시편 138장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 349회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

시편 138장

1 내가 전심으로 주께 감사하며 신들 앞에서 주께 찬양하리이다
1 A Psalm of David . I will praise  thee with my whole heart : before the gods  will I sing praise  unto thee.

2 내가 주의 성전을 향하여 경배하며 주의 인자하심과 성실하심을 인하여 주의 이름에 감사하오리니 이는 주께서 주의 말씀을 주의 모든 이름 위에 높게 하셨음이라
2 I will worship  toward thy holy  temple , and praise  thy name  for thy lovingkindness  and for thy truth : for thou hast magnified  thy word  above all thy name .

3 내가 간구하는 날에 주께서 응답하시고 내 영혼을 장려하여 강하게 하셨나이다
3 In the day  when I cried  thou answeredst  me, and strengthenedst  me with strength  in my soul .

4 여호와여 땅의 열왕이 주께 감사할 것은 저희가 주의 입의 말씀을 들음이오며
4 All the kings  of the earth  shall praise  thee, O LORD , when they hear  the words  of thy mouth .

5 저희가 여호와의 도를 노래할 것은 여호와의 영광이 크심이니이다
5 Yea, they shall sing  in the ways  of the LORD : for great  is the glory  of the LORD .

6 여호와께서 높이 계셔도 낮은 자를 하감하시며 멀리서도 교만한 자를 아시나이다
6 Though the LORD  be high , yet hath he respect  unto the lowly : but the proud  he knoweth  afar off .

7 내가 환난 중에 다닐찌라도 주께서 나를 소성케 하시고 주의 손을 펴사 내 원수들의 노를 막으시며 주의 오른손이 나를 구원하시리이다
7 Though I walk  in the midst  of trouble , thou wilt revive  me: thou shalt stretch forth  thine hand  against the wrath  of mine enemies , and thy right hand  shall save  me.

8 여호와께서 내게 관계된 것을 완전케 하실찌라 여호와여 주의 인자하심이 영원하오니 주의 손으로 지으신 것을 버리지 마옵소서
8 The LORD  will perfect  that which concerneth me: thy mercy , O LORD , endureth for ever : forsake  not the works  of thine own hands .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.