profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 102회 작성일 21-12-06 20:33

본문

출애굽기 22장

1 사람이 소나 양을 도적질하여 잡거나 팔면 그는 소 하나에 소 다섯으로 갚고 양 하나에 양 넷으로 갚을찌니라
1 If a man  shall steal  an ox , or a sheep , and kill  it, or sell  it

2 도적이 뚫고 들어옴을 보고 그를 쳐 죽이면 피 흘린 죄가 없으나
2 If a thief  be found  breaking up , and be smitten  that he die , there shall no blood  be shed for him.

3 해 돋은 후이면 피 흘린 죄가 있으리라 도적은 반드시 배상할 것이나 배상할 것이 없으면 그 몸을 팔아 그 도적질한 것을 배상할 것이요
3 If the sun  be risen  upon him, there shall be blood  shed for him

4 도적질한 것이 살아 그 손에 있으면 소나 나귀나 양을 무론하고 갑절을 배상할찌니라
4 If the theft  be certainly  found  in his hand  alive , whether it be ox , or ass , or sheep

5 사람이 밭에서나 포도원에서 먹이다가 그 짐승을 놓아서 남의 밭에서 먹게 하면 자기 밭의 제일 좋은 것과 자기 포도원의 제일좋은 것으로 배상할찌니라
5 If a man  shall cause a field  or vineyard  to be eaten , and shall put  in his beast , and shall feed  in another man's  field

6 불이 나서 가시나무에 미쳐 낟가리나 거두지 못한 곡식이나 전원을 태우면 불 놓은 자가 반드시 배상할찌니라
6 If fire  break out , and catch  in thorns , so that the stacks of corn , or the standing corn , or the field , be consumed  therewith

7 사람이 돈이나 물품을 이웃에게 맡겨 지키게 하였다가 그 이웃의 집에서 봉적하였는데 그 도적이 잡히면 갑절을 배상할 것이요
7 If a man  shall deliver  unto his neighbour  money  or stuff  to keep , and it be stolen  out of the man's  house

8 도적이 잡히지 아니하면 그 집 주인이 재판장 앞에 가서 자기가 그 이웃의 물품에 손 댄 여부의 조사를 받을 것이며
8 If the thief  be not  found , then the master  of the house  shall be brought  unto the judges , to see whether he have put  his hand  unto his neighbour's  goods .

9 어떠한 과실에든지 소에든지 나귀에든지 양에든지 의복에든지 또는 아무 잃은 물건에든지 그것에 대하여 혹이 이르기를 이것이 그것이라 하면 두 편이 재판장 앞에 나아갈 것이요 재판장이 죄 있다고 하는 자가 그 상대편에게 갑절을 배상할찌니라
9 For all manner  of trespass , whether it be for ox , for ass , for sheep , for raiment , or for any manner of lost thing , which another challengeth  to be his, the cause  of both parties  shall come  before the judges

10 사람이 나귀나 소나 양이나 다른 짐승을 이웃에게 맡겨 지키게 하였다가 죽거나 상하거나 몰려 가도 본 사람이 없으면
10 If a man  deliver  unto his neighbour  an ass , or an ox , or a sheep , or any beast , to keep

11 두 사람 사이에 맡은 자가 이웃의 것에 손을 대지 아니하였다고 여호와로 맹세할 것이요 그 임자는 그대로 믿을 것이며 그 사람은 배상하지 아니하려니와
11 Then shall an oath  of the LORD  be between them both , that he hath not put  his hand  unto his neighbour's  goods

12 만일 자기에게서 봉적하였으면 그 임자에게 배상할 것이며
12 And if it be stolen  from him, he shall make restitution  unto the owner  thereof.

13 만일 찢겼으면 그것을 가져다가 증거할 것이요 그 찢긴 것에 대하여 배상하지 않을찌니라
13 If it be torn in pieces  , then let him bring  it for witness , and he shall not make good  that which was torn .

14 만일 이웃에게 빌어온 것이 그 임자가 함께 있지 아니할 때에 상하거나 죽으면 반드시 배상하려니
14 And if a man  borrow  ought of his neighbour , and it be hurt , or die , the owner  thereof being not with it , he shall surely  make it good .

