역대하 7장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 849회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

역대하 7장

1 솔로몬이 기도를 마치매 불이 하늘에서부터 내려와서 그 번제물과 제물들을 사르고 여호와의 영광이 그 전에 가득하니
1 Now when Solomon  had made an end  of praying , the fire  came down  from heaven , and consumed  the burnt offering  and the sacrifices

2 여호와의 영광이 여호와의 전에 가득하므로 제사장이 그 전에 능히 들어가지 못하였고
2 And the priests  could  not enter  into the house  of the LORD , because the glory  of the LORD  had filled  the LORD'S  house .

3 이스라엘 모든 자손은 불이 내리는 것과 여호와의 영광이 전에 있는 것을 보고 박석 깐 땅에 엎드려 경배하며 여호와께 감사하여 가로되 선하시도다 그 인자하심이 영원하도다 하니라
3 And when all the children  of Israel  saw  how the fire  came down , and the glory  of the LORD  upon the house , they bowed  themselves with their faces  to the ground  upon the pavement , and worshipped , and praised  the LORD , saying, For he is good

4 이에 왕과 모든 백성이 여호와 앞에 제사를 드리니
4 Then the king  and all the people  offered  sacrifices  before  the LORD .

5 솔로몬왕의 드린 제물이 소가 이만 이천이요 양이 십 이만이라 이와같이 왕과 모든 백성이 하나님의 전의 낙성식을 행하니라
5 And king  Solomon  offered  a sacrifice  of twenty  and two  thousand  oxen , and an hundred  and twenty  thousand  sheep : so the king  and all the people  dedicated  the house  of God .

6 때에 제사장들은 직분대로 모셔 서고 레위 사람도 여호와의 악기를 가지고 섰으니 이 악기는 전에 다윗왕이 레위 사람으로 여호와를 찬송하려고 만들어서 여호와의 인자하심이 영원함을 감사케 하던 것이라 제사장은 무리 앞에서 나팔을 불고 온 이스라엘은 섰더라
6 And the priests  waited  on their offices : the Levites  also with instruments  of musick  of the LORD , which David  the king  had made  to praise  the LORD , because his mercy  endureth for ever , when David  praised  by their ministry

7 솔로몬이 또 여호와의 전 앞뜰 가운데를 거룩히 구별하고 거기서 번제물과 화목제의 기름을 드렸으니 이는 솔로몬의 지은 놋단이 능히 그 번제물과 소제물과 기름을 용납할 수 없음이더라
7 Moreover Solomon  hallowed  the middle  of the court  that was before  the house  of the LORD : for there he offered  burnt offerings , and the fat  of the peace offerings , because the brasen  altar  which Solomon  had made  was not able  to receive  the burnt offerings , and the meat offerings , and the fat .

8 그 때에 솔로몬이 칠일 동안 절기를 지켰는데 하맛 어귀에서부터 애굽 하수까지의 온 이스라엘의 심히 큰 회중이 모여 저와 함께 하였더니
8 Also at the same time  Solomon  kept  the feast  seven  days , and all Israel  with him, a very  great  congregation , from the entering in  of Hamath  unto the river  of Egypt .

9 제 팔일에 무리가 한 성회를 여니라 단의 낙성식을 칠일 동안 행한 후 이 절기를 칠일 동안 지키니라
9 And in the eighth  day  they made  a solemn assembly : for they kept  the dedication  of the altar  seven  days , and the feast  seven  days .

10 칠월 이십 삼일에 왕이 백성을 그 장막으로 돌려보내매 백성이 여호와께서 다윗과 솔로몬과 그 백성 이스라엘에게 베푸신 은혜를 인하여 기뻐하며 마음에 즐거워하였더라
10 And on the three  and twentieth  day  of the seventh  month  he sent  the people  away  into their tents , glad  and merry  in heart  for the goodness  that the LORD  had shewed  unto David , and to Solomon , and to Israel  his people .

