profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 21-12-06 20:33

본문

출애굽기 25장

1 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
1 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

2 이스라엘 자손에게 명하여 내게 예물을 가져오라 하고 무릇 즐거운 마음으로 내는 자에게서 내게 드리는 것을 너희는 받을찌니라
2 Speak  unto the children  of Israel , that they bring  me an offering : of every man  that giveth it willingly  with his heart  ye shall take  my offering .

3 너희가 그들에게서 받을 예물은 이러하니 금과 은과 놋과
3 And this is the offering  which ye shall take  of them

4 청색 자색 홍색실과 가는 베실과 염소털과
4 And blue , and purple , and scarlet  , and fine linen , and goats ' hair,

5 붉은 물 들인 수양의 가죽과 해달의 가죽과 조각목과
5 And rams ' skins  dyed red , and badgers ' skins , and shittim  wood ,

6 등유와 관유에 드는 향품과 분향할 향을 만들 향품과
6 Oil  for the light , spices  for anointing  oil , and for sweet  incense ,

7 호마노며 에봇과 흉패에 물릴 보석이니라
7 Onyx  stones , and stones  to be set  in the ephod , and in the breastplate .

8 내가 그들 중에 거할 성소를 그들을 시켜 나를 위하여 짓되
8 And let them make  me a sanctuary

9 무릇 내가 네게 보이는대로 장막의 식양과 그 기구의 식양을 따라 지을찌니라
9 According to all that I shew  thee, after the pattern  of the tabernacle , and the pattern  of all the instruments  thereof, even so shall ye make  it.

10 그들은 조각목으로 궤를 짓되 장이 이 규빗 반, 광이 일 규빗 반, 고가 일 규빗 반이 되게 하고
10 And they shall make  an ark  of shittim  wood : two cubits  and a half  shall be the length  thereof, and a cubit  and a half  the breadth  thereof, and a cubit  and a half  the height  thereof.

11 너는 정금으로 그것을 싸되 그 안팎을 싸고 윗가로 돌아가며 금테를 두르고
11 And thou shalt overlay  it with pure  gold , within  and without  shalt thou overlay  it, and shalt make  upon it a crown  of gold  round about .

12 금고리 넷을 부어 만들어 그 네 발에 달되 이편에 두 고리요 저편에 두 고리며
12 And thou shalt cast  four  rings  of gold  for it, and put  them in the four  corners  thereof

13 조각목으로 채를 만들고 금으로 싸고
13 And thou shalt make  staves  of shittim  wood , and overlay  them with gold .

14 그 채를 궤 양편 고리에 꿰어서 궤를 메게 하며
14 And thou shalt put  the staves  into the rings  by the sides  of the ark , that the ark  may be borne  with them.

15 채를 궤의 고리에 꿴대로 두고 빼어내지 말지며
15 The staves  shall be  in the rings  of the ark : they shall not be taken  from it.

16 내가 네게 줄 증거판을 궤 속에 둘지며
16 And thou shalt put  into the ark  the testimony  which I shall give  thee.

17 정금으로 속죄소를 만들되 장이 이 규빗 반, 광이 일 규빗 반이 되게 하고
17 And thou shalt make  a mercy seat  of pure  gold : two cubits  and a half  shall be the length  thereof, and a cubit  and a half  the breadth  thereof.

18 금으로 그룹 둘을 속죄소 두 끝에 쳐서 만들되
18 And thou shalt make  two  cherubims  of gold , of beaten work  shalt thou make  them, in the two  ends  of the mercy seat .

19 한 그룹은 이 끝에, 한 그룹은 저 끝에 곧 속죄소 두 끝에 속죄소와 한 덩이로 연하게 할지며
19 And make  one  cherub  on the one end , and the other  cherub  on the other  end : even of the mercy seat  shall ye make  the cherubims  on the two  ends  thereof.

20 그룹들은 그 날개를 높이 펴서 그 날개로 속죄소를 덮으며 그 얼굴을 서로 대하여 속죄소를 향하게 하고
20 And the cherubims  shall stretch  forth their wings  on high , covering  the mercy seat  with their wings , and their faces  shall look one  to another

21 속죄소를 궤 위에 얹고 내가 네게 줄 증거판을 궤 속에 넣으라
21 And thou shalt put  the mercy seat  above  upon the ark

22 거기서 내가 너와 만나고 속죄소 위 곧 증거궤 위에 있는 두 그룹 사이에서 내가 이스라엘 자손을 위하여 네게 명할 모든 일을 네게 이르리라
22 And there I will meet  with thee, and I will commune  with thee from above the mercy seat , from between  the two  cherubims  which are upon  the ark  of the testimony , of all things which I will give thee in commandment  unto the children  of Israel .

