느헤미야 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 3,098회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

느헤미야 1장

1 하가랴의 아들 느헤미야의 말이라 아닥사스다왕 제 이십년 기슬르월에 내가 수산궁에 있더니
1 The words  of Nehemiah  the son  of Hachaliah . And it came to pass in the month  Chisleu , in the twentieth  year , as I was in Shushan  the palace ,

2 나의 한 형제 중 하나니가 두어 사람과 함께 유다에서 이르렀기로 내가 그 사로잡힘을 면하고 남아 있는 유다 사람과 예루살렘 형편을 물은즉
2 That Hanani , one  of my brethren , came , he and certain men  of Judah

3 저희가 내게 이르되 사로잡힘을 면하고 남은 자가 그 도에서 큰 환난을 만나고 능욕을 받으며 예루살렘성은 훼파되고 성문들은 소화되었다 하는지라
3 And they said  unto me, The remnant  that are left  of the captivity  there in the province  are in great  affliction  and reproach : the wall  of Jerusalem  also is broken down , and the gates  thereof are burned  with fire .

4 내가 이 말을 듣고 앉아서 울고 수일 동안 슬퍼하며 하늘의 하나님 앞에 금식하며 기도하여
4 And it came to pass, when I heard  these words , that I sat down  and wept , and mourned  certain days , and fasted , and prayed  before  the God  of heaven ,

5 가로되 하늘의 하나님 여호와 크고 두려우신 하나님이여 주를 사랑하고 주의 계명을 지키는 자에게 언약을 지키시며 긍휼을 베푸시는 주여 간구하나이다
5 And said , I beseech  thee, O LORD  God  of heaven , the great  and terrible  God , that keepeth  covenant  and mercy  for them that love  him and observe  his commandments :

6 이제 종이 주의 종 이스라엘 자손을 위하여 주야로 기도하오며 이스라엘 자손의 주 앞에 범죄함을 자복하오니 주는 귀를 기울이시며 눈을 여시사 종의 기도를 들으시옵소서 나와 나의 아비 집이 범죄하여
6 Let thine ear  now be attentive , and thine eyes  open , that thou mayest hear  the prayer  of thy servant , which I pray  before  thee now , day  and night , for the children  of Israel  thy servants , and confess  the sins  of the children  of Israel , which we have sinned  against thee: both I and my father's  house  have sinned .

7 주를 향하여 심히 악을 행하여 주의 종 모세에게 주께서 명하신 계명과 율례와 규례를 지키지 아니하였나이다
7 We have dealt very  corruptly  against thee, and have not kept  the commandments , nor the statutes , nor the judgments , which thou commandedst  thy servant  Moses .

8 옛적에 주께서 주의 종 모세에게 명하여 가라사대 만일 너희가 범죄하면 내가 너희를 열국 중에 흩을 것이요
8 Remember , I beseech thee, the word  that thou commandedst  thy servant  Moses , saying , If ye transgress , I will scatter you abroad  among the nations :

9 만일 내게로 돌아와서 내 계명을 지켜 행하면 너희 쫓긴 자가 하늘 끝에 있을찌라도 내가 거기서부터 모아 내 이름을 두려고 택한 곳에 돌아오게 하리라 하신 말씀을 이제 청컨대 기억하옵소서
9 But if ye turn  unto me, and keep  my commandments , and do  them

10 이들은 주께서 일찍 큰 권능과 강한 손으로 구속하신 주의 종이요 주의 백성이니이다
10 Now these are thy servants  and thy people , whom thou hast redeemed  by thy great  power , and by thy strong  hand .

11 주여 구하오니 귀를 기울이사 종의 기도와 주의 이름을 경외하기를 기뻐하는 종들의 기도를 들으시고 오늘날 종으로 형통하여 이 사람 앞에서 은혜를 입게 하옵소서 하였나니 그 때에 내가 왕의 술 관원이 되었었느니라
11 O Lord , I beseech  thee, let now thine ear  be attentive  to the prayer  of thy servant , and to the prayer  of thy servants , who desire  to fear  thy name : and prosper , I pray thee, thy servant  this day , and grant  him mercy  in the sight  of this man . For I was the king's  cupbearer .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.