창세기 48장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 129회 작성일 21-12-06 20:32

본문

창세기 48장

1 이 일 후에 혹이 요셉에게 고하기를 네 부친이 병들었다 하므로 그가 곧 두 아들 므낫세와 에브라임과 함께 이르니
1 And it came to pass after  these things , that one told  Joseph , Behold, thy father  is sick : and he took  with him his two  sons , Manasseh  and Ephraim .

2 혹이 야곱에게 고하되 네 아들 요셉이 네게 왔다 하매 이스라엘이 힘을 내어 침상에 앉아
2 And one told  Jacob , and said , Behold, thy son  Joseph  cometh  unto thee: and Israel  strengthened  himself, and sat  upon the bed .

3 요셉에게 이르되 이전에 가나안 땅 루스에서 전능한 하나님이 내게 나타나 복을 허락하여
3 And Jacob  said  unto Joseph , God  Almighty  appeared  unto me at Luz  in the land  of Canaan , and blessed  me,

4 내게 이르시되 내가 너로 생육하게 하며 번성하게 하여 네게서 많은 백성이 나게 하고 내가 이 땅을 네 후손에게 주어 영원한 기업이 되게 하리라 하셨느니라
4 And said  unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful , and multiply  thee, and I will make  of thee a multitude  of people

5 내가 애굽으로 와서 네게 이르기 전에 애굽에서 네게 낳은 두 아들 에브라임과 므낫세는 내것이라 르우벤과 시므온처럼 내것이 될 것이요
5 And now thy two  sons , Ephraim  and Manasseh , which were born  unto thee in the land  of Egypt  before  I came  unto thee into Egypt , are mine

6 이들 후의 네 소생이 네 것이 될 것이며 그 산업은 그 형의 명의 하에서 함께 하리라
6 And thy issue , which thou begettest  after  them, shall be thine, and shall be called  after  the name  of their brethren  in their inheritance .

7 내게 관하여는 내가 이전에 밧단에서 올 때에 라헬이 나를 따르는 노중 가나안 땅에서 죽었는데 그곳은 에브랏까지 길이 오히려 격한 곳이라 내가 거기서 그를 에브랏 길에 장사하였느니라 (에브랏은 곧 베들레헴이라)
7 And as for me, when I came  from Padan , Rachel  died  by me in the land  of Canaan  in the way , when  yet there was but a little  way  to come  unto Ephrath : and I buried her  there in the way  of Ephrath

8 이스라엘이 요셉의 아들들을 보고 가로되 이들은 누구냐
8 And Israel  beheld  Joseph's  sons , and said , Who are these?

9 요셉이 그 아비에게 고하되 이는 하나님이 여기서 내게 주신 아들들이니이다 아비가 가로되 그들을 이끌어 내 앞으로 나아오라 내가 그들에게 축복하리라
9 And Joseph  said  unto his father , They are my sons , whom God  hath given  me in this place. And he said , Bring them , I pray thee, unto me, and I will bless  them.

10 이스라엘의 눈이 나이로 인하여 어두워서 보지 못하더라 요셉이 두 아들을 이끌어 아비 앞으로 나아가니 이스라엘이 그들에게 입 맞추고 그들을 안고
10 Now the eyes  of Israel  were dim  for age , so that he could  not see . And he brought them near  unto him

11 요셉에게 이르되 내가 네 얼굴을 보리라고는 뜻하지 못하였더니 하나님이 내게 네 소생까지 보이셨도다
11 And Israel  said  unto Joseph , I had not thought  to see  thy face : and, lo, God  hath shewed  me also thy seed .

12 요셉이 아비 무릎 사이에서 두 아들을 물리고 땅에 엎드려 절하고
12 And Joseph  brought them out  from between  his knees , and he bowed  himself with his face  to the earth .

13 우수로는 에브라임을 이스라엘의 좌수를 향하게 하고 좌수로는 므낫세를 이스라엘의 우수를 향하게 하고 이끌어 그에게 가까이 나아가매
13 And Joseph  took  them both , Ephraim  in his right hand  toward Israel's  left hand , and Manasseh  in his left hand  toward Israel's  right hand , and brought them near  unto him.

14 이스라엘이 우수를 펴서 차자 에브라임의 머리에 얹고 좌수를 펴서 므낫세의 머리에 얹으니 므낫세는 장자라도 팔을 어긋맞겨 얹었더라
14 And Israel  stretched out  his right hand , and laid  it upon Ephraim's  head , who was the younger , and his left hand  upon Manasseh's  head , guiding  his hands  wittingly

15 그가 요셉을 위하여 축복하여 가로되 내 조부 아브라함과 아버지 이삭의 섬기던 하나님, 나의 남으로부터 지금까지 나를 기르신 하나님,
15 And he blessed  Joseph , and said , God , before  whom my fathers  Abraham  and Isaac  did walk , the God  which fed  me all my life long  unto this day ,

16 나를 모든 환난에서 건지신 사자께서 이 아이에게 복을 주시오며 이들로 내 이름과 내 조부 아브라함과 아버지 이삭의 이름으로 칭하게 하시오며 이들로 세상에서 번식되게 하시기를 원하나이다
16 The Angel  which redeemed  me from all evil , bless  the lads

17 요셉이 그 아비가 우수를 에브라임의 머리에 얹은 것을 보고 기뻐 아니하여 아비의 손을 들어 에브라임의 머리에서 므낫세의 머리로 옮기고자 하여
17 And when Joseph  saw  that his father  laid  his right  hand  upon the head  of Ephraim , it displeased  him: and he held up  his father's  hand , to remove  it from Ephraim's  head  unto Manasseh's  head .

18 그 아비에게 이르되 아버지여 그리 마옵소서 이는 장자니 우수를 그 머리에 얹으소서
18 And Joseph  said  unto his father , Not so, my father : for this is the firstborn

19 아비가 허락지 아니하여 가로되 나도 안다 내 아들아 나도 안다 그도 한 족속이 되며 그도 크게 되려니와 그 아우가 그보다 큰자가 되고 그 자손이 여러 민족을 이루리라 하고
19 And his father  refused , and said , I know  it, my son , I know  it: he also shall become a people , and he also shall be great : but truly  his younger  brother  shall be greater  than he, and his seed  shall become a multitude  of nations .

20 그 날에 그들에게 축복하여 가로되 이스라엘 족속이 너로 축복하기를 하나님이 너로 에브라임 같고 므낫세 같게 하시리라 하리라 하여 에브라임을 므낫세보다 앞세웠더라
20 And he blessed  them that day , saying , In thee shall Israel  bless , saying , God  make  thee as Ephraim  and as Manasseh : and he set  Ephraim  before  Manasseh .

21 이스라엘이 요셉에게 또 이르되 나는 죽으나 하나님이 너희와 함께 계시사 너희를 인도하여 너희 조상의 땅으로 돌아가게 하시려니와
21 And Israel  said  unto Joseph , Behold, I die : but God  shall be with you, and bring you again  unto the land  of your fathers .

22 내가 네게 네 형제보다 일부분을 더 주었나니 이는 내가 내 칼과 활로 아모리 족속의 손에서 빼앗은 것이니라
22 Moreover I have given  to thee one  portion  above thy brethren , which I took  out of the hand  of the Amorite  with my sword  and with my bow .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.