이사야 21장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 261회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 21장

1 해변 광야에 관한 경고라 적병이 광야에서, 두려운 땅에서 남방 회리바람 같이 몰려 왔도다
1 The burden  of the desert  of the sea . As whirlwinds  in the south  pass  through

2 혹독한 묵시가 내게 보였도다 주께서 가라사대 속이는 자는 속이고 약탈하는 자는 약탈하도다 엘람이여 올라가고 메대여 에워싸라 그의 모든 탄식을 내가 그치게 하였노라 하시도다
2 A grievous  vision  is declared  unto me

3 이러므로 나의 요통이 심하여 임산한 여인의 고통 같은 고통이 내게 임하였으므로 고통으로 인하여 듣지 못하며 놀라서 보지 못하도다
3 Therefore are my loins  filled  with pain : pangs  have taken hold  upon me, as the pangs  of a woman that travaileth : I was bowed down  at the hearing  of it

4 내 마음이 진동하며 두려움이 나를 놀래며 희망의 서광이 변하여 내게 떨림이 되도다
4 My heart  panted , fearfulness  affrighted  me: the night  of my pleasure  hath he turned  into fear  unto me.

5 그들이 식탁을 베풀고 파숫군을 세우고 먹고 마시도다 너희 방백들아 일어나 방패에 기름을 바를찌어다
5 Prepare  the table , watch  in the watchtower , eat , drink : arise , ye princes , and anoint  the shield .

6 주께서 내게 이르시되 가서 파숫군을 세우고 그 보는 것을 고하게 하되
6 For thus hath the Lord  said  unto me, Go , set  a watchman , let him declare  what he seeth .

7 마병대가 쌍쌍이 오는 것과 나귀떼와 약대떼를 보거든 자세히, 유심히 들으라 하셨더니
7 And he saw  a chariot  with a couple  of horsemen , a chariot  of asses , and a chariot  of camels

8 파숫군이 사자 같이 부르짖기를 주여 내가 낮에 늘 망대에 섰었고 밤이 마ㅊ도록 파수하는 곳에 있었더니
8 And he cried , A lion : My lord , I stand  continually  upon the watchtower  in the daytime , and I am set  in my ward  whole nights :

9 마병대가 쌍쌍이 오나이다 그가 대답하여 가라사대 함락되었도다 함락되었도다 바벨론이여 그 신들의 조각한 형상이 다 부숴져 땅에 떨어졌도다 하시도다
9 And, behold, here cometh  a chariot  of men , with a couple  of horsemen . And he answered  and said , Babylon  is fallen , is fallen

10 너 나의 타작한 것이여 나의 마당의 곡식이여 내가 이스라엘의 하나님 만군의 여호와께 들은대로 너희에게 고하였노라
10 O my threshing , and the corn  of my floor : that which I have heard  of the LORD  of hosts , the God  of Israel , have I declared  unto you.

11 두마에 관한 경고라 사람이 세일에서 나를 부르되 파숫군이여 밤이 어떻게 되었느뇨 파숫군이여 밤이 어떻게 되었느뇨
11 The burden  of Dumah . He calleth  to me out of Seir , Watchman , what of the night ? Watchman , what of the night ?

12 파숫군이 가로되 아침이 오나니 밤도 오리라 네가 물으려거든 물으라 너희는 돌아올지니라
12 The watchman  said , The morning  cometh , and also the night : if ye will enquire , enquire  ye: return , come .

13 아라비아에 관한 경고라 드단 대상이여 너희가 아라비아 수풀에서 유숙하리라
13 The burden  upon Arabia . In the forest  in Arabia  shall ye lodge , O ye travelling companies  of Dedanim .

14 데마 땅의 거민들아 물을 가져다가 목마른 자에게 주고 떡을 가지고 도피하는 자를 영접하라
14 The inhabitants  of the land  of Tema  brought  water  to him  that was thirsty , they prevented  with their bread  him that fled .

15 그들이 칼날을 피하며 뺀 칼과 당긴 활과 전쟁의 어려움에서 도망하였음이니라
15 For they fled  from  the swords , from  the drawn  sword , and from  the bent  bow , and from  the grievousness  of war .

16 주께서 이같이 내게 이르시되 품군의 정한 기한 같이 일년내에 게달의 영광이 다 쇠멸하리니
16 For thus hath the Lord  said  unto me, Within a year , according to the years  of an hireling , and all the glory  of Kedar  shall fail :

17 게달 자손 중 활 가진 용사의 남은 수가 적으리라 하시니라 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와의 말씀이니라
17 And the residue  of the number  of archers , the mighty men  of the children  of Kedar , shall be diminished : for the LORD  God  of Israel  hath spoken  it.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.