오늘의 성경 읽기

전도서 8장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 78회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

전도서 8장

1 지혜자와 같은 자 누구며 사리의 해석을 아는 자 누구냐 사람의 지혜는 그 사람의 얼굴에 광채가 나게 하나니 그 얼굴의 사나운 것이 변하느니라
1 Who is as the wise  man? and who knoweth  the interpretation  of a thing ? a man's  wisdom  maketh his face  to shine , and the boldness  of his face  shall be changed .

2 내가 권하노니 왕의 명령을 지키라 이미 하나님을 가리켜 맹세하였음이니라
2 I counsel thee to keep  the king's  commandment , and that in regard  of the oath  of God .

3 왕 앞에서 물러가기를 급거히 말며 악한 것을 일삼지 말라 왕은 그하고자 하는 것을 다 행함이니라
3 Be not hasty  to go out  of his sight : stand  not in an evil  thing

4 왕의 말은 권능이 있나니 누가 이르기를 왕께서 무엇을 하시나이까 할 수 있으랴
4 Where the word  of a king  is, there is power : and who may say  unto him, What doest  thou?

5 무릇 명령을 지키는 자는 화를 모르리라 지혜자의 마음은 시기와 판단을 분변하나니
5 Whoso keepeth  the commandment  shall feel  no evil  thing : and a wise man's  heart  discerneth  both time  and judgment .

6 무론 무슨 일에든지 시기와 판단이 있으므로 사람에게 임하는 화가 심함이니라
6 Because to every purpose  there is  time  and judgment , therefore the misery  of man  is great  upon him.

7 사람이 장래 일을 알지 못하나니 장래 일을 가르칠 자가 누구이랴
7 For he knoweth  not that which shall be: for who can tell  him when it shall be?

8 생기를 주장하여 생기로 머므르게 할 사람도 없고 죽는 날을 주장할 자도 없고 전쟁할 때에 모면할 자도 없으며 악이 행악자를 건져낼 수도 없느니라
8 There is no man  that hath power  over the spirit  to retain  the spirit

9 내가 이런 것들을 다 보고 마음을 다하여 해 아래서 행하는 모든일을 살핀즉 사람이 사람을 주장하여 해롭게 하는 때가 있으며
9 All this have I seen , and applied  my heart  unto every work  that is done  under the sun : there is a time  wherein one man  ruleth  over another to his own hurt .

10 내가 본즉 악인은 장사지낸바 되어 무덤에 들어갔고 선을 행한자는 거룩한 곳에서 떠나 성읍 사람의 잊어버린바 되었으니 이것도 헛되도다
10 And so  I saw  the wicked  buried , who had come  and gone  from the place  of the holy , and they were forgotten  in the city  where they had so done : this is also vanity .

11 악한 일에 징벌이 속히 실행되지 않으므로 인생들이 악을 행하기에 마음이 담대하도다
11 Because sentence  against an evil  work  is not executed  speedily , therefore the heart  of the sons  of men  is fully set  in them to do  evil .

12 죄인이 백번 악을 행하고도 장수하거니와 내가 정녕히 아노니 하나님을 경외하여 그 앞에서 경외하는 자가 잘 될것이요
12 Though a sinner  do  evil  an hundred times , and his days be prolonged , yet surely I know  that it shall be well  with them that fear  God , which fear  before  him:

13 악인은 잘 되지 못하며 장수하지 못하고 그 날이 그림자와 같으리니 이는 하나님 앞에 경외하지 아니함이니라
13 But it shall not be well  with the wicked , neither shall he prolong  his days , which are as a shadow

14 세상에 행하는 헛된 일이 있나니 곧 악인의 행위대로 받는 의인도있고 의인의 행위대로 받는 악인도 있는 것이라 내가 이르노니 이것도 헛되도다
14 There is  a vanity  which is done  upon the earth

15 이에 내가 희락을 칭찬하노니 이는 사람이 먹고 마시고 즐거워하는 것보다 해 아래서 나은 것이 없음이라 하나님이 사람으로 해 아래서 살게 하신날 동안 수고하는 중에 이것이 항상 함께 있을 것이니라
15 Then I commended  mirth , because a man  hath no better thing  under the sun , than to eat , and to drink , and to be merry : for that shall abide  with him of his labour  the days  of his life , which God  giveth  him under the sun .

16 내가 마음을 다하여 지혜를 알고자 하며 세상에서 하는 노고를 보고자 하는 동시에 (밤낮으로 자지 못하는 자도 있도다)
16 When I applied  mine heart  to know  wisdom , and to see  the business  that is done  upon the earth : (for also there is that neither day  nor night  seeth  sleep  with his eyes :)

17 하나님의 모든 행사를 살펴보니 해 아래서 하시는 일을 사람이 능히 깨달을 수 없도다 사람이 아무리 애써 궁구할찌라도 능히 깨닫지 못하나니 비록 지혜자가 아노라 할찌라도 능히 깨닫지 못하리로다
17 Then I beheld  all the work  of God , that a man  cannot  find out  the work  that is done  under the sun : because  though  a man  labour  to seek it out , yet he shall not find  it

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.