이사야 39장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 39장

1 그 때에 발라단의 아들 바벨론 왕 므로닥발라단이 히스기야가 병들었다가 나았다 함을 듣고 글과 예물을 보낸지라
1 At that time  Merodachbaladan , the son  of Baladan , king  of Babylon , sent  letters  and a present  to Hezekiah : for he had heard  that he had been sick , and was recovered .

2 히스기야가 사자를 인하여 기뻐하여 그에게 궁중 보물 곧 은금과 향료와 보배로운 기름과 모든 무기고와 보물고에 있는 것을 다보였으니 궁중의 소유와 전 국내의 소유를 보이지 아니한 것이 없은지라
2 And Hezekiah  was glad  of them, and shewed  them the house  of his precious things , the silver , and the gold , and the spices , and the precious  ointment , and all the house  of his armour , and all that was found  in his treasures : there was nothing  in his house , nor in all his dominion , that Hezekiah  shewed  them not.

3 이에 선지자 이사야가 히스기야왕에게 나아와 묻되 그 사람들이 무슨 말을 하였으며 어디서 왕에게 왔나이까 히스기야가 가로되 그들이 원방 곧 바벨론에서 내게 왔나이다
3 Then came  Isaiah  the prophet  unto king  Hezekiah , and said  unto him, What said  these men ? and from whence  came  they unto thee? And Hezekiah  said , They are come  from a far  country  unto me, even from Babylon .

4 이사야가 가로되 그들이 왕의 궁전에서 무엇을 보았나이까 히스기야가 대답하되 그들이 내 궁전에 있는 것을 다 보았나이다 내 보물은 보이지 아니한 것이 하나도 없나이다
4 Then said  he, What have they seen  in thine house ? And Hezekiah  answered , All that is in mine house  have they seen : there is nothing  among my treasures  that I have not shewed  them.

5 이사야가 히스기야에게 이르되 왕은 만군의 여호와의 말씀을 들으소서
5 Then said  Isaiah  to Hezekiah , Hear  the word  of the LORD  of hosts :

6 보라 날이 이르리니 네 집에 있는 모든 소유와 네 열조가 오늘까지 쌓아둔 것이 모두 바벨론으로 옮긴바 되고 남을 것이 없으리라 여호와의 말이니라
6 Behold, the days  come , that all that is in thine house , and that which thy fathers  have laid up in store  until this day , shall be carried  to Babylon : nothing  shall be left , saith  the LORD .

7 또 네게서 날 자손 중에서 몇이 사로잡혀 바벨론 왕궁의 환관이 되리라 하셨나이다
7 And of thy sons  that shall issue  from thee, which thou shalt beget , shall they take away

8 히스기야가 이사야에게 이르되 당신의 이른바 여호와의 말씀이 좋소이다 또 가로되 나의 생전에는 평안과 견고함이 있으리로다 하니라
8 Then said  Hezekiah  to Isaiah , Good  is the word  of the LORD  which thou hast spoken . He said  moreover, For there shall be peace  and truth  in my days .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.