예레미야 25장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 94회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

예레미야 25장

1 유다 왕 요시야의 아들 여호야김 사년 곧 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살 원년에 유다 모든 백성에 관한 말씀이 예레미야에게 임하니라
1 The word  that came to Jeremiah  concerning all the people  of Judah  in the fourth  year  of Jehoiakim  the son  of Josiah  king  of Judah , that was the first  year  of Nebuchadrezzar  king  of Babylon

2 선지자 예레미야가 유다 모든 백성과 예루살렘 모든 거민에게 고하여 가로되
2 The which Jeremiah  the prophet  spake  unto all the people  of Judah , and to all the inhabitants  of Jerusalem , saying ,

3 유다 왕 아몬의 아들 요시야의 십 삼년부터 오늘까지 이십 삼년 동안에 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하기로 내가 너희에게 이르되 부지런히 일렀으나 너희가 듣지 아니 하였으며
3 From the thirteenth  year  of Josiah  the son  of Amon  king  of Judah , even unto this day , that is the three  and twentieth  year , the word  of the LORD  hath come unto me, and I have spoken  unto you, rising early  and speaking

4 여호와께서 그 모든 종 선지자를 너희에게 보내시되 부지런히 보내셨으나 너희가 듣지 아니하였으며 귀를 기울여 들으려고도 아니하였도다
4 And the LORD  hath sent  unto you all his servants  the prophets , rising early  and sending  them

5 이르시기를 너희는 각기 악한 길과 너희 악행에서 돌이키라 그리하면 나 여호와가 너희와 너희 열조에게 옛적에 주어 영원히 있게 한 그 땅에 거하리니
5 They said , Turn ye again  now every one  from his evil  way , and from the evil  of your doings , and dwell  in the land  that the LORD  hath given  unto you and to your fathers  for  ever  and ever :

6 너희는 다른 신을 좇아 섬기거나 숭배하지 말며 너희 손으로 만든 것을 인하여 나의 노를 격동치 말라 그리하면 내가 너희를 해치 아니하리라 하였으나
6 And go  not after  other  gods  to serve  them, and to worship  them, and provoke me not to anger  with the works  of your hands

7 너희가 내 말을 듣지 아니하고 너희 손으로 만든 것으로 나의 노를 격동하여 스스로 해하였느니라 여호와의 말이니라
7 Yet ye have not hearkened  unto me, saith  the LORD

8 그러므로 나 만군의 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 너희가 내 말을 듣지 아니하였은즉
8 Therefore thus saith  the LORD  of hosts

9 보라 내가 보내어 북방 모든 족속과 내 종 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살을 불러다가 이 땅과 그 거민과 사방 모든 나라를 쳐서 진멸하여 그들로 놀램과 치소거리가 되게 하며 땅으로 영영한 황무지가 되게 할 것이라
9 Behold, I will send  and take  all the families  of the north , saith  the LORD , and Nebuchadrezzar  the king  of Babylon , my servant , and will bring  them against this land , and against the inhabitants  thereof, and against all these nations  round about , and will utterly destroy  them, and make  them an astonishment , and an hissing , and perpetual  desolations .

10 내가 그들 중에서 기뻐하는 소리와 즐거워하는 소리와 신랑의 소리와 신부의 소리와 맷돌소리와 등불 빛이 끊쳐지게 하리니
10 Moreover I will take  from them the voice  of mirth , and the voice  of gladness , the voice  of the bridegroom , and the voice  of the bride , the sound  of the millstones , and the light  of the candle .

11 이 온 땅이 황폐하여 놀램이 될 것이며 이 나라들은 칠십년 동안 바벨론 왕을 섬기리라
11 And this whole land  shall be a desolation , and an astonishment

12 나 여호와가 말하노라 칠십년이 마치면 내가 바벨론 왕과 그 나라와 갈대아인의 땅을 그 죄악으로 인하여 벌하여 영영히 황무케하되
12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy  years  are accomplished , that I will punish  the king  of Babylon , and that nation , saith  the LORD , for their iniquity , and the land  of the Chaldeans , and will make  it perpetual  desolations .

13 내가 그 땅에 대하여 선고한바 곧 예레미야가 열방에 대하여 예언하고 이 책에 기록한 나의 모든 말을 그 땅에 임하게 하리니
13 And I will bring  upon that land  all my words  which I have pronounced  against it, even all that is written  in this book , which Jeremiah  hath prophesied  against all the nations .

14 여러 나라와 큰 왕들이 그들로 자기 역군을 삼으리라 내가 그들의 행위와 그들의 손의 행한대로 보응하리라 하시니라
14 For many  nations  and great  kings  shall serve  themselves of them also: and I will recompense  them according to their deeds , and according to the works  of their own hands .

15 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이같이 내게 이르시되 너는 내 손 에서 이 진노의 잔을 받아가지고 내가 너를 보내는바 그 모든 나라로 마시게 하라
15 For thus saith  the LORD  God  of Israel  unto me

16 그들이 마시고 비틀거리며 미치리니 이는 내가 그들 중에 칼을 보냄을 인함이니라 하시기로
16 And they shall drink , and be moved , and be mad , because  of the sword  that I will send  among them.

