이사야 10장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 346회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 10장

1 불의한 법령을 발포하며 불의한 말을 기록하며
1 Woe  unto them that decree  unrighteous  decrees , and that write  grievousness  which they have prescribed

2 빈핍한 자를 불공평하게 판결하여 내 백성의 가련한 자의 권리를 박탈하며 과부에게 토색하고 고아의 것을 약탈하는 자는 화 있을진저
2 To turn aside  the needy  from judgment , and to take away  the right  from the poor  of my people , that widows  may be their prey , and that they may rob  the fatherless !

3 너희에게 벌하시는 날에와 멀리서 오는 환난 때에 너희가 어떻게 하려느냐 누구에게로 도망하여 도움을 구하겠으며 너희 영화를 어느 곳에 두려느냐
3 And what will ye do  in the day  of visitation , and in the desolation  which shall come  from far ? to whom will ye flee  for help ? and where will ye leave  your glory ?

4 포로 된 자의 아래에 구푸리며 죽임을 당한 자의 아래에 엎드러질 따름이니라 그럴지라도 여호와의 노가 쉬지 아니하며 그 손이 여전히 펴지리라
4 Without me they shall  bow down  under the prisoners , and they shall fall  under the slain . For all this his anger  is not turned away , but his hand  is stretched out still .

5 화 있을진저 앗수르 사람이여 그는 나의 진노의 막대기요 그 손의 몽둥이는 나의 분한이라
5 O  Assyrian , the rod  of mine anger , and the staff  in their hand  is mine indignation .

6 내가 그를 보내어 한 나라를 치게 하며 내가 그에게 명하여 나의 노한 백성을 쳐서 탈취하며 노략하게 하며 또 그들을 가로상의 진흙 같이 짓밟게 하려 하거늘
6 I will send  him against an hypocritical  nation , and against the people  of my wrath  will I give him a charge , to take  the spoil , and to take  the prey , and to tread them down  like the mire  of the streets .

7 그의 뜻은 이같지 아니하며 그 마음의 생각도 이같지 아니하고 오직 그 마음에 허다한 나라를 파괴하며 멸절하려 하여
7 Howbeit he meaneth  not so, neither doth his heart  think  so

8 이르기를 나의 방백들은 다 왕이 아니냐
8 For he saith , Are not my princes  altogether  kings ?

9 갈로는 갈그미스와 같지 아니하며 하맛은 아르밧과 같지 아니하며 사마리아는 다메섹과 같지 아니하냐
9 Is not Calno  as Carchemish ? is not Hamath  as Arpad ? is not Samaria  as Damascus ?

10 내 손이 이미 신상을 섬기는 나라에 미쳤나니 그 조각한 신상이 예루살렘과 사마리아의 신상보다 우승하였느니라
10 As my hand  hath found  the kingdoms  of the idols , and whose graven images  did excel them of Jerusalem  and of Samaria

11 내가 사마리아와 그 신상에게 행함 같이 예루살렘과 그 신상에게 행치 못하겠느냐 하도다
11 Shall I not, as I have done  unto Samaria  and her idols , so do  to Jerusalem  and her idols ?

12 이러므로 주 내가 나의 일을 시온산과 예루살렘에 다 행한 후에 앗수르 왕의 완악한 마음의 열매와 높은 눈의 자랑을 벌하리라
12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord  hath performed  his whole work  upon mount  Zion  and on Jerusalem , I will punish  the fruit  of the stout  heart  of the king  of Assyria , and the glory  of his high  looks .

13 그의 말에 나는 내 손의 힘과 내 지혜로 이 일을 행하였나니 나는 총명한 자라 열국의 경계를 옮겼고 그 재물을 약탈하였으며 또 용감한 자 같이 위에 거한 자를 낮추었으며
13 For he saith , By the strength  of my hand  I have done  it, and by my wisdom

14 나의 손으로 열국의 재물을 얻은 것은 새의 보금자리를 얻음 같고 온 세계를 얻은 것은 내어버린 알을 주움 같았으나 날개를 치거나 입을 벌리거나 지저귀는 것이 하나도 없었다 하는도다
14 And my hand  hath found  as a nest  the riches  of the people : and as one gathereth  eggs  that are left , have I gathered  all the earth

15 도끼가 어찌 찍는 자에게 스스로 자랑하겠으며 톱이 어찌 켜는 자에게 스스로 큰체 하겠느냐 이는 막대기가 자기를 드는 자를 움직이려 하며 몽둥이가 나무 아닌 사람을 들려 함과 일반이로다
15 Shall the axe  boast  itself against him that heweth  therewith? or shall the saw  magnify  itself against him that shaketh  it? as if the rod  should shake  itself against them that lift it up , or as if the staff  should lift up  itself, as if it were no wood .

