역대하 18장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 324회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

역대하 18장

1 여호사밧이 부귀와 영광이 극하였고 아합으로 더불어 연혼하였더라
1 Now Jehoshaphat  had riches  and honour  in abundance , and joined affinity  with Ahab .

2 두어해 후에 저가 사마리아에 내려가서 아합에게 나아갔더니 아합이 저와 종자를 위하여 우양을 많이 잡고 함께 가서 길르앗 라못치기를 권하더라
2 And after  certain years  he went down  to Ahab  to Samaria . And Ahab  killed  sheep  and oxen  for him in abundance , and for the people  that he had with him, and persuaded  him to go up  with him to Ramothgilead  .

3 이스라엘 왕 아합이 유다 왕 여호사밧에게 이르되 당신은 나와 함께 길르앗 라못으로 가시겠느뇨 대답하되 나는 당신과 일반이요 내 백성은 당신의 백성과 일반이니 당신과 함께 싸우리이다
3 And Ahab  king  of Israel  said  unto Jehoshaphat  king  of Judah , Wilt thou go  with me to Ramothgilead  ? And he answered  him, I am as thou art, and my people  as thy people

4 여호사밧이 또 이스라엘 왕에게 이르되 청컨대 먼저 여호와의 말씀이 어떠하신지 물어 보소서
4 And Jehoshaphat  said  unto the king  of Israel , Enquire , I pray thee, at the word  of the LORD  to day .

5 이스라엘 왕이 이에 선지자 사백인을 모으고 저희에게 이르되 우리가 길르앗 라못에 가서 싸우랴 말랴 저희가 가로되 올라 가소서 하나님이 그 성을 왕의 손에 붙이시리이다
5 Therefore the king  of Israel  gathered together  of prophets  four  hundred  men , and said  unto them, Shall we go  to Ramothgilead  to battle , or shall I forbear ? And they said , Go up

6 여호사밧이 가로되 이 외에 우리가 물을만한 여호와의 선지자가 여기 있지 아니하니이까
6 But Jehoshaphat  said , Is there not here a prophet  of the LORD  besides, that we might enquire  of him?

7 이스라엘 왕이 여호사밧에게 이르되 오히려 이믈라의 아들 미가야 한 사람이 있으니 저로 말미암아 여호와께 물을 수 있으나 저는 내게 대하여 길한 일은 예언하지 아니하고 항상 흉한 일만 예언하기로 내가 저를 미워하나이다 여호사밧이 가로되 왕은 그런 말씀을 마소서
7 And the king  of Israel  said  unto Jehoshaphat , There is yet one  man , by whom we may enquire  of the LORD : but I hate  him

8 이스라엘 왕이 한 내시를 불러 이르되 이믈라의 아들 미가야로 속히 오게 하라 하니라
8 And the king  of Israel  called  for one  of his officers , and said , Fetch quickly  Micaiah  the son  of Imla .

9 이스라엘 왕과 유다 왕 여호사밧이 왕복을 입고 사마리아 성문 어귀 광장에서 각기 보좌에 앉았고 모든 선지자가 그 앞에서 예언을 하는데
9 And the king  of Israel  and Jehoshaphat  king  of Judah  sat  either  of them on his throne , clothed  in their robes , and they sat  in a void place  at the entering in  of the gate  of Samaria

10 그나아나의 아들 시드기야는 철로 뿔들을 만들어 가지고 말하되 여호와의 말씀이 왕이 이것들로 아람 사람을 찔러 진멸하리라 하셨다하고
10 And Zedekiah  the son  of Chenaanah  had made  him horns  of iron , and said , Thus saith  the LORD , With these thou shalt push  Syria  until they be consumed .

11 모든 선지자도 그와 같이 예언하여 이르기를 길르앗 라못으로 올라가서 승리를 얻으소서 여호와께서 그 성을 왕의 손에 붙이시리이다 하더라
11 And all the prophets  prophesied  so, saying , Go up  to Ramothgilead  , and prosper : for the LORD  shall deliver  it into the hand  of the king .

