이사야 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 3,130회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 1장

1 유다 왕 웃시야와 요담과 아하스와 히스기야 시대에 아모스의 아들 이사야가 유다와 예루살렘에 대하여 본 이상이라
1 The vision  of Isaiah  the son  of Amoz , which he saw  concerning Judah  and Jerusalem  in the days  of Uzziah , Jotham , Ahaz , and Hezekiah , kings  of Judah .

2 하늘이여 들으라 땅이여 귀를 기울이라 여호와께서 말씀하시기를 내가 자식을 양육하였거늘 그들이 나를 거역하였도다
2 Hear , O heavens , and give ear , O earth : for the LORD  hath spoken , I have nourished  and brought up  children , and they have rebelled  against me.

3 소는 그 임자를 알고 나귀는 주인의 구유를 알건마는 이스라엘은 알지 못하고 나의 백성은 깨닫지 못하는도다 하셨도다
3 The ox  knoweth  his owner , and the ass  his master's  crib : but Israel  doth not know , my people  doth not consider .

4 슬프다 범죄한 나라요 허물 진 백성이요 행악의 종자요 행위가 부패한 자식이로다 그들이 여호와를 버리며 이스라엘의 거룩한 자를 만홀히 여겨 멀리하고 물러갔도다
4 Ah  sinful  nation , a people  laden  with iniquity , a seed  of evildoers , children  that are corrupters : they have forsaken  the LORD , they have provoked  the Holy One  of Israel  unto anger , they are gone away  backward .

5 너희가 어찌하여 매를 더 맞으려고 더욱 더욱 패역하느냐 온 머리는 병 들었고 온 마음은 피곤하였으며
5 Why should ye be stricken  any more? ye will revolt  more and more : the whole head  is sick , and the whole heart  faint .

6 발바닥에서 머리까지 성한 곳이 없이 상한 것과 터진 것과 새로 맞은 흔적 뿐이어늘 그것을 짜며 싸매며 기름으로 유하게 함을 받지 못하였도다
6 From the sole  of the foot  even unto the head  there is no soundness  in it

7 너희 땅은 황무하였고 너희 성읍들은 불에 탔고 너희 토지는 너희 목전에 이방인에게 삼키웠으며 이방인에게 파괴됨 같이 황무하였고
7 Your country  is desolate , your cities  are burned  with fire : your land , strangers  devour  it in your presence, and it is desolate , as overthrown  by strangers .

8 딸 시온은 포도원의 망대 같이, 원두밭의 상직막 같이, 에워싸인 성읍 같이 겨우 남았도다
8 And the daughter  of Zion  is left  as a cottage  in a vineyard , as a lodge  in a garden of cucumbers , as a besieged  city .

9 만군의 여호와께서 우리를 위하여 조금 남겨 두지 아니하셨더면 우리가 소돔 같고 고모라 같았었으리로다
9 Except  the LORD  of hosts  had left  unto us a very small  remnant , we should have been  as Sodom , and we should have been like  unto Gomorrah .

10 너희 소돔의 관원들아 여호와의 말씀을 들을찌어다 너희 고모라의 백성아 우리 하나님의 법에 귀를 기울일찌어다
10 Hear  the word  of the LORD , ye rulers  of Sodom

11 여호와께서 말씀하시되 너희의 무수한 제물이 내게 무엇이 유익하뇨 나는 수양의 번제와 살진 짐승의 기름에 배불렀고 나는 수송아지나 어린 양이나 수염소의 피를 기뻐하지 아니하노라
11 To what  purpose is the multitude  of your sacrifices  unto me? saith  the LORD : I am full  of the burnt offerings  of rams , and the fat  of fed beasts

12 너희가 내 앞에 보이러 오니 그것을 누가 너희에게 요구하였느뇨 내 마당만 밟을 뿐이니라
12 When ye come  to appear  before  me, who hath required  this at your hand , to tread  my courts ?

13 헛된 제물을 다시 가져 오지 말라 분향은 나의 가증히 여기는바요 월삭과 안식일과 대회로 모이는 것도 그러하니 성회와 아울러 악을 행하는 것을 내가 견디지 못하겠노라
13 Bring  no more  vain  oblations

14 내 마음이 너희의 월삭과 정한 절기를 싫어하나니 그것이 내게 무거운 짐이라 내가 지기에 곤비하였느니라
14 Your new moons  and your appointed feasts  my soul  hateth : they are a trouble  unto me

15 너희가 손을 펼 때에 내가 눈을 가리우고 너희가 많이 기도할찌라도 내가 듣지 아니하리니 이는 너희의 손에 피가 가득함이니라
15 And when ye spread forth  your hands , I will hide  mine eyes  from you: yea, when ye make many  prayers , I will not hear : your hands  are full  of blood .

