오늘의 성경 읽기

이사야 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 101회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 5장

1 내가 나의 사랑하는 자를 위하여 노래하되 나의 사랑하는 자의 포도원을 노래하리라 나의 사랑하는 자에게 포도원이 있음이여 심히 기름진 산에로다
1 Now will I sing  to my wellbeloved  a song  of my beloved  touching his vineyard . My wellbeloved  hath a vineyard  in a very fruitful  hill :

2 땅을 파서 돌을 제하고 극상품 포도나무를 심었었도다 그 중에 망대를 세웠고 그 안에 술틀을 팠었도다 좋은 포도 맺기를 바랐더니 들 포도를 맺혔도다
2 And he fenced  it, and gathered out the stones  thereof, and planted  it with the choicest vine , and built  a tower  in the midst  of it, and also made  a winepress  therein: and he looked  that it should bring forth  grapes , and it brought forth  wild grapes .

3 예루살렘 거민과 유다 사람들아 구하노니 이제 나와 내 포도원 사이에 판단하라
3 And now, O inhabitants  of Jerusalem , and men  of Judah , judge , I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard .

4 내가 내 포도원을 위하여 행한 것 외에 무엇을 더할 것이 있었으랴 내가 좋은 포도 맺기를 기다렸거늘 들포도를 맺힘은 어찜인고
4 What could have been done  more to my vineyard , that I have not done  in it? wherefore , when I looked  that it should bring forth  grapes , brought it forth  wild grapes ?

5 이제 내가 내 포도원에 어떻게 행할 것을 너희에게 이르리라 내가 그 울타리를 걷어 먹힘을 당케 하며 그 담을 헐어 짓밟히게 할 것이요
5 And now go to

6 내가 그것으로 황무케 하리니 다시는 가지를 자름이나 북을 돋우지 못하여 질려와 형극이 날 것이며 내가 또 구름을 명하여 그 위에 비를 내리지 말라 하리라 하셨으니
6 And I will lay  it waste : it shall not be pruned , nor digged

7 대저 만군의 여호와의 포도원은 이스라엘 족속이요 그의 기뻐하시는 나무는 유다 사람이라 그들에게 공평을 바라셨더니 도리어 포학이요 그들에게 의로움을 바라셨더니 도리어 부르짖음이었도다
7 For the vineyard  of the LORD  of hosts  is the house  of Israel , and the men  of Judah  his pleasant  plant : and he looked  for judgment , but behold oppression

8 가옥에 가옥을 연하며 전토에 전토를 더하여 빈 틈이 없도록 하고 이 땅 가운데서 홀로 거하려 하는 그들은 화 있을찐저
8 Woe  unto them that join  house  to house , that lay  field  to field , till there be no  place , that they may be placed  alone in the midst  of the earth !

9 만군의 여호와께서 내 귀에 말씀하시되 정녕히 허다한 가옥이 황폐하리니 크고 아름다울찌라도 거할 자가 없을 것이며
9 In mine ears  said the LORD  of hosts , Of a truth  many  houses  shall be desolate , even great  and fair , without inhabitant .

10 열흘갈이 포도원에 겨우 포도주 한 바트가 나겠고 한 호멜지기에는 간신히 한 에바가 나리라 하시도다
10 Yea , ten  acres  of vineyard  shall yield  one  bath , and the seed  of an homer  shall yield  an ephah .

11 아침에 일찌기 일어나 독주를 따라가며 밤이 깊도록 머물러 포도주에 취하는 그들은 화 있을찐저
11 Woe  unto them that rise up early  in the morning , that they may follow  strong drink

12 그들이 연회에는 수금과 비파와 소고와 저와 포도주를 갖추었어도 여호와의 행하심을 관심치 아니하며 그의 손으로 하신 일을 생각지 아니하는도다
12 And the harp , and the viol , the tabret , and pipe , and wine , are in their feasts : but they regard  not the work  of the LORD , neither consider  the operation  of his hands .

13 이러므로 나의 백성이 무지함을 인하여 사로잡힐 것이요 그 귀한자는 주릴 것이요 무리는 목마를 것이며
13 Therefore my people  are gone into captivity , because they have no knowledge : and their honourable  men  are famished , and their multitude  dried up  with thirst .

14 음부가 그 욕망을 크게 내어 한량 없이 그 입을 벌린즉 그들의 호화로움과 그들의 많은 무리와 그들의 떠드는 것과 그 중에서 연락하는 자가 거기 빠질 것이라
14 Therefore hell  hath enlarged  herself , and opened  her mouth  without measure : and their glory , and their multitude , and their pomp , and he that rejoiceth , shall descend  into it.

15 천한 자는 굴복되고 귀한 자는 낮아지고 오만한 자의 눈도 낮아질 것이로되
15 And the mean man  shall be brought down , and the mighty man  shall be humbled , and the eyes  of the lofty  shall be humbled :

16 오직 만군의 여호와는 공평하므로 높임을 받으시며 거룩하신 하나님은 의로우시므로 거룩하다 함을 받으시리니
16 But the LORD  of hosts  shall be exalted  in judgment , and God  that is holy  shall be sanctified  in righteousness .