23 너는 조각목으로 상을 만들되 장이 이 규빗, 광이 일 규빗, 고가 일 규빗 반이 되게 하고
23 Thou shalt also make  a table  of shittim  wood : two cubits  shall be the length  thereof, and a cubit  the breadth  thereof, and a cubit  and a half  the height  thereof.

24 정금으로 싸고 주위에 금테를 두르고
24 And thou shalt overlay  it with pure  gold , and make  thereto a crown  of gold  round about .

25 그 사면에 손바닥 넓이만한 턱을 만들고 그 턱 주위에 금으로 테를 만들고
25 And thou shalt make  unto it a border  of an hand breadth  round about , and thou shalt make  a golden  crown  to the border  thereof round about .

26 그것을 위하여 금고리 넷을 만들어 그 네 발위 네 모퉁이에 달되
26 And thou shalt make  for it four  rings  of gold , and put  the rings  in the four  corners  that are on the four  feet  thereof.

27 턱 곁에 달라 이는 상 멜 채를 꿸 곳이며
27 Over against  the border  shall the rings  be for places  of the staves  to bear  the table .

28 또 조각목으로 그 채를 만들고 금으로 싸라 상을 이것으로 멜 것이니라
28 And thou shalt make  the staves  of shittim  wood , and overlay  them with gold , that the table  may be borne  with them.

29 너는 대접과 숟가락과 병과 붓는 잔을 만들되 정금으로 만들지며
29 And thou shalt make  the dishes  thereof, and spoons  thereof, and covers  thereof, and bowls  thereof, to cover  withal : of pure  gold  shalt thou make  them.

30 상 위에 진설병을 두어 항상 내 앞에 있게 할찌니라
30 And thou shalt set  upon the table  shewbread  before  me alway .

31 너는 정금으로 등대를 쳐서 만들되 그 밑판과 줄기와 잔과 꽃받침과 꽃을 한 덩이로 연하게 하고
31 And thou shalt make  a candlestick  of pure  gold : of beaten work  shall the candlestick  be made : his shaft , and his branches , his bowls , his knops , and his flowers , shall be of the same.

32 가지 여섯을 등대 곁에서 나오게 하되 그 세 가지는 이편으로 나오고 그 세 가지는 저편으로 나오게 하며
32 And six  branches  shall come  out of the sides  of it

33 이편 가지에 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하고 저편 가지에도 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하여 등대에서 나온 여섯 가지를 같게 할지며
33 Three  bowls  made like unto almonds , with a knop  and a flower  in one  branch

34 등대 줄기에는 살구꽃 형상의 잔 넷과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하고
34 And in the candlestick  shall be four  bowls  made like unto almonds , with their knops  and their flowers .

35 등대에서 나온 여섯 가지를 위하여 꽃받침이 있게 하되 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하게 하며 또 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하게 하며 또 두 가지 아래 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연하게 하고
35 And there shall be a knop  under two  branches  of the same, and a knop  under two  branches  of the same, and a knop  under two  branches  of the same, according to the six  branches  that proceed  out of the candlestick .

36 그 꽃받침과 가지를 줄기와 연하게 하여 전부를 정금으로 쳐 만들고
36 Their knops  and their branches  shall be of the same: all it shall be one  beaten work  of pure  gold .

37 등잔 일곱을 만들어 그 위에 두어 앞을 비추게 하며
37 And thou shalt make  the seven  lamps  thereof: and they shall light  the lamps  thereof, that they may give light  over against  it .

38 그 불집게와 불똥 그릇도 정금으로 만들찌니
38 And the tongs  thereof, and the snuffdishes  thereof, shall be of pure  gold .

39 등대와 이 모든 기구를 정금 한 달란트로 만들되
39 Of a talent  of pure  gold  shall he make  it, with all these vessels .

40 너는 삼가 이 산에서 네게 보인 식양대로 할찌니라
40 And look  that thou make  them after their pattern , which was shewed  thee in the mount .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.