12 미가야를 부르러 간 사자가 일러 가로되 선지자들의 말이 여출 일구하여 왕에게 길하게 하니 청컨대 당신의 말도 저희중 한 사람처럼 길하게 하소서
12 And the messenger  that went  to call  Micaiah  spake  to him, saying , Behold, the words  of the prophets  declare good  to the king  with one  assent

13 미가야가 가로되 여호와의 사심을 가리켜 맹세하노니 내 하나님의 말씀하시는 것 곧 그것을 내가 말하리라하고
13 And Micaiah  said , As the LORD  liveth , even what my God  saith , that will I speak .

14 이에 왕에게 이르니 왕이 저에게 이르되 미가야야 우리가 길르앗 라못으로 싸우러 가랴 말랴 가로되 올라가서 승리를 얻으소서 저희가 왕의 손에 붙인바 되리이다
14 And when he was come  to the king , the king  said  unto him, Micaiah , shall we go  to Ramothgilead  to battle , or shall I forbear ? And he said , Go ye up , and prosper , and they shall be delivered  into your hand .

15 왕이 저에게 이르되 여호와의 이름으로 진실한것만 말하라고 내가 몇번이나 너로 맹세케 하여야 하겠느냐
15 And the king  said  to him, How many times  shall I adjure  thee that thou say  nothing but the truth  to me in the name  of the LORD ?

16 저가 가로되 내가 보니 온 이스라엘이 목자 없는 양 같이 산에 흩어졌는데 여호와의 말씀이 이 무리가 주인이 없으니 각각 평안히 그 집으로 돌아갈 것이니라 하셨나이다
16 Then he said , I did see  all Israel  scattered  upon the mountains , as sheep  that have no shepherd : and the LORD  said , These have no master

17 이스라엘 왕이 여호사밧에게 이르되 저 사람이 내게 대하여 길한것을 예언하지 아니하고 흉한 것만 예언하겠다고 당신에게 말씀하지 아니하였나이까
17 And the king  of Israel  said  to Jehoshaphat , Did I not tell  thee that he would not prophesy  good  unto me, but evil ?

18 미가야가 가로되 그런즉 왕은 여호와의 말씀을 들으소서 내가 보니 여호와께서 그 보좌에 앉으셨고 하늘의 만군이 그 좌우편에 모시고 섰는데
18 Again he said , Therefore hear  the word  of the LORD

19 여호와께서 말씀하시기를 누가 이스라엘 왕 아합을 꾀어 저로 길르앗 라못에 올라가서 죽게 할꼬 하시니 하나는 이렇게 하겠다 하고 하나는 저렇게 하겠다 하였는데
19 And the LORD  said , Who shall entice  Ahab  king  of Israel , that he may go up  and fall  at Ramothgilead  ? And one spake  saying  after this manner , and another saying  after that manner .

20 한 영이 나아와 여호와 앞에 서서 말하되 내가 저를 꾀이겠나이다 여호와께서 저에게 이르시되 어떻게 하겠느냐
20 Then there came out  a spirit , and stood  before  the LORD , and said , I will entice  him. And the LORD  said  unto him, Wherewith?

21 가로되 내가 나가서 거짓말 하는 영이 되어 그 모든 선지자의 입에 있겠나이다 여호와께서 가라사대 너는 꾀이겠고 또 이루리라 나가서 그리하라 하셨은즉
21 And he said , I will go out , and be a lying  spirit  in the mouth  of all his prophets . And the LORD said , Thou shalt entice  him, and thou shalt also prevail : go out , and do  even so.

22 이제 여호와께서 거짓말 하는 영을 왕의 이 모든 선지자의 입에 넣으셨고 또 여호와께서 왕에게 대하여 화를 말씀하셨나이다
22 Now therefore, behold, the LORD  hath put  a lying  spirit  in the mouth  of these thy prophets , and the LORD  hath spoken  evil  against thee.

