시편 9장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

시편 9장

1 내가 전심으로 여호와께 감사하오며 주의 모든 기사를 전하리이다
1 To the chief Musician upon Muthlabben  , A Psalm  of David . I will praise  thee, O LORD , with my whole heart

2 내가 주를 기뻐하고 즐거워하며 지극히 높으신 주의 이름을 찬송하리니
2 I will be glad  and rejoice  in thee: I will sing praise  to thy name , O thou most High .

3 내 원수들이 물러갈 때에 주의 앞에서 넘어져 망함이니이다
3 When mine enemies  are turned  back , they shall fall  and perish  at thy presence .

4 주께서 나의 의와 송사를 변호하셨으며 보좌에 앉으사 의롭게 심판하셨나이다
4 For thou hast maintained  my right  and my cause

5 열방을 책하시고 악인을 멸하시며 저희 이름을 영영히 도말하셨나이다
5 Thou hast rebuked  the heathen , thou hast destroyed  the wicked , thou hast put out  their name  for ever  and ever .

6 원수가 끊어져 영영히 멸망하였사오니 주께서 무너뜨린 성읍들을 기억할 수 없나이다
6 O thou enemy , destructions  are come to a perpetual  end : and thou hast destroyed  cities

7 여호와께서 영영히 앉으심이여 심판을 위하여 보좌를 예비하셨도다
7 But the LORD  shall endure  for ever : he hath prepared  his throne  for judgment .

8 공의로 세계를 심판하심이여 정직으로 만민에게 판단을 행하시리로다
8 And he shall judge  the world  in righteousness , he shall minister judgment  to the people  in uprightness .

9 여호와는 또 압제를 당하는 자의 산성이시요 환난 때의 산성이시로다
9 The LORD  also will be a refuge  for the oppressed , a refuge  in times  of trouble .

10 여호와여 주의 이름을 아는 자는 주를 의지하오리니 이는 주를 찾는 자들을 버리지 아니하심이니이다
10 And they that know  thy name  will put their trust  in thee: for thou, LORD , hast not forsaken  them that seek  thee.

11 너희는 시온에 거하신 여호와를 찬송하며 그 행사를 백성 중에 선포할찌어다
11 Sing praises  to the LORD , which dwelleth  in Zion : declare  among the people  his doings .

12 피 흘림을 심문하시는 이가 저희를 기억하심이여 가난한 자의 부르짖음을 잊지아니하시도다
12 When he maketh inquisition  for blood , he remembereth  them: he forgetteth  not the cry  of the humble  .

13 여호와여 나를 긍휼히 여기소서 나를 사망의 문에서 일으키시는 주여 미워하는 자에게 받는 나의 곤고를 보소서
13 Have mercy  upon me, O LORD

14 그리하시면 내가 주의 찬송을 다 전할 것이요 딸 같은 시온의 문에서 주의 구원을 기뻐하리이다
14 That I may shew forth  all thy praise  in the gates  of the daughter  of Zion : I will rejoice  in thy salvation .

15 열방은 자기가 판 웅덩이에 빠짐이여 그 숨긴 그물에 자기 발이 걸렸도다
15 The heathen  are sunk down  in the pit  that they made : in the net  which  they hid  is their own foot  taken .

16 여호와께서 자기를 알게 하사 심판을 행하셨음이여 악인은 그 손으로 행한 일에 스스로 얽혔도다(힉가욘, 셀라)
16 The LORD  is known  by the judgment  which he executeth : the wicked  is snared  in the work  of his own hands . Higgaion . Selah .

17 악인이 음부로 돌아감이여 하나님을 잊어버린 모든 열방이 그리 하리로다
17 The wicked  shall be turned  into hell , and all the nations  that forget  God .

18 궁핍한 자가 항상 잊어버림을 보지 아니함이여 가난한 자가 영영히 실망치 아니하리로다
18 For the needy  shall not alway  be forgotten : the expectation  of the poor  shall not perish  for ever .

19 여호와여 일어나사 인생으로 승리를 얻지 못하게 하시며 열방으로 주의 목전에 심판을 받게하소서
19 Arise , O LORD

20 여호와여 저희로 두렵게 하시며 열방으로 자기는 인생 뿐인줄 알게 하소서(셀라)
20 Put  them in fear  , O LORD : that the nations  may know  themselves to be but men . Selah .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.