profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 889회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

전도서 7장

1 아름다운 이름이 보배로운 기름보다 낫고 죽는 날이 출생하는 날보다 나으며
1 A good name  is better  than precious  ointment

2 초상집에 가는 것이 잔치집에 가는 것보다 나으니 모든 사람의 결국이 이와 같이 됨이라 산 자가 이것에 유심하리로다
2 It is better  to go  to the house  of mourning , than to go  to the house  of feasting : for  that is the end  of all men

3 슬픔이 웃음보다 나음은 얼굴에 근심함으로 마음이 좋게 됨이니라
3 Sorrow  is better  than laughter : for by the sadness  of the countenance  the heart  is made better .

4 지혜자의 마음은 초상집에 있으되 우매자의 마음은 연락하는 집에 있느니라
4 The heart  of the wise  is in the house  of mourning

5 사람이 지혜자의 책망을 듣는 것이 우매자의 노래를 듣는 것보다 나으니라
5 It is better  to hear  the rebuke  of the wise , than for a man  to hear  the song  of fools .

6 우매자의 웃음 소리는 솥 밑에서 가시나무의 타는 소리 같으니 이것도 헛되니라
6 For as the crackling  of thorns  under a pot , so is the laughter  of the fool : this also is vanity .

7 탐학이 지혜자를 우매하게 하고 뇌물이 사람의 명철을 망케 하느니라
7 Surely oppression  maketh a wise man  mad

8 일의 끝이 시작보다 낫고 참는 마음이 교만한 마음보다 나으니
8 Better  is the end  of a thing  than the beginning  thereof: and the patient  in spirit  is better  than the proud  in spirit .

9 급한 마음으로 노를 발하지 말라 노는 우매자의 품에 머무름이니라
9 Be not hasty  in thy spirit  to be angry : for anger  resteth  in the bosom  of fools .

10 옛날이 오늘보다 나은 것이 어찜이냐 하지 말라 이렇게 묻는 것이 지혜가 아니니라
10 Say  not thou, What is the cause that the former  days  were better  than these? for thou dost not enquire  wisely  concerning this.

11 지혜는 유업 같이 아름답고 햇빛을 보는 자에게 유익하도다
11 Wisdom  is good  with an inheritance : and by it there is profit  to them that see  the sun .

12 지혜도 보호하는 것이 되고 돈도 보호하는 것이 되나 지식이 더욱 아름다움은 지혜는 지혜 얻은 자의 생명을 보존함이니라
12 For wisdom  is a defence , and money  is a defence : but the excellency  of knowledge  is, that wisdom  giveth life  to them that have  it.

13 하나님의 행하시는 일을 보라 하나님이 굽게 하신 것을 누가 능히 곧게 하겠느냐
13 Consider  the work  of God : for who can  make that straight , which he hath made crooked ?

14 형통한 날에는 기뻐하고 곤고한 날에는 생각하라 하나님이 이 두가지를 병행하게 하사 사람으로 그 장래 일을 능히 헤아려 알지 못하게 하셨느니라
14 In the day  of prosperity  be joyful , but in the day  of adversity  consider : God  also hath set  the one over against  the other, to the end  that man  should find  nothing  after  him.

15 내가 내 헛된 날에 이 모든 일을 본즉 자기의 의로운 중에서 멸망하는 의인이 있고 자기의 악행 중에서 장수하는 악인이 있으니
15 All things have I seen  in the days  of my vanity : there is  a just  man that perisheth  in his righteousness , and there is a wicked  man that prolongeth  his life in his wickedness .

16 지나치게 의인이 되지 말며 지나치게 지혜자도 되지 말라 어찌하여 스스로 패망케 하겠느냐
16 Be not righteous  over much

17 지나치게 악인이 되지 말며 우매자도 되지 말라 어찌하여 기한 전에 죽으려느냐
17 Be not over much  wicked , neither be thou foolish : why shouldest thou die  before thy time ?

18 너는 이것을 잡으며 저것을 놓지 마는 것이 좋으니 하나님을 경외하는 자는 이 모든 일에서 벗어날 것임이니라
18 It is good  that thou shouldest take hold  of this

19 지혜가 지혜자로 성읍 가운데 열 유사보다 능력이 있게 하느니라
19 Wisdom  strengtheneth  the wise  more than ten  mighty  men which are in the city .

20 선을 행하고 죄를 범치 아니하는 의인은 세상에 아주 없느니라
20 For there is not a just  man  upon earth , that doeth  good , and sinneth  not.

21 무릇 사람의 말을 들으려고 마음을 두지 말라 염려컨대 네 종이 너를 저주하는 것을 들으리라
21 Also take  no heed  unto all words  that are spoken

22 너도 가끔 사람을 저주한 것을 네 마음이 아느니라
22 For oftentimes  also thine own heart  knoweth  that thou thyself likewise hast cursed  others .

23 내가 이 모든 것을 지혜로 시험하며 스스로 이르기를 내가 지혜자가 되리라 하였으나 지혜가 나를 멀리하였도다
23 All this  have I proved  by wisdom : I said , I will be wise

24 무릇 된 것이 멀고 깊고 깊도다 누가 능히 통달하랴
24 That which is far off , and exceeding deep , who can find it out ?

25 내가 돌이켜 전심으로 지혜와 명철을 살피고 궁구하여 악한 것이어리석은 것이요 어리석은 것이 미친 것인줄을 알고자 하였더니
25 I applied  mine heart  to know , and to search , and to seek out  wisdom , and the reason  of things, and to know  the wickedness  of folly , even of foolishness  and madness :

26 내가 깨달은즉 마음이 올무와 그물 같고 손이 포승 같은 여인은 사망보다 독한 자라 하나님을 기뻐하는 자는 저를 피하려니와 죄인은 저에게 잡히리로다
26 And I find  more bitter  than death  the woman , whose heart  is snares  and nets , and her hands  as bands : whoso pleaseth  God  shall escape  from her

27 전도자가 가로되 내가 낱낱이 살펴 그 이치를 궁구하여 이것을 깨달았노라
27 Behold , this have I found , saith  the preacher , counting one  by one , to find out  the account :

28 내 마음에 찾아도 아직 얻지 못한 것이 이것이라 일천 남자 중에서 하나를 얻었거니와 일천 여인 중에서는 하나도 얻지 못하였느니라
28 Which yet my soul  seeketh , but I find  not: one  man  among a thousand  have I found

29 나의 깨달은 것이 이것이라 곧 하나님이 사람을 정직하게 지으셨으나 사람은 많은 꾀를 낸 것이니라
29 Lo , this only  have I found , that God  hath made  man  upright

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.