에스더 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 102회 작성일 21-12-06 20:35

본문

에스더 5장

1 제 삼일에 에스더가 왕후의 예복을 입고 왕궁 안 뜰 곧 어전 맞은편에 서니 왕이 어전에서 전 문을 대하여 보좌에 앉았다가
1 Now it came to pass on the third  day , that Esther  put on  her royal  apparel, and stood  in the inner  court  of the king's  house , over against  the king's  house : and the king  sat  upon his royal  throne  in the royal  house , over against  the gate  of the house .

2 왕후 에스더가 뜰에 선 것을 본즉 심히 사랑스러우므로 손에 잡았던 금홀을 그에게 내어미니 에스더가 가까이 가서 금홀 끝을 만진지라
2 And it was so, when the king  saw  Esther  the queen  standing  in the court , that she obtained  favour  in his sight : and the king  held out  to Esther  the golden  sceptre  that was in his hand . So Esther  drew near , and touched  the top  of the sceptre .

3 왕이 이르되 왕후 에스더여 그대의 소원이 무엇이며 요구가 무엇이뇨 나라의 절반이라도 그대에게 주겠노라
3 Then said  the king  unto her, What wilt thou, queen  Esther ? and what is thy request ? it shall be even given  thee to the half  of the kingdom .

4 에스더가 가로되 오늘 내가 왕을 위하여 잔치를 베풀었사오니 왕이 선히 여기시거든 하만과 함께 임하소서
4 And Esther  answered , If it seem good  unto the king , let the king  and Haman  come  this day  unto the banquet  that I have prepared  for him.

5 왕이 가로되 에스더의 말한대로 하도록 하만을 급히 부르라 하고 이에 왕이 하만과 함께 에스더의 베푼 잔치에 나아가니라
5 Then the king  said , Cause Haman  to make haste , that he may do  as Esther  hath said . So the king  and Haman  came  to the banquet  that Esther  had prepared .

6 잔치의 술을 마실 때에 왕이 에스더에게 이르되 그대의 소청이 무엇이뇨 곧 허락하겠노라 그대의 요구가 무엇이뇨 나라의 절반이라 할찌라도 시행하겠노라
6 And the king  said  unto Esther  at the banquet  of wine , What is thy petition ? and it shall be granted  thee: and what is thy request ? even to the half  of the kingdom  it shall be performed .

7 에스더가 대답하여 가로되 나의 소청, 나의 요구가 이러하니이다
7 Then answered  Esther , and said , My petition  and my request  is

8 내가 만일 왕의 목전에서 은혜를 입었고 왕이 내 소청을 허락하시며 내 요구를 시행하시기를 선히 여기시거든 내가 왕과 하만을 위하여 베푸는 잔치에 또 나아오소서 내일은 왕의 말씀대로 하리이다
8 If I have found  favour  in the sight  of the king , and if it please  the king  to grant  my petition , and to perform  my request , let the king  and Haman  come  to the banquet  that I shall prepare  for them, and I will do  to morrow  as the king  hath said .

9 이 날에 하만이 마음이 기뻐 즐거이 나오더니 모르드개가 대궐 문에 있어 일어나지도 아니하고 몸을 움직이지도 아니하는 것을 보고 심히 노하나
9 Then went  Haman  forth  that day  joyful  and with a glad  heart : but when Haman  saw  Mordecai  in the king's  gate , that he stood not up , nor moved  for him, he  was full  of indignation  against Mordecai .

10 참고 집에 돌아와서 사람을 보내어 그 친구들과 그 아내 세레스를 청하여
10 Nevertheless Haman  refrained  himself: and when he came  home , he sent  and called  for his friends , and Zeresh  his wife .

11 자기의 부성한 영광과 자녀가 많은 것과 왕이 자기를 들어 왕의 모든 방백이나 신복들보다 높인 것을 다 말하고
11 And Haman  told  them of the glory  of his riches , and the multitude  of his children , and all the things wherein the king  had promoted  him, and how he had advanced  him above the princes  and servants  of the king .

12 또 가로되 왕후 에스더가 그 베푼 잔치에 왕과 함께 오기를 허락받은 자는 나밖에 없었고 내일도 왕과 함께 청함을 받았느니라
12 Haman  said  moreover, Yea, Esther  the queen  did let no man come in  with the king  unto the banquet  that she had prepared  but myself

13 그러나 유다 사람 모르드개가 대궐 문에 앉은 것을 보는 동안에는 이 모든 일이 만족하지 아니하도다
13 Yet all this availeth  me nothing, so long as  I see  Mordecai  the Jew  sitting  at the king's  gate .

14 그 아내 세레스와 모든 친구가 이르되 오십 규빗이나 높은 나무를 세우고 내일 왕에게 모르드개를 그 나무에 달기를 구하고 왕과 함께 즐거이 잔치에 나아가소서 하만이 그 말을 선히 여기고 명하여 나무를 세우니라
14 Then said  Zeresh  his wife  and all his friends  unto him, Let a gallows  be made  of fifty  cubits  high , and to morrow  speak  thou unto the king  that Mordecai  may be hanged  thereon: then go  thou in merrily  with the king  unto the banquet . And the thing  pleased  Haman

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.