15 그 임자가 그것과 함께 하였으면 배상하지 않을지며 세 낸것도 세를 위하여 왔은즉 배상하지 않을찌니라
15 But if the owner  thereof be with it, he shall not make it good : if it be an hired  thing, it came  for his hire .

16 사람이 정혼하지 아니한 처녀를 꾀어 동침하였으면 빙폐를 드려 아내로 삼을 것이요
16 And if a man  entice  a maid  that is not betrothed , and lie  with her, he shall surely  endow  her to be his wife .

17 만일 그 아비가 그로 그에게 주기를 거절하면 그는 처녀에게 빙 폐하는 일례로 돈을 낼찌니라
17 If her father  utterly  refuse  to give  her unto him, he shall pay  money  according to the dowry  of virgins .

18 너는 무당을 살려 두지 말찌니라
18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch  to live .

19 짐승과 행음하는 자는 반드시 죽일찌니라
19 Whosoever lieth  with a beast  shall surely  be put to death .

20 여호와 외에 다른 신에게 희생을 드리는 자는 멸할찌니라
20 He that sacrificeth  unto any god , save  unto the LORD  only, he shall be utterly destroyed .

21 너는 이방 나그네를 압제하지 말며 그들을 학대하지 말라 너희도 애굽 땅에서 나그네이었었음이니라
21 Thou shalt neither vex  a stranger , nor oppress  him: for ye were strangers  in the land  of Egypt .

22 너는 과부나 고아를 해롭게 하지 말라
22 Ye shall not afflict  any widow , or fatherless child .

23 네가 만일 그들을 해롭게 하므로 그들이 내게 부르짖으면 내가 반드시 그 부르짖음을 들을찌라
23 If  thou afflict  them in any wise , and they cry  at all  unto me, I will surely  hear  their cry

24 나의 노가 맹렬하므로 내가 칼로 너희를 죽이리니 너희 아내는 과부가 되고 너희 자녀는 고아가 되리라
24 And my wrath  shall wax hot , and I will kill  you with the sword

25 네가 만일 너와 함께한 나의 백성 중 가난한 자에게 돈을 꾸이거든 너는 그에게 채주 같이 하지 말며 변리를 받지 말 것이며
25 If thou lend  money  to any of my people  that is poor  by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer , neither shalt thou lay  upon him usury .

26 네가 만일 이웃의 옷을 전당잡거든 해가 지기 전에 그에게 돌려 보내라
26 If thou at all  take  thy neighbour's  raiment  to pledge , thou shalt deliver  it unto him by  that the sun  goeth down :

27 그 몸을 가릴 것이 이뿐이라 이는 그 살의 옷인즉 그가 무엇을 입고 자겠느냐 그가 내게 부르짖으면 내가 들으리니 나는 자비한 자임이니라
27 For that is his covering  only, it is his raiment  for his skin : wherein shall he sleep ? and it shall come to pass, when he crieth  unto me, that I will hear

28 너는 재판장을 욕하지 말며 백성의 유사를 저주하지 말찌니라
28 Thou shalt not revile  the gods , nor curse  the ruler  of thy people .

29 너는 너의 추수한 것과 너의 짜낸 즙을 드리기에 더디게 말지며 너의 처음 난 아들들을 내게 줄지며
29 Thou shalt not delay  to offer the first of thy ripe fruits , and of thy liquors : the firstborn  of thy sons  shalt thou give  unto me.

30 너의 소와 양도 그 일례로 하되 칠일 동안 어미와 함께 있게 하다가 팔일만에 내게 줄찌니라
30 Likewise  shalt thou do  with thine oxen , and with thy sheep : seven  days  it shall be with his dam

31 너희는 내게 거룩한 사람이 될찌니 들에서 짐승에게 찢긴 것의 고기를 먹지 말고 개에게 던질찌니라
31 And ye shall be holy  men  unto me: neither shall ye eat  any flesh  that is torn of beasts  in the field

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.