오늘의 성경 읽기

이사야 63장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 93회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

이사야 63장

1 에돔에서 오며 홍의를 입고 보스라에서 오는 자가 누구뇨 그 화려한 의복 큰 능력으로 걷는 자가 누구뇨 그는 내니 의를 말하는 자요 구원하기에 능한 자니라
1 Who is this that cometh  from Edom , with dyed  garments  from Bozrah ? this that is glorious  in his apparel , travelling  in the greatness  of his strength ? I that speak  in righteousness , mighty  to save .

2 어찌하여 네 의복이 붉으며 네 옷이 포도즙 틀을 밟는 자 같으뇨
2 Wherefore art thou red  in thine apparel , and thy garments  like him that treadeth  in the winefat ?

3 만민 중에 나와 함께한 자가 없이 내가 홀로 포도즙틀을 밟았는데 내가 노함을 인하여 무리를 밟았고 분함을 인하여 짓밟았으므로 그들의 선혈이 내 옷에 뛰어 내 의복을 다 더럽혔음이니
3 I have trodden  the winepress  alone

4 이는 내 원수 갚는 날이 내 마음에 있고 내 구속할 해가 왔으나
4 For the day  of vengeance  is in mine heart , and the year  of my redeemed  is come .

5 내가 본즉 도와주는 자도 없고 붙들어 주는 자도 없으므로 이상히 여겨 내 팔이 나를 구원하며 내 분이 나를 붙들었음이라
5 And I looked , and there was none to help

6 내가 노함을 인하여 만민을 밟았으며 내가 분함을 인하여 그들을 취케 하고 그들의 선혈로 땅에 쏟아지게 하였느니라
6 And I will tread down  the people  in mine anger , and make them drunk  in my fury , and I will bring down  their strength  to the earth .

7 내가 여호와께서 우리에게 베푸신 모든 자비와 그 찬송을 말하며 그 긍휼을 따라, 그 많은 자비를 따라 이스라엘 집에 베푸신 큰 은총을 말하리라
7 I will mention  the lovingkindnesses  of the LORD , and the praises  of the LORD , according to all that the LORD  hath bestowed  on us, and the great  goodness  toward the house  of Israel , which he hath bestowed  on them according to his mercies , and according to the multitude  of his lovingkindnesses .

8 여호와께서 말씀하시되 그들은 실로 나의 백성이요 거짓을 행치 아니하는 자녀라 하시고 그들의 구원자가 되사
8 For he said , Surely they are my people , children  that will not lie : so he was their Saviour .

9 그들의 모든 환난에 동참하사 자기 앞의 사자로 그들을 구원하시며 그 사랑과 그 긍휼로 그들을 구속하시고 옛적 모든 날에 그들을 드시며 안으셨으나
9 In all their affliction  he was afflicted , and the angel  of his presence  saved  them: in his love  and in his pity  he redeemed  them

10 그들이 반역하여 주의 성신을 근심케 하였으므로 그가 돌이켜 그들의 대적이 되사 친히 그들을 치셨더니
10 But they rebelled , and vexed  his holy  Spirit : therefore he was turned  to be their enemy , and he fought  against them.

11 백성이 옛적 모세의 날을 추억하여 가로되 백성과 양 무리의 목자를 바다에서 올라오게 하신 자가 이제 어디 계시뇨 그들 중에 성신을 두신 자가 이제 어디 계시뇨
11 Then he remembered  the days  of old , Moses , and his people , saying, Where is he that brought them up  out of the sea  with the shepherd  of his flock ? where is he that put  his holy  Spirit  within  him?

12 그 영광의 팔을 모세의 오른손과 함께하시며 그 이름을 영영케하려 하사 그들 앞에서 물로 갈라지게 하시고
12 That led  them by the right hand  of Moses  with his glorious  arm , dividing  the water  before  them, to make  himself an everlasting  name ?

13 그들을 깊음으로 인도하시되 말이 광야에 행함과 같이 넘어지지 않게 하신 자가 이제 어디 계시뇨
13 That led  them through the deep , as an horse  in the wilderness , that they should not stumble ?

14 여호와의 신이 그들로 골짜기로 내려가는 가축 같이 편히 쉬게 하셨도다 주께서 이같이 주의 백성을 인도하사 이름을 영화롭게 하셨나이다 하였느니라
14 As a beast  goeth down  into the valley , the Spirit  of the LORD  caused him to rest : so didst thou lead  thy people , to make  thyself a glorious  name .

15 주여 하늘에서 굽어 살피시며 주의 거룩하고 영화로운 처소에서 보옵소서 주의 열성과 주의 능하신 행동이 이제 어디 있나이까 주의 베푸시던 간곡한 자비와 긍휼이 내게 그쳤나이다
15 Look down  from heaven , and behold  from the habitation  of thy holiness  and of thy glory : where is thy zeal  and thy strength , the sounding  of thy bowels  and of thy mercies  toward me? are they restrained ?

16 주는 우리 아버지시라 아브라함은 우리를 모르고 이스라엘은 우리를 인정치 아니할찌라도 여호와여 주는 우리의 아버지시라 상고부터 주의 이름을 우리의 구속자라 하셨거늘
16 Doubtless  thou art our father , though Abraham  be ignorant  of us, and Israel  acknowledge  us not: thou, O LORD , art our father , our redeemer

17 여호와여 어찌하여 우리로 주의 길에서 떠나게 하시며 우리의 마음을 강퍅케 하사 주를 경외하지 않게 하시나이까 원컨대 주의 종들 곧 주의 산업인 지파들을 위하사 돌아오시옵소서
17 O LORD , why hast thou made us to err  from thy ways , and hardened  our heart  from thy fear ? Return  for thy servants ' sake, the tribes  of thine inheritance .

18 주의 거룩한 백성이 땅을 차지한 지 오래지 아니하여서 우리의 대적이 주의 성소를 유린하였사오니
18 The people  of thy holiness  have possessed  it but a little while : our adversaries  have trodden down  thy sanctuary .

19 우리는 주의 다스림을 받지 못하는 자 같으며 주의 이름으로 칭함을 받지 못하는 자갈이 되엇나이다
19 We are thine: thou never  barest rule  over them

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.