예레미야 13장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 387회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

예레미야 13장

1 여호와께서 이같이 내게 이르시되 너는 가서 베띠를 사서 네 허리에 띠고 물에 두지 말라 하시기로
1 Thus saith  the LORD  unto me, Go  and get  thee a linen  girdle , and put  it upon thy loins , and put  it not in water .

2 내가 여호와의 말씀대로 띠를 사서 내 허리에 띠니라
2 So I got  a girdle  according to the word  of the LORD , and put  it on my loins .

3 여호와의 말씀이 다시 내게 임하니라 가라사대
3 And the word  of the LORD  came unto me the second time , saying ,

4 너는 사서 네 허리에 띤 띠를 가지고 일어나 유브라데로 가서 거기서 그것을 바위 틈에 감추라 하시기로
4 Take  the girdle  that thou hast got , which is upon thy loins , and arise , go  to Euphrates , and hide  it there in a hole  of the rock .

5 내가 여호와께서 내게 명하신대로 가서 그것을 유브라데 물 가에 감추니라
5 So I went , and hid  it by Euphrates , as the LORD  commanded  me.

6 여러 날 후에 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 일어나 유브라데로 가서 내가 네게 명하여 거기 감추게 한 띠를 취하라 하시기로
6 And it came to pass after  many  days , that the LORD  said  unto me, Arise , go  to Euphrates , and take  the girdle  from thence, which I commanded  thee to hide  there.

7 내가 유브라데로 가서 그 감추었던 곳을 파고 띠를 취하니 띠가 썩어서 쓸데 없이 되었더라
7 Then I went  to Euphrates , and digged , and took  the girdle  from the place  where I had hid  it: and, behold, the girdle  was marred , it was profitable  for nothing.

8 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하니라 가라사대
8 Then the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

9 나 여호와가 말하노라 내가 유다의 교만과 예루살렘의 큰 교만을 이같이 썩게 하리라
9 Thus saith  the LORD , After this manner will I mar  the pride  of Judah , and the great  pride  of Jerusalem .

10 이 악한 백성이 내 말 듣기를 거절하고 그 마음의 강퍅한대로 행하며 다른 신들을 좇아 그를 섬기며 그에게 절하니 그들이 이 띠의 쓸데 없음 같이 되리라
10 This evil  people , which refuse  to hear  my words , which walk  in the imagination  of their heart , and walk  after  other  gods , to serve  them, and to worship  them, shall even be as this girdle , which is good  for nothing.

11 나 여호와가 말하노라 띠가 사람의 허리에 속함 같이 내가 이스라엘 온 집과 유다 온 집으로 내게 속하게 하여 그들로 내 백성이 되게 하며 내 이름과 칭예와 영광이 되게 하려 하였으나 그들이 듣지 아니하였느니라
11 For as the girdle  cleaveth  to the loins  of a man , so have I caused to cleave  unto me the whole house  of Israel  and the whole house  of Judah , saith  the LORD

12 그러므로 너는 이 말로 그들에게 이르기를 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와의 말씀에 모든 병이 포도주로 차리라 하셨다 하라 그리하면 그들이 네게 이르기를 모든 병이 포도주로 찰줄을 우리가 어찌 알지 못하리요 하리니
12 Therefore thou shalt speak  unto them this word

13 너는 다시 그들에게 이르기를 여호와의 말씀에 보라 내가 이 땅의 모든 거민과 다윗의 위에 앉은 왕들과 제사장들과 선지자들과 예루살렘 모든 거민으로 잔뜩 취하게 하고
13 Then shalt thou say  unto them, Thus saith  the LORD , Behold, I will fill  all the inhabitants  of this land , even the kings  that sit  upon David's  throne , and the priests , and the prophets , and all the inhabitants  of Jerusalem , with drunkenness .

14 또 그들로 피차 충돌하여 상하게 하되 부자간에도 그러하게 할 것이라 내가 그들을 불쌍히 여기지 아니하며 관용치 아니하며 아끼지 아니하고 멸하리라 하셨다 하라 여호와의 말이니라
14 And I will dash  them one  against another , even the fathers  and the sons  together , saith  the LORD : I will not pity , nor spare , nor have mercy , but destroy  them.

