미 기럇여아림에서부터 위하여 예비한 곳으로 메어 올렸고
4 But  the ark  of God  had David  brought up  from Kirjathjearim  to the place which David  had prepared  for it: for he had pitched  a tent  for it at Jerusalem .

5 옛적에 훌의 손자 우리의 아들 브살렐의 지은 놋단은 여호와의 장막 앞에 있더라 솔로몬이 회중으로 더불어 나아가서
5 Moreover the brasen  altar , that Bezaleel  the son  of Uri , the son  of Hur , had made , he put  before  the tabernacle  of the LORD : and Solomon  and the congregation  sought  unto it.

6 여호와 앞 곧 회막 앞에 있는 놋단에 이르러 그 위에 일천 희생 으로 번제를 드렸더라
6 And Solomon  went up  thither to the brasen  altar  before  the LORD , which was at the tabernacle  of the congregation , and offered  a thousand  burnt offerings  upon it.

7 이 밤에 하나님이 솔로몬에게 나타나사 이르시되 내가 네게 무엇을 줄꼬 너는 구하라
7 In that night  did God  appear  unto Solomon , and said  unto him, Ask  what I shall give  thee.

8 솔로몬이 하나님께 여짜오되 주께서 전에 큰 은혜를 나의 아비 다윗에게 베푸시고 나로 대신하여 왕이 되게 하셨사오니
8 And Solomon  said  unto God , Thou hast shewed  great  mercy  unto David  my father , and hast made me to reign  in his stead.

9 여호와 하나님이여 원컨대 주는 내 아비 다윗에게 허하신 것을 이제 굳게 하옵소서 주께서 나로 땅의 티끌 같이 많은 백성의 왕을 삼으셨사오니
9 Now, O LORD  God , let thy promise  unto David  my father  be established : for thou hast made me king  over a people  like the dust  of the earth  in multitude .

10 주는 이제 내게 지혜와 지식을 주사 이 백성 앞에서 출입하게 하옵소서 이렇게 많은 주의 백성을 누가 능히 재판하리이까
10 Give  me now wisdom  and knowledge , that I may go out  and come in  before  this people : for who can judge  this thy people , that is so great ?

11 하나님이 솔로몬에게 이르시되 이런 마음이 네게 있어서 부나 재물이나 존영이나 원수의 생명 멸하기를 구하지 아니하며 장수도 구하지 아니하고 오직 내가 너로 치리하게 한 내 백성을 재판하기 위하여 지혜와 지식을 구하였으니
11 And God  said  to Solomon , Because this was in thine heart , and thou hast not asked  riches , wealth , or honour , nor the life  of thine enemies , neither yet hast asked  long  life

12 그러므로 내가 네게 지혜와 지식을 주고 부와 재물과 존영도 주리니 너의 전의 왕들이 이 같음이 없었거니와 너의 후에도 이 같음이 없으리라
12 Wisdom  and knowledge  is granted  unto thee

13 이에 솔로몬이 기브온 산당 회막 앞에서부터 예루살렘으로 돌아와서 이스라엘을 치리하였더라
13 Then Solomon  came  from his journey to the high place  that was at Gibeon  to Jerusalem , from before  the tabernacle  of the congregation , and reigned  over Israel .

14 솔로몬이 병거와 마병을 모으매 병거가 일천 사백이요 마병이 일만 이천이라 병거성에도 두고 예루살렘 왕에게도 두었으며
14 And Solomon  gathered  chariots  and horsemen : and he had a thousand  and four  hundred  chariots , and twelve  thousand  horsemen , which he placed  in the chariot  cities , and with the king  at Jerusalem .

15 왕이 예루살렘에서 은금을 돌 같이 흔하게 하고 백향목을 평지의 뽕나무 같이 많게 하였더라
15 And the king  made  silver  and gold  at Jerusalem  as plenteous as stones , and cedar trees  made  he as the sycomore trees  that are in the vale  for abundance .

16 솔로몬의 말들은 애굽에서 내어 왔으니 왕의 상고들이 떼로 정가하여 산 것이며
16 And Solomon  had horses  brought  out of Egypt , and linen yarn : the king's  merchants  received  the linen yarn  at a price .

17 애굽에서 내어 올린 병거는 하나에 은 육백 세겔이요 말은 일백 오십 세겔이라 이와 같이 헷 사람의 모든 왕과 아람 왕들을 위하여도 그 손으로 내어 왔었더라
17 And they fetched up , and brought forth  out of Egypt  a chariot  for six  hundred  shekels of silver , and an horse  for an hundred  and fifty : and so brought they out  horses for all the kings  of the Hittites , and for the kings  of Syria , by their means .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.