이사야 36장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 80회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 36장

1 히스기야왕 십 사년에 앗수르 왕 산헤립이 올라와서 유다 모든 견고한 성을 쳐서 취하니라
1 Now it came to pass in the fourteenth  year  of king  Hezekiah , that Sennacherib  king  of Assyria  came up  against all the defenced  cities  of Judah , and took  them.

2 앗수르 왕이 라기스에서부터 랍사게를 예루살렘으로 보내되 대군을 거느리고 히스기야왕에게로 가게 하매 그가 세탁업자의 터의 대로 윗못 수도구 곁에 서매
2 And the king  of Assyria  sent  Rabshakeh  from Lachish  to Jerusalem  unto king  Hezekiah  with a great  army . And he stood  by the conduit  of the upper  pool  in the highway  of the fuller's  field .

3 힐기야의 아들 궁내 대신 엘리아김과 서기관 셉나와 아삽의 아들 사관 요아가 그에게 나아가니라
3 Then came forth  unto him Eliakim , Hilkiah's  son , which was over the house , and Shebna  the scribe , and Joah , Asaph's  son , the recorder .

4 랍사게가 그들에게 이르되 이제 히스기야에게 고하라 대왕 앗수르 왕이 이같이 말씀하시기를 네가 의뢰하니 무엇을 의뢰하느냐
4 And Rabshakeh  said  unto them, Say  ye now to Hezekiah , Thus saith  the great  king , the king  of Assyria , What confidence  is this wherein thou trustest ?

5 내가 말하노니 네가 족히 싸울 모략과 용맹이 있노라 함은 입술에 붙은 말 뿐이니라 네가 이제 누구를 의뢰하고 나를 반역하느냐
5 I say , sayest thou, (but they are but vain  words ) I have counsel  and strength  for war : now on whom dost thou trust , that thou rebellest  against me?

6 보라 네가 애굽을 의뢰하도다 그것은 상한 갈대지팡이와 일반이라 사람이 그것을 의지하면 손에 찔려들어가리니 애굽 왕 바로는 그 의뢰하는 자에게 이와 같으니라
6 Lo, thou trustest  in the staff  of this broken  reed , on Egypt

7 혹시 네가 내게 이르기를 우리는 우리 하나님 여호와를 의뢰하노라 하리라 마는 그는 그의 산당과 제단을 히스기야가 제하여 버리고 유다와 예루살렘에 명하기를 너희는 이 제단 앞에서만 경배하라 하던 그 신이 아니냐 하셨느니라
7 But if thou say  to me, We trust  in the LORD  our God : is it not he, whose high places  and whose altars  Hezekiah  hath taken away , and said  to Judah  and to Jerusalem , Ye shall worship  before  this altar ?

8 그러므로 이제 청하노니 내 주 앗수르 왕과 내기하라 나는 네게 말 이천필을 주어도 너는 그 탈 자를 능히 내지 못하리라
8 Now therefore give pledges , I pray thee, to my master  the king  of Assyria , and I will give  thee two thousand  horses , if thou be able  on thy part to set  riders  upon them.

9 그런즉 네가 어찌 내 주의 종 가운데 극히 작은 장관 한 사람인들 물리칠 수 있으랴 어찌 애굽을 의뢰하여 병거와 기병을 얻으려 하느냐
9 How then wilt thou turn away  the face  of one  captain  of the least  of my master's  servants , and put thy trust  on Egypt  for chariots  and for horsemen ?

10 내가 이제 올라와서 이 땅을 멸하는 것이 여호와의 뜻이 없음이겠느냐 여호와께서 내게 이르시기를 올라가 그 땅을 쳐서 멸하라 하셨느니라
10 And am I now come up  without  the LORD  against this land  to destroy  it? the LORD  said  unto me, Go up  against this land , and destroy  it.