15 너희는 들을찌어다, 귀를 기울일찌어다, 교만하지 말찌어다, 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시느니라
15 Hear  ye, and give ear

16 그가 흑암을 일으키시기 전, 너희 발이 흑암한 산에 거치기 전, 너희 바라는 빛이 사망의 그늘로 변하여 침침한 흑암이 되게 하시기 전에 너희 하나님 여호와께 영광을 돌리라
16 Give  glory  to the LORD  your God , before he cause darkness , and before your feet  stumble  upon the dark  mountains , and, while ye look  for light , he turn  it into the shadow of death , and make  it gross darkness .

17 너희가 이를 듣지 아니하면 나의 심령이 너희 교만을 인하여 은근히 곡할 것이며 여호와의 양무리가 사로잡힘을 인하여 눈물을 흘려 통곡하리라
17 But if ye will not hear  it, my soul  shall weep  in secret places  for  your pride

18 너는 왕과 왕후에게 고하기를 스스로 낮추어 앉으라 관 곧 영광의 면류관이 내려졌다 하라
18 Say  unto the king  and to the queen , Humble  yourselves, sit down : for your principalities  shall come down , even the crown  of your glory .

19 남방의 성읍들이 봉쇄되고 열 자가 없고 유다가 다 잡혀가되 온전히 잡혀가도다
19 The cities  of the south  shall be shut up , and none shall open  them: Judah  shall be carried away captive  all of it, it shall be wholly  carried away captive .

20 너는 눈을 들어 북방에서 오는 자들을 보라 네가 받았던 떼, 네 아름다운 양떼는 어디 있느뇨
20 Lift up  your eyes , and behold  them that come  from the north : where is the flock  that was given  thee, thy beautiful  flock ?

21 너의 친구 삼았던 자를 그가 네 위에 수령으로 세우실 때에 네가 무슨 말을 하겠느냐 너의 고통에 잡힘이 구로하는 여인 같지 않겠느냐
21 What wilt thou say  when he shall punish  thee? for thou hast taught  them to be captains , and as chief  over thee: shall not sorrows  take  thee, as a woman  in travail ?

22 네가 심중에 이르기를 어찌하여 이런 일이 내게 임하였는고 하겠으나 네 죄악이 크므로 네 치마가 들리고 네 발뒤꿈치가 상함이니라
22 And if thou say  in thine heart , Wherefore come  these things upon me? For the greatness  of thine iniquity  are thy skirts  discovered , and thy heels  made bare .

23 구스인이 그 피부를, 표범이 그 반점을 변할 수 있느뇨 할 수 있을찐대 악에 익숙한 너희도 선을 행할 수 있으리라
23 Can the Ethiopian  change  his skin , or the leopard  his spots ? then may  ye also do good , that are accustomed  to do evil .

24 그러므로 내가 그들을 사막 바람에 불려가는 초개 같이 흩으리로다
24 Therefore will I scatter  them as the stubble  that passeth away  by the wind  of the wilderness .

25 여호와께서 가라사대 이는 네 응득이요 내가 헤아려 정하여 네게준 분깃이니 네가 나를 잊어버리고 거짓을 신뢰하는 연고라
25 This is thy lot , the portion  of thy measures  from me, saith  the LORD

26 그러므로 내가 네 치마를 네 얼굴에까지 들춰서 네 수치를 드러내리라
26 Therefore will I discover  thy skirts  upon thy face , that thy shame  may appear .

27 내가 너의 간음과 사특한 소리와 들의 작은 산 위에서 행한 네 음행의 비루하고 가증한 것을 보았노라 화 있을찐저 예루살렘이여 네가 얼마나 오랜 후에야 정결하게 되겠느뇨
27 I have seen  thine adulteries , and thy neighings , the lewdness  of thy whoredom , and thine abominations  on the hills  in the fields . Woe  unto thee, O Jerusalem ! wilt thou not be made clean ? when shall it once  be?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.