11 솔로몬이 여호와의 전과 왕궁을 필역하고 무릇 그 심중에 여호와의 전과 자기의 궁궐에 어떻게 만들고자 한 것을 다 형통하게 이루니라
11 Thus Solomon  finished  the house  of the LORD , and the king's  house : and all that came  into Solomon's  heart  to make  in the house  of the LORD , and in his own house , he prosperously effected .

12 밤에 여호와께서 솔로몬에게 나타나사 이르시되 내가 이미 네 기도를 듣고 이곳을 택하여 내게 제사하는 전을 삼았으니
12 And the LORD  appeared  to Solomon  by night , and said  unto him, I have heard  thy prayer , and have chosen  this place  to myself for an house  of sacrifice .

13 혹 내가 하늘을 닫고 비를 내리지 아니하거나 혹 메뚜기로 토산을 먹게 하거나 혹 염병으로 내 백성 가운데 유행하게 할 때에
13 If  I shut up  heaven  that there be no rain , or if I command  the locusts  to devour  the land , or if I send  pestilence  among my people

14 내 이름으로 일컫는 내 백성이 그 악한 길에서 떠나 스스로 겸비하고 기도하여 내 얼굴을 구하면 내가 하늘에서 듣고 그 죄를 사하고 그 땅을 고칠찌라
14 If my people , which are called  by my name , shall humble  themselves, and pray , and seek  my face , and turn  from their wicked  ways

15 이곳에서 하는 기도에 내가 눈을 들고 귀를 기울이리니
15 Now mine eyes  shall be open , and mine ears  attent  unto the prayer  that is made in this place .

16 이는 내가 이미 이 전을 택하고 거룩하게하여 내 이름으로 여기 영영히 있게 하였음이라 내 눈과 내 마음이 항상 여기 있으리라
16 For now have I chosen  and sanctified  this house , that my name  may be there for  ever : and mine eyes  and mine heart  shall be there perpetually .

17 네가 만일 내 앞에서 행하기를 네 아비 다윗 같이 하여 내가 네게 명한 모든것을 행하여 내 율례와 규례를 지키면
17 And as for thee, if thou wilt walk  before  me, as David  thy father  walked , and do  according to all that I have commanded  thee, and shalt observe  my statutes  and my judgments

18 내가 네 나라 위를 견고케 하되 전에 내가 네 아비 다윗과 언약하기를 이스라엘을 다스릴 자가 네게서 끊어지지 아니하리라 한대로 하리라
18 Then will I stablish  the throne  of thy kingdom , according as I have covenanted  with David  thy father , saying , There shall not fail  thee a man  to be ruler  in Israel .

19 그러나 너희가 만일 돌이켜 내가 너희 앞에 둔 내 율례와 명령을 버리고 가서 다른 신을 섬겨 숭배하면
19 But if ye turn away , and forsake  my statutes  and my commandments , which I have set  before  you, and shall go  and serve  other  gods , and worship  them

20 내가 저희에게 준 땅에서 그 뿌리를 뽑아내고 내 이름을 위하여 거룩하게 한 이 전을 내 앞에서 버려 모든 민족 중에 속담거리와 이야기거리가 되게 하리니
20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots  out of my land  which I have given  them

21 이 전이 비록 높을찌라도 무릇 그리로 지나가는 자가 놀라 가로되 여호와께서 무슨 까닭으로 이 땅과 이 전에 이같이 행하셨는고 하면
21 And this house , which is high , shall be an astonishment  to every one that passeth  by it

22 대답하기를 저희가 자기 열조를 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내신 자기 하나님 여호와를 버리고 다른 신에게 부종하여 그를 숭배하여 섬기므로 여호와께서 이 모든 재앙을 저희에게 내리셨다 하리라 하셨더라
22 And it shall be answered , Because they forsook  the LORD  God  of their fathers , which brought them forth  out of the land  of Egypt , and laid hold  on other  gods , and worshipped  them, and served  them: therefore hath he brought  all this evil  upon them.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.