느헤미야 4장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 110회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

느헤미야 4장

1 산발랏이 우리가 성을 건축한다 함을 듣고 크게 분노하여 유다 사람을 비웃으며
1 But it came to pass, that when Sanballat  heard  that we builded  the wall , he was wroth , and took great  indignation , and mocked  the Jews .

2 자기 형제들과 사마리아 군대 앞에서 말하여 가로되 이 미약한 유다 사람들의 하는 일이 무엇인가, 스스로 견고케 하려는가, 제사를 드리려는가, 하루에 필역하려는가, 소화된 돌을 흙 무더기에서 다시 일으키려는가 하고
2 And he spake  before  his brethren  and the army  of Samaria , and said , What do  these feeble  Jews ? will they fortify  themselves? will they sacrifice ? will they make an end  in a day ? will they revive  the stones  out of the heaps  of the rubbish  which are burned ?

3 암몬 사람 도비야는 곁에 섰다가 가로되 저들의 건축하는 성벽은 여우가 올라가도 곧 무너지리라 하더라
3 Now Tobiah  the Ammonite  was by him , and he said , Even that which they build , if a fox  go up , he shall even break down  their stone  wall .

4 우리 하나님이여 들으시옵소서 우리가 업신여김을 당하나이다 원컨대 저희의 욕하는 것으로 자기의 머리에 돌리사 노략거리가 되어 이방에 사로잡히게 하시고
4 Hear , O our God

5 주의 앞에서 그 악을 덮어 두지 마옵시며 그 죄를 도말하지 마옵소서 저희가 건축하는 자 앞에서 주의 노를 격동하였음이니이다 하고
5 And cover  not their iniquity , and let not their sin  be blotted out  from before  thee: for they have provoked thee to anger  before the builders .

6 이에 우리가 성을 건축하여 전부가 연락되고 고가 절반에 미쳤으니 이는 백성이 마음들여 역사하였음이니라
6 So built  we the wall

7 산발랏과 도비야와 아라비아 사람들과 암몬 사람들과 아스돗 사람들이 예루살렘 성이 중수되어 그 퇴락한 곳이 수보되어 간다함을 듣고 심히 분하여
7 But it came to pass, that when Sanballat , and Tobiah , and the Arabians , and the Ammonites , and the Ashdodites , heard  that the walls  of Jerusalem  were made up  , and that the breaches  began  to be stopped , then they were very  wroth ,

8 다 함께 꾀하기를 예루살렘으로 가서 쳐서 요란하게 하자 하기로
8 And conspired  all of them together  to come  and to fight  against Jerusalem , and to hinder  it.

9 우리가 우리 하나님께 기도하며 저희를 인하여 파숫군을 두어 주야로 방비하는데
9 Nevertheless we made our prayer  unto our God , and set  a watch  against them day  and night , because  of them.

10 유다 사람들은 이르기를 흙 무더기가 아직도 많거늘 담부하는 자의 힘이 쇠하였으니 우리가 성을 건축하지 못하리라 하고
10 And Judah  said , The strength  of the bearers of burdens  is decayed , and there is much  rubbish

11 우리의 대적은 이르기를 저희가 알지 못하고 보지 못하는 사이에 우리가 저희 중에 달려 들어가서 살륙하여 역사를 그치게 하리라하고
11 And our adversaries  said , They shall not know , neither see , till we come  in the midst  among  them, and slay  them, and cause the work  to cease .

12 그 대적의 근처에 거하는 유다 사람들도 그 각처에서 와서 열 번이나 우리에게 고하기를 너희가 우리에게로 와야 하리라 하기로
12 And it came to pass, that when the Jews  which dwelt  by them  came , they said  unto us ten  times , From all places  whence ye shall return  unto us they will be upon you.

13 내가 성 뒤 낮고 넓은 곳에 백성으로 그 종족을 따라 칼과 창과 활을 가지고 서게 하고
13 Therefore set  I in the lower  places  behind  the wall , and on the higher places  , I even set  the people  after their families  with their swords , their spears , and their bows .

14 내가 돌아본 후에 일어나서 귀인들과 민장과 남은 백성에게 고하기를 너희는 저희를 두려워 말고 지극히 크시고 두려우신 주를 기억하고 너희 형제와 자녀와 아내와 집을 위하여 싸우라 하였었느니라
14 And I looked , and rose up , and said  unto the nobles , and to the rulers , and to the rest  of the people , Be not ye afraid  of them : remember  the Lord , which is great  and terrible , and fight  for your brethren , your sons , and your daughters , your wives , and your houses .

15 우리의 대적이 자기의 뜻을 우리가 알았다 함을 들으니라 하나님이 저희의 꾀를 폐하셨으므로 우리가 다 성에 돌아와서 각각 역사하였는데
15 And it came to pass, when our enemies  heard  that it was known  unto us, and God  had brought  their counsel  to nought , that we returned  all of us to the wall , every one  unto his work .

16 그 때로부터 내 종자의 절반은 역사하고 절반은 갑옷을 입고 창과 방패와 활을 가졌고 민장은 유다 온 족속의 뒤에 있었으며
16 And it came to pass from that time  forth, that the half  of my servants  wrought  in the work , and the other half  of them held  both the spears , the shields , and the bows , and the habergeons

17 성을 건축하는 자와 담부하는 자는 다 각각 한 손으로 일을 하며 한 손에는 병기를 잡았는데
17 They which builded  on the wall , and they that bare  burdens , with those that laded , every one with one  of his hands  wrought  in the work , and with the other  hand held  a weapon .

18 건축하는 자는 각각 칼을 차고 건축하며 나팔 부는 자는 내 곁에 섰었느니라
18 For the builders , every one  had his sword  girded  by his side , and so builded . And he that sounded  the trumpet  was by me .

19 내가 귀인들과 민장들과 남은 백성에게 이르기를 이 역사는 크고 넓으므로 우리가 성에서 나뉘어 상거가 먼즉
19 And I said  unto the nobles , and to the rulers , and to the rest  of the people , The work  is great  and large , and we are separated  upon the wall , one  far from  another .

20 너희가 무론 어디서든지 나팔 소리를 듣거든 그리로 모여서 우리에게로 나아오라 우리 하나님이 우리를 위하여 싸우시리라 하였느니라
20 In what place  therefore ye hear  the sound  of the trumpet , resort  ye thither unto us: our God  shall fight  for us.

21 우리가 이같이 역사하는데 무리의 절반은 동틀 때부터 별이 나기까지 창을 잡았었으며
21 So we laboured  in the work : and half  of them held  the spears  from the rising  of the morning  till the stars  appeared .

22 그 때에 내가 또 백성에게 고하기를 사람마다 그 종자와 함께 예루살렘 안에서 잘찌니 밤에는 우리를 위하여 파수하겠고 낮에는 역사하리라 하고
22 Likewise at the same time  said  I unto the people , Let every one  with his servant  lodge  within  Jerusalem , that in the night  they may be a guard  to us, and labour  on the day .

23 내나 내 형제들이나 종자들이나 나를 좇아 파수하는 사람들이나다 그 옷을 벗지 아니하였으며 물을 길으러 갈 때에도 기계를 잡았었느니라
23 So neither I, nor my brethren , nor my servants , nor the men  of the guard  which followed  me, none of us  put off  our clothes , saving that every one  put them off  for washing .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.