이사야 47장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 423회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 47장

1 처녀 딸 바벨론이여 내려 티끌에 앉으라 딸 갈대아여 보좌가 없어졌으니 땅에 앉으라 네가 다시는 곱고 아리땁다 칭함을 받지 못할 것임이니라
1 Come down , and sit  in the dust , O virgin  daughter  of Babylon , sit  on the ground : there is no throne , O daughter  of the Chaldeans : for thou shalt no more  be called  tender  and delicate .

2 맷돌을 취하여 가루를 갈라 면박을 벗으며 치마를 걷어 다리를 드러내고 강을 건너라
2 Take  the millstones , and grind  meal : uncover  thy locks , make bare  the leg , uncover  the thigh , pass over  the rivers .

3 네 살이 드러나고 네 부끄러운 것이 보일 것이라 내가 보수하되 사람을 아끼지 아니하리라
3 Thy nakedness  shall be uncovered , yea, thy shame  shall be seen : I will take  vengeance , and I will not meet  thee as a man .

4 (우리의 구속자는 그 이름이 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 거룩한 자시니라)
4 As for our redeemer , the LORD  of hosts  is his name , the Holy One  of Israel .

5 딸 갈대아여 잠잠히 앉으라 흑암으로 들어가라 네가 다시는 열국의 주모라 칭함을 받지 못하리라
5 Sit  thou silent , and get  thee into darkness , O daughter  of the Chaldeans : for thou shalt no more  be called , The lady  of kingdoms .

6 전에 내가 내 백성을 노함으로 내 기업을 욕되게 하여 그들을 네 손에 붙였거늘 네가 그들을 긍휼히 여기지 아니하고 늙은이에게 네 멍에를 심히 무겁게 메우며
6 I was wroth  with my people , I have polluted  mine inheritance , and given  them into thine hand : thou didst shew  them no mercy

7 말하기를 내가 영영히 주모가 되리라 하고 이 일을 네 마음에 두지도 아니하며 그 종말도 생각지 아니하였도다
7 And thou saidst , I shall be a lady  for ever : so that thou didst not lay  these things to thy heart , neither didst remember  the latter end  of it.

8 그러므로 사치하고 평안히 지내며 마음에 이르기를 나 뿐이라 나 외에 다른이가 없도다 나는 과부로 지내지도 아니하며 자녀를 잃어버리는 일도 모르리라 하는 자여 너는 이제 들을찌어다
8 Therefore hear  now this, thou that art given to pleasures , that dwellest  carelessly , that sayest  in thine heart , I am, and none else  beside me

9 한 날에 홀연히 자녀를 잃으며 과부가 되는 이 두 일이 네게 임할 것이라 네가 무수한 사술과 많은 진언을 베풀찌라도 이 일이 온전히 네게 임하리라
9 But these two  things shall come  to thee in a moment  in one  day , the loss of children , and widowhood : they shall come  upon thee in their perfection  for the multitude  of thy sorceries , and for the great  abundance  of thine enchantments .

10 네가 네 악을 의지하고 스스로 이르기를 나를 보는 자가 없다 하나니 네 지혜와 네 지식이 너를 유혹하였음이니라 네 마음에 이르기를 나 뿐이라 나 외에 다른이가 없다 하였으므로
10 For thou hast trusted  in thy wickedness : thou hast said , None seeth  me. Thy wisdom  and thy knowledge , it hath perverted  thee

11 재앙이 네게 임하리라 그러나 네가 그 근본을 알지 못할 것이며 손해가 네게 이르리라 그러나 이를 물리칠 능이 없을 것이며 파멸이 홀연히 네게 임하리라 그러나 네가 헤아리지 못할 것이니라
11 Therefore shall evil  come  upon thee

12 이제 너는 젊어서부터 힘쓰던 진언과 많은 사술을 가지고 서서 시험하여 보라 혹시 유익을 얻을 수 있을는지, 혹시 원수를 이길 수 있을는지,
12 Stand  now with thine enchantments , and with the multitude  of thy sorceries , wherein  thou hast laboured  from thy youth

13 네가 많은 모략을 인하여 피곤케 되었도다 하늘을 살피는 자와 별을 보는 자와 월삭에 예고하는 자들로 일어나 네게 임할 그 일에서 너를 구원케 하여 보라
13 Thou art wearied  in the multitude  of thy counsels . Let now the astrologers  , the stargazers  , the monthly  prognosticators , stand up , and save  thee from these things that shall come  upon thee.

14 보라 그들은 초개 같아서 불에 타리니 그 불꽃의 세력에서 스스로 구원치 못할 것이라 이 불은 더웁게 할 숯불이 아니요 그 앞에 앉을만한 불도 아니니라
14 Behold, they shall be as stubble

15 너의 근로하던 것들이 네게 이같이 되리니 너 어려서부터 너와함께 무역하던 자들이 각기 소향대로 유리하고 너를 구원할 자 없으리라
15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured , even thy merchants , from thy youth : they shall wander  every one  to his quarter

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.