17 그 때에는 어린 양들이 자기 초장에 있는 것 같이 먹을 것이요 살찐 자의 황무한 밭의 소산은 유리하는 자들이 먹으리라
17 Then shall the lambs  feed  after their manner , and the waste places  of the fat ones  shall strangers  eat .

18 거짓으로 끈을 삼아 죄악을 끌며 수레 줄로 함 같이 죄악을 끄는자는 화 있을찐저
18 Woe  unto them that draw  iniquity  with cords  of vanity , and sin  as it were with a cart  rope :

19 그들이 이르기를 그는 그 일을 속속히 이루어 우리로 보게 할 것이며 이스라엘의 거룩한 자는 그 도모를 속히 임하게 하여 우리로 알게 할 것이라 하는도다
19 That say , Let him make speed , and hasten  his work , that we may see  it: and let the counsel  of the Holy One  of Israel  draw nigh  and come , that we may know  it!

20 악을 선하다 하며 선을 악하다 하며 흑암으로 광명을 삼으며 광명으로 흑암을 삼으며 쓴 것으로 단 것을 삼으며 단 것으로 쓴 것을 삼는 그들은 화 있을찐저
20 Woe  unto them that call  evil  good , and good  evil

21 스스로 지혜롭다 하며 스스로 명철하다 하는 그들은 화 있을찐저
21 Woe  unto them that are wise  in their own eyes , and prudent  in their own sight !

22 포도주를 마시기에 용감하며 독주를 빚기에 유력한 그들은 화 있을찐저
22 Woe  unto them that are mighty  to drink  wine , and men  of strength  to mingle  strong drink :

23 그들은 뇌물로 인하여 악인을 의롭다 하고 의인에게서 그 의를 빼앗는도다
23 Which justify  the wicked  for  reward , and take away  the righteousness  of the righteous  from him!

24 이로 인하여 불꽃이 그루터기를 삼킴 같이, 마른 풀이 불속에 떨어짐 같이 그들의 뿌리가 썩겠고 꽃이 티끌처럼 날리리니 그들이 만군의 여호와의 율법을 버리며 이스라엘의 거룩하신 자의 말씀을 멸시하였음이라
24 Therefore as the fire  devoureth  the stubble , and the flame  consumeth  the chaff , so their root  shall be as rottenness , and their blossom  shall go up  as dust : because they have cast away  the law  of the LORD  of hosts , and despised  the word  of the Holy One  of Israel .

25 그러므로 여호와께서 자기 백성에게 노를 발하시고 손을 들어 그들을 치신지라 산들은 진동하며 그들의 시체는 거리 가운데 분토같이 되었으나 그 노가 돌아서지 아니하였고 그 손이 오히려 펴졌느니라
25 Therefore is the anger  of the LORD  kindled  against his people , and he hath stretched forth  his hand  against them, and hath smitten  them: and the hills  did tremble , and their carcases  were torn  in the midst  of the streets . For all this his anger  is not turned away , but his hand  is stretched out  still.

26 기를 세우시고 먼 나라들을 불러 땅 끝에서부터 오게 하실 것이라 보라 그들이 빨리 달려 올 것이로되
26 And he will lift up  an ensign  to the nations  from far , and will hiss  unto them from the end  of the earth : and, behold, they shall come  with speed  swiftly :

27 그 중에 곤핍하여 넘어지는 자도 없을 것이며 조는 자나 자는 자도 없을 것이며 그들의 허리띠는 풀리지 아니하며 그들의 신들메는 끊어지지 아니하며
27 None shall be weary  nor stumble  among them

28 그들의 살은 날카롭고 모든 활은 당기어졌으며 그 말굽은 부싯돌같고 차 바퀴는 회리바람 같을 것이며
28 Whose arrows  are sharp , and all their bows  bent , their horses ' hoofs  shall be counted  like flint , and their wheels  like a whirlwind :

29 그 부르짖는 것은 암사자 같을 것이요 그 소리지름은 어린 사자들과 같을 것이라 그들이 부르짖으며 물건을 움키어 염려 없이 가져가도 건질 자가 없으리로다
29 Their roaring  shall be like a lion , they shall roar  like young lions : yea, they shall roar , and lay hold  of the prey , and shall carry it away safe , and none shall deliver  it.

30 그 날에 그들이 바다 물결 소리 같이 백성을 향하여 부르짖으리니 사람이 그 땅을 바라보면 흑암과 고난이 있고 빛은 구름에 가리워져서 어두우리라
30 And in that day  they shall roar  against them like the roaring  of the sea : and if one look  unto the land , behold darkness  and sorrow , and the light  is darkened  in the heavens  thereof.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.