16 너희는 스스로 씻으며 스스로 깨끗케 하여 내 목전에서 너희 악업을 버리며 악행을 그치고
16 Wash  you, make you clean

17 선행을 배우며 공의를 구하며 학대 받는 자를 도와주며 고아를 위하여 신원하며 과부를 위하여 변호하라 하셨느니라
17 Learn  to do well

18 여호와께서 말씀하시되 오라 우리가 서로 변론하자 너희 죄가 주홍 같을찌라도 눈과 같이 희어질 것이요 진홍 같이 붉을찌라도 양털 같이 되리라
18 Come now , and let us reason together , saith  the LORD : though your sins  be as scarlet , they shall be as white  as snow

19 너희가 즐겨 순종하면 땅의 아름다운 소산을 먹을 것이요
19 If ye be willing  and obedient , ye shall eat  the good  of the land :

20 너희가 거절하여 배반하면 칼에 삼키우리라 여호와의 입의 말씀이니라
20 But if ye refuse  and rebel , ye shall be devoured  with the sword : for the mouth  of the LORD  hath spoken  it.

21 신실하던 성읍이 어찌하여 창기가 되었는고 공평이 거기 충만 하였고 의리가 그 가운데 거하였었더니 이제는 살인자들 뿐이었도다
21 How is the faithful  city  become an harlot ! it was full  of judgment

22 네 은은 찌끼가 되었고 너의 포도주에는 물이 섞였도다
22 Thy silver  is become dross , thy wine  mixed  with water :

23 네 방백들은 패역하여 도적과 짝하며 다 뇌물을 사랑하며 사례물을 구하며 고아를 위하여 신원치 아니하며 과부의 송사를 수리치 아니하는도다
23 Thy princes  are rebellious , and companions  of thieves : every one loveth  gifts , and followeth  after rewards : they judge  not the fatherless , neither doth the cause  of the widow  come  unto them.

24 그러므로 주 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 전능자가 말씀하시되 슬프다 내가 장차 내 대적에게 보응하여 내 마음을 편케 하겠고 내 원수에게 보수하겠으며
24 Therefore saith  the Lord , the LORD  of hosts , the mighty One  of Israel , Ah , I will ease  me of mine adversaries , and avenge  me of mine enemies :

25 내가 또 나의 손을 네게 돌려 너의 찌끼를 온전히 청결하여 버리며 너의 혼잡물을 다 제하여 버리고
25 And I will turn  my hand  upon thee, and purely  purge away  thy dross , and take away  all thy tin :

26 내가 너의 사사들을 처음과 같이, 너의 모사들을 본래와 같이 회복할 것이라 그리한 후에야 네가 의의 성읍이라, 신실한 고을이라 칭함이 되리라 하셨나니
26 And I will restore  thy judges  as at the first , and thy counsellors  as at the beginning : afterward  thou shalt be called , The city  of righteousness , the faithful  city .

27 시온은 공평으로 구속이 되고 그 귀정한 자는 의로 구속이 되리라
27 Zion  shall be redeemed  with judgment , and her converts  with righteousness .

28 그러나 패역한 자와 죄인은 함께 패망하고 여호와를 버린 자도 멸망할 것이라
28 And the destruction  of the transgressors  and of the sinners  shall be together , and they that forsake  the LORD  shall be consumed .

29 너희가 너희의 기뻐하던 상수리나무로 인하여 부끄러움을 당할것이요 너희가 너희의 택한 동산으로 인하여 수치를 당할 것이며
29 For they shall be ashamed  of the oaks  which ye have desired , and ye shall be confounded  for the gardens  that ye have chosen .

30 너희는 잎사귀 마른 상수리나무 같을 것이요 물 없는 동산 같으리니
30 For ye shall be as an oak  whose leaf  fadeth , and as a garden  that hath no water .

31 강한 자는 삼오라기 같고 그의 행위는 불티 같아서 함께 탈 것이나 끌 사람이 없으리라
31 And the strong  shall be as tow , and the maker  of it as a spark , and they shall both  burn  together , and none shall quench  them.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.