17 내가 여호와의 손에서 그 잔을 받아서 여호와께서 나를 보내신바 그 모든 나라로 마시게 하되
17 Then took  I the cup  at the LORD'S  hand , and made all the nations  to drink , unto whom the LORD  had sent  me:

18 예루살렘과 유다 성읍들과 그 왕들과 그 방백들로 마시게 하였더니 그들이 멸망과 놀램과 치소와 저주를 당함이 오늘날과 같으니라
18 To wit, Jerusalem , and the cities  of Judah , and the kings  thereof, and the princes  thereof, to make  them a desolation , an astonishment , an hissing , and a curse

19 또 애굽 왕 바로와 그의 신하들과 그의 방백들과 그의 모든 백성과
19 Pharaoh  king  of Egypt , and his servants , and his princes , and all his people

20 모든 잡족과 우스 땅 모든 왕과 블레셋 사람의 땅 모든 왕과 아스글론과 가사와 에그론과 아스돗의 남은 자와
20 And all the mingled  people, and all the kings  of the land  of Uz , and all the kings  of the land  of the Philistines , and Ashkelon , and Azzah , and Ekron , and the remnant  of Ashdod ,

21 에돔과 모압과 암몬 자손과
21 Edom , and Moab , and the children  of Ammon ,

22 두로의 모든 왕과 시돈의 모든 왕과 바다 저편 섬의 왕들과
22 And all the kings  of Tyrus , and all the kings  of Zidon , and the kings  of the isles  which are beyond  the sea ,

23 드단과 데마와 부스와 털을 모지게 깎은 모든 자와
23 Dedan , and Tema , and Buz , and all that are in the utmost  corners ,

24 아라비아 모든 왕과 광야에 거하는 잡족의 모든 왕과
24 And all the kings  of Arabia , and all the kings  of the mingled people  that dwell  in the desert ,

25 시므리의 모든 왕과 엘람의 모든 왕과 메대의 모든 왕과
25 And all the kings  of Zimri , and all the kings  of Elam , and all the kings  of the Medes ,

26 북방 원근의 모든 왕과 지면에 있는 세상의 모든 나라로 마시게 하니라 세삭 왕은 그 후에 마시리라
26 And all the kings  of the north , far  and near , one  with another , and all the kingdoms  of the world , which are upon the face  of the earth : and the king  of Sheshach  shall drink  after  them.

27 너는 그들에게 이르기를 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님의 말씀에 너희는 마시라 취하라 토하라 엎드러지고 다시는 일어나지말라 이는 내가 너희 중에 칼을 보냄을 인함이니라 하셨다 하라
27 Therefore thou shalt say  unto them, Thus saith  the LORD  of hosts , the God  of Israel

28 그들이 만일 네 손에서 잔을 받아 마시기를 거절하거든 너는 그들에게 이르기를 만군의 여호와의 말씀에 너희가 반드시 마시리라
28 And it shall be, if they refuse  to take  the cup  at thine hand  to drink , then shalt thou say  unto them, Thus saith  the LORD  of hosts

29 보라 내가 내 이름으로 일컬음을 받는 성에서부터 재앙 내리기를 시작하였은즉 너희가 어찌 능히 형벌을 면할 수 있느냐 면치 못하리니 이는 내가 칼을 불러 세상의 모든 거민을 칠 것임이니라 하셨다 하라 만군의 여호와의 말이니라
29 For, lo, I begin  to bring evil  on the city  which is called  by my name , and should ye be utterly  unpunished ? Ye shall not be unpunished : for I will call  for a sword  upon all the inhabitants  of the earth , saith  the LORD  of hosts .

30 그러므로 너는 그들에게 이 모든 말로 예언하여 이르기를 여호와께서 높은데서 부르시며 그 거룩한 처소에서 소리를 발하시며 그 양의 우리를 향하여 크게 부르시며 세상 모든 거민을 대하여 포도 밟는 자 같이 외치시리니
30 Therefore prophesy  thou against them all these words , and say  unto them, The LORD  shall roar  from on high , and utter  his voice  from his holy  habitation

31 요란한 소리가 땅 끝까지 이름은 여호와께서 열국과 다투시며 모든 육체를 심판하시며 악인을 칼에 붙이심을 인함이라 하라 여호와의 말이니라
31 A noise  shall come  even to the ends  of the earth

32 나 만군의 여호와가 말하노라 보라 재앙이 나서 나라에서 나라에 미칠 것이며 대풍이 땅 끝에서 일어날 것이라
32 Thus saith  the LORD  of hosts , Behold, evil  shall go forth  from nation  to nation , and a great  whirlwind  shall be raised up  from the coasts  of the earth .

33 그 날에 나 여호와에게 살륙을 당한 자가 땅 이 끝에서 땅 저 끝에 미칠 것이나 그들이 슬퍼함을 받지 못하며 염습함을 입지 못하며 매장함을 얻지 못하고 지면에서 분토가 되리로다
33 And the slain  of the LORD  shall be at that day  from one end  of the earth  even unto the other end  of the earth : they shall not be lamented , neither gathered , nor buried

34 너희 목자들아 외쳐 애곡하라 너희 양떼의 인도자들아 재에 굴라 이는 너희 도륙을 당할 날과 흩음을 당할 기한이 찼음인즉 너희가 귀한 그릇의 떨어짐 같이 될 것이라
34 Howl , ye shepherds , and cry

35 목자들은 도망할 수 없겠고 양떼의 인도자들은 도피할 수 없으리로다
35 And the shepherds  shall have no way  to flee , nor the principal  of the flock  to escape .

36 목자들의 부르짖음과 양떼의 인도자들의 애곡하는 소리여 나 여호와가 그들의 초장으로 황폐케 함이로다
36 A voice  of the cry  of the shepherds , and an howling  of the principal  of the flock , shall be heard: for the LORD  hath spoiled  their pasture .

37 평안한 목장들이 적막하니 이는 여호와의 진노의 연고로다
37 And the peaceable  habitations  are cut down  because  of the fierce  anger  of the LORD .

38 그가 사자 같이 그 소혈에서 나오셨도다 그 잔멸하는 자의 진노와 그 극렬한 분으로 인하여 그들의 땅이 황량하였도다
38 He hath forsaken  his covert , as the lion : for their land  is desolate  because  of the fierceness  of the oppressor , and because  of his fierce  anger .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.