23 그나아나의 아들 시드기야가 가까이 와서 미가야의 뺨을 치며 이르되 여호와의 영이 나를 떠나 어디로 말미암아 가서 네게 말씀하더냐
23 Then Zedekiah  the son  of Chenaanah  came near , and smote  Micaiah  upon the cheek , and said , Which  way  went  the Spirit  of the LORD  from me to speak  unto thee?

24 미가야가 가로되 네가 골방에 들어가서 숨는 그 날에 보리라
24 And Micaiah  said , Behold, thou shalt see  on that day  when thou shalt go  into an inner  chamber  to hide  thyself.

25 이스라엘 왕이 가로되 미가야를 잡아 부윤 아몬과 왕자 요아스에게로 끌고 돌아가서
25 Then the king  of Israel  said , Take  ye Micaiah , and carry him back  to Amon  the governor  of the city , and to Joash  the king's  son

26 말하기를 왕의 말씀이 이 놈을 옥에 가두고 내가 평안히 돌아올 때까지 고생의 떡과 고생의 물로 먹이라 하라
26 And say , Thus saith  the king , Put  this fellow in the prison  , and feed  him with bread  of affliction  and with water  of affliction , until I return  in peace .

27 미가야가 가로되 왕이 참으로 평안히 돌아오시게 될찐대 여호와께서 나로 말씀하지 아니하셨으리이다 또 가로되 너희 백성들아다 들을찌어다 하니라
27 And Micaiah  said , If thou certainly  return  in peace , then hath not the LORD  spoken  by me. And he said , Hearken , all ye people .

28 이스라엘 왕과 유다 왕 여호사밧이 길르앗 라못으로 올라가니라
28 So the king  of Israel  and Jehoshaphat  the king  of Judah  went up  to Ramothgilead  .

29 이스라엘 왕이 여호사밧에게 이르되 나는 변장하고 군중으로 들어가려 하노니 당신은 왕복을 입으소서 하고 이스라엘 왕이 변장하고 둘이 군중으로 들어가니라
29 And the king  of Israel  said  unto Jehoshaphat , I will disguise  myself, and will go  to the battle

30 아람 왕이 그 병거 장관들에게 이미 명하여 이르기를 너희는 작은 자나 큰 자나 더불어 싸우지 말고 오직 이스라엘 왕과 싸우라 한지라
30 Now the king  of Syria  had commanded  the captains  of the chariots  that were with him, saying , Fight  ye not with small  or great , save only with the king  of Israel .

31 병거의 장관들이 여호사밧을 보고 이르되 이가 이스라엘 왕이라 하고 돌이켜 저와 싸우려 한즉 여호사밧이 소리를 지르매 여호와께서 저를 도우시며 하나님이 저희를 감동시키사 저를 떠나가게 하신지라
31 And it came to pass, when the captains  of the chariots  saw  Jehoshaphat , that they said , It is the king  of Israel . Therefore they compassed about  him to fight : but Jehoshaphat  cried out , and the LORD  helped  him

32 병거의 장관들이 저가 이스라엘 왕이 아님을 보고 쫓기를 그치고 돌이켰더라
32 For it came to pass, that, when the captains  of the chariots  perceived  that it was not the king  of Israel , they turned back again  from pursuing  him.

33 한 사람이 우연히 활을 당기어 이스라엘 왕의 갑옷 솔기를 쏜지라 왕이 그 병거 모는 자에게 이르되 내가 부상하였으니 네 손을 돌이켜 나로 군중에서 나가게 하라 하였으나
33 And a certain man drew  a bow  at a venture , and smote  the king  of Israel  between the joints  of the harness : therefore he said  to his chariot  man , Turn  thine hand , that thou mayest carry me out  of the host

34 이 날의 전쟁이 맹렬하였으므로 이스라엘 왕이 병거에서 스스로 부지하며 저녁때까지 아람 사람을 막다가 해가 질 즈음에 죽었더라
34 And the battle  increased  that day : howbeit the king  of Israel  stayed himself up  in his chariot  against  the Syrians  until the even : and about the time  of the sun  going down  he died .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.