16 그러므로 주 만군의 여호와께서 살찐 자로 파리하게 하시며 그 영화의 아래에 불이 붙는 것 같이 맹렬히 타게 하실것이라
16 Therefore shall the Lord , the Lord  of hosts , send  among his fat ones  leanness

17 이스라엘의 빛은 불이요 그 거룩한 자는 불꽃이라 하루 사이에 그의 형극과 질려가 소멸되며
17 And the light  of Israel  shall be for a fire , and his Holy One  for a flame : and it shall burn  and devour  his thorns  and his briers  in one  day

18 그 삼림과 기름진 밭의 영광이 전부 소멸되리니 병인이 점점 쇠약하여 감 같을 것이라
18 And shall consume  the glory  of his forest , and of his fruitful field , both soul  and body : and they shall be as when a standardbearer  fainteth .

19 그 삼림에 남은 나무의 수가 희소하여 아이라도 능히 계산할 수 있으리라
19 And the rest  of the trees  of his forest  shall be few , that a child  may write  them.

20 그 날에 이스라엘의 남은 자와 야곱 족속의 피난한 자들이 다시는 자기를 친 자를 의뢰치 아니하고 이스라엘의 거룩하신 자 여호와를 진실히 의뢰하리니
20 And it shall come to pass in that day , that the remnant  of Israel , and such as are escaped  of the house  of Jacob , shall no more again  stay  upon him that smote  them

21 남은 자 곧 야곱의 남은 자가 능하신 하나님께로 돌아올것이라
21 The remnant  shall return , even the remnant  of Jacob , unto the mighty  God .

22 이스라엘이여 네 백성이 바다의 모래 같을찌라도 남은 자만 돌아오리니 넘치는 공의로 훼멸이 작정되었음이라
22 For though thy people  Israel  be as the sand  of the sea , yet a remnant  of them shall return : the consumption  decreed  shall overflow  with righteousness .

23 이미 작정되었은즉 주 만군의 여호와께서 온 세계 중에 끝까지 행하시리라
23 For the Lord  GOD  of hosts  shall make  a consumption , even determined , in the midst  of all the land .

24 주 만군의 여호와께서 가라사대 시온에 거한 나의 백성들아 앗수르 사람이 애굽을 본받아 막대기로 너를 때리며 몽둥이를 들어 너를 칠찌라도 그를 두려워 말라
24 Therefore thus saith  the Lord  GOD  of hosts , O my people  that dwellest  in Zion , be not afraid  of the Assyrian : he shall smite  thee with a rod , and shall lift up  his staff  against thee, after the manner  of Egypt .

25 내가 불구에 네게는 분을 그치고 노를 옮겨 그들을 멸하리라 하시도다
25 For yet a very  little while , and the indignation  shall cease , and mine anger  in their destruction .

26 만군의 여호와께서 채찍을 들어 그를 치시되 오렙 반석에서 미디안 사람을 쳐 죽이신 것 같이 하실 것이며 막대기를 드시되 바다를 향하여 애굽에 드신 것 같이 하실 것이라
26 And the LORD  of hosts  shall stir up  a scourge  for him according to the slaughter  of Midian  at the rock  of Oreb : and as his rod  was upon the sea , so shall he lift it up  after the manner  of Egypt .

27 그 날에 그의 무거운 짐이 네 어깨에서 떠나고 그의 멍에가 네 목에서 벗어지되 기름진 까닭에 멍에가 부러지리라
27 And it shall come to pass in that day , that his burden  shall be taken away  from off thy shoulder , and his yoke  from off thy neck , and the yoke  shall be destroyed  because  of the anointing .

28 앗수르 왕이 아얏에 이르러 미그론을 지나 믹마스에 치중을 머무르고
28 He is come  to Aiath , he is passed  to Migron

29 영을 넘어 게바에서 유숙하매 라마는 떨고 사울의 기브아 사람은 도망하도다
29 They are gone over  the passage : they have taken up their lodging  at Geba

30 딸 갈림아 큰 소리로 외칠찌어다 라이사야 자세히 들을찌어다 가련하다 너 아나돗이여
30 Lift up  thy voice , O daughter  of  Gallim : cause it to be heard  unto Laish , O poor  Anathoth .

31 맛메나 사람은 피난하며 게빔 거민은 도망하도다
31 Madmenah  is removed

32 이 날에 그가 놉에서 쉬고 딸 시온 산 곧 예루살렘 산을 향하여 그 손을 흔들리로다
32 As yet shall he remain  at Nob  that day : he shall shake  his hand  against the mount  of the daughter  of Zion , the hill  of Jerusalem .

33 주 만군의 여호와께서 혁혁한 위력으로 그 가지를 꺾으시리니 그 장대한 자가 찍힐 것이요 높은 자가 낮아질 것이며
33 Behold, the Lord , the LORD  of hosts , shall lop  the bough  with terror : and the high ones  of stature  shall be hewn down , and the haughty  shall be humbled .

34 철로 그 빽빽한 삼림을 베시리니 레바논이 권능 있는 자에게 작벌을 당하리라
34 And he shall cut down  the thickets  of the forest  with iron , and Lebanon  shall fall  by a mighty one .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.