이사야 55장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 87회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 55장

1 너희 목마른 자들아 물로 나아오라 돈 없는 자도 오라 너희는 와서 사 먹되 돈 없이, 값 없이 와서 포도주와 젖을 사라
1 Ho , every one that thirsteth , come  ye to the waters , and he that hath no money

2 너희가 어찌하여 양식 아닌 것을 위하여 은을 달아 주며 배부르게 못할 것을 위하여 수고하느냐 나를 청종하라 그리하면 너희가 좋은 것을 먹을 것이며 너희 마음이 기름진 것으로 즐거움을 얻으리라
2 Wherefore do ye spend  money  for that which is not bread ? and your labour  for that which satisfieth  not ? hearken  diligently  unto me, and eat  ye that which is good , and let your soul  delight  itself in fatness .

3 너희는 귀를 기울이고 내게 나아와 들으라 그리하면 너희 영혼이 살리라 내가 너희에게 영원한 언약을 세우리니 곧 다윗에게 허락한 확실한 은혜니라
3 Incline  your ear , and come  unto me: hear , and your soul  shall live

4 내가 그를 만민에게 증거로 세웠고 만민의 인도자와 명령자를 삼았었나니
4 Behold, I have given  him for a witness  to the people , a leader  and commander  to the people .

5 네가 알지 못하는 나라를 부를 것이며 너를 알지 못하는 나라가 네게 달려올 것은 나 여호와 네 하나님 곧 이스라엘의 거룩한 자를 인함이니라 내가 너를 영화롭게 하였느니라
5 Behold, thou shalt call  a nation  that thou knowest  not, and nations  that knew  not thee shall run  unto thee because of the LORD  thy God , and for the Holy One  of Israel

6 너희는 여호와를 만날만한 때에 찾으라 가까이 계실 때에 그를 부르라
6 Seek  ye the LORD  while he may be found , call  ye upon him while he is near :

7 악인은 그 길을, 불의한 자는 그 생각을 버리고 여호와께로 돌아오라 그리하면 그가 긍휼히 여기시리라 우리 하나님께로 나아오라 그가 널리 용서하시리라
7 Let the wicked  forsake  his way , and the unrighteous  man  his thoughts : and let him return  unto the LORD , and he will have mercy  upon him

8 여호와의 말씀에 내 생각은 너희 생각과 다르며 내 길은 너희 길과 달라서
8 For my thoughts  are not your thoughts , neither are your ways  my ways , saith  the LORD .

9 하늘이 땅보다 높음 같이 내 길은 너희 길보다 높으며 내 생각은 너희 생각보다 높으니라
9 For as the heavens  are higher  than the earth , so are my ways  higher  than your ways , and my thoughts  than your thoughts .

10 비와 눈이 하늘에서 내려서는 다시 그리로 가지 않고 토지를 적시어서 싹이 나게 하며 열매가 맺게 하여 파종하는 자에게 종자를 주며 먹는 자에게 양식을 줌과 같이
10 For as the rain  cometh down , and the snow  from heaven , and returneth  not thither, but watereth  the earth , and maketh it bring forth  and bud , that it may give  seed  to the sower , and bread  to the eater :

11 내 입에서 나가는 말도 헛되이 내게로 돌아오지 아니하고 나의 뜻을 이루며 나의 명하여 보낸 일에 형통하리라
11 So shall my word  be that goeth forth  out of my mouth : it shall not return  unto me void , but it shall accomplish  that which I please , and it shall prosper  in the thing whereto I sent  it.

12 너희는 기쁨으로 나아가며 평안히 인도함을 받을 것이요 산들과 작은 산들이 너희 앞에서 노래를 발하고 들의 모든 나무가 손바을 칠 것이며
12 For ye shall go out  with joy , and be led forth  with peace : the mountains  and the hills  shall break forth  before  you into singing , and all the trees  of the field  shall clap  their hands .

13 잣나무는 가시나무를 대신하여 나며 화석류는 질려를 대신하여 날 것이라 이것이 여호와의 명예가 되며 영영한 표징이 되어 끊어지지 아니하리라 하시니라
13 Instead of the thorn  shall come up  the fir tree , and instead of the brier  shall come up  the myrtle tree : and it shall be to the LORD  for a name , for an everlasting  sign  that shall not be cut off .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.