11 이에 엘리아김과 셉나와 요아가 랍사게에게 이르되 우리가 아람 방언을 아오니 청컨대 그 방언으로 당신의 종들에게 말씀하고 성위에 있는 백성의 듣는데서 유다 방언으로 말하지 마소서
11 Then said  Eliakim  and Shebna  and Joah  unto Rabshakeh , Speak , I pray thee, unto thy servants  in the Syrian language

12 랍사게가 가로되 내 주께서 이 일을 네 주와 네게만 말하라고 나를 보내신 것이냐 너희와 함께 자기의 대변을 먹으며 자기의 소변을 마실 성 위에 앉은 사람들에게도 하라고 보내신 것이 아니냐
12 But Rabshakeh  said , Hath my master  sent  me to thy master  and to thee to speak  these words ? hath he not sent me to the men  that sit  upon the wall , that they may eat  their own dung  , and drink  their own piss    with you?

13 이에 랍사게가 일어서서 유다 방언으로 크게 외쳐 가로되 너희는 대왕 앗수르 왕의 말씀을 들으라
13 Then Rabshakeh  stood , and cried  with a loud  voice  in the Jews' language , and said , Hear  ye the words  of the great  king , the king  of Assyria .

14 왕의 말씀에 너희는 히스기야에게 미혹되지 말라 그가 능히 너희를 건지지 못할 것이니라
14 Thus saith  the king , Let not Hezekiah  deceive  you: for he shall not be able  to deliver  you.

15 히스기야가 너희로 여호와를 의뢰하게 하려는 것을 받지 말라 그가 말하기를 여호와께서 반드시 우리를 건지시리니 이 성이 앗수르 왕의 손에 붙임이 되지 아니하리라 할찌라도
15 Neither let Hezekiah  make you trust  in the LORD , saying , The LORD  will surely  deliver  us: this city  shall not be delivered  into the hand  of the king  of Assyria .

16 히스기야를 청종치 말라 앗수르 왕이 또 말씀하시기를 너희는 내게 항복하고 내게로 나아오라 그리하면 너희가 각각 자기의 포도와 자기의 무화과를 먹을 것이며 각각 자기의 우물 물을 마실 것이요
16 Hearken  not to Hezekiah : for thus saith  the king  of Assyria , Make  an agreement with me by a present , and come out  to me: and eat  ye every one  of his vine , and every one  of his fig tree , and drink  ye every one  the waters  of his own cistern

17 내가 와서 너희를 너희 본토와 같이 곡식과 포도주와 떡과 포도원이 있는 땅에 옮기기까지 하리라
17 Until I come  and take you away  to a land  like your own land , a land  of corn  and wine , a land  of bread  and vineyards .

18 혹시 히스기야가 너희에게 이르기를 여호와께서 우리를 건지시리라 할찌라도 꾀임을 받지 말라 열국의 신들 중에 그 땅을 앗수르왕의 손에서 건진 자가 있느냐
18 Beware lest Hezekiah  persuade  you, saying , The LORD  will deliver  us. Hath any  of the gods  of the nations  delivered  his land  out of the hand  of the king  of Assyria ?

19 하맛과 아르밧의 신들이 어디 있느냐 스발와임의 신들이 어디 있느냐 그들이 사마리아를 내 손에서 건졌느냐
19 Where are the gods  of Hamath  and Arphad ? where are the gods  of Sepharvaim ? and have they delivered  Samaria  out of my hand ?

20 이 열방의 신들 중에 어떤 신이 그 나라를 내 손에서 건져내었기에 여호와가 능히 예루살렘을 내 손에서 건지겠느냐 하셨느니라
20 Who are they among all the gods  of these lands , that have delivered  their land  out of my hand , that the LORD  should deliver  Jerusalem  out of my hand ?

21 그러나 그들이 잠잠하여 한 말도 대답지 아니하였으니 이는 왕이 그들에게 명하여 대답지 말라 하였음이었더라
21 But they held their peace , and answered  him not a word : for the king's  commandment  was, saying , Answer  him not.

22 때에 힐기야의 아들 궁내대신 엘리아김과 서기관 셉나와 아삽의 아들 사관 요아가 그 옷을 찢고 히스기야에게 나아가서 랍사게의 말을 고하니라
22 Then came  Eliakim , the son  of Hilkiah , that was over the household , and Shebna  the scribe , and Joah , the son  of Asaph , the recorder , to Hezekiah  with their clothes  rent , and told  him the words  of Rabshakeh .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.