오늘의 성경 읽기

예레미야 28장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

예레미야 28장

1 이 해, 유다 왕 시드기야의 즉위한지 오래지 않은 해 곧 사년 오월에 기브온 앗술의 아들 선지자 하나냐가 여호와의 집에서 제사장들과 모든 백성 앞에서 내게 말하여 가로되
1 And it came to pass the same year , in the beginning  of the reign  of Zedekiah  king  of Judah , in the fourth  year , and in the fifth  month , that Hananiah  the son  of Azur  the prophet , which was of Gibeon , spake  unto me in the house  of the LORD , in the presence  of the priests  and of all the people , saying ,

2 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님이 이같이 말씀하여 가라사대 내가 바벨론 왕의 멍에를 꺾었느니라
2 Thus speaketh  the LORD  of hosts , the God  of Israel , saying , I have broken  the yoke  of the king  of Babylon .

3 내가 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살의 이곳에서 바벨론으로 옮겨간 여호와의 집 모든 기구를 두 해가 차기 전에 다시 이곳으로 가져오게 하겠고
3 Within two full  years  will I bring again  into this place  all the vessels  of the LORD'S  house , that Nebuchadnezzar  king  of Babylon  took away  from this place , and carried  them to Babylon :

4 내가 또 유다 왕 여호야김의 아들 여고니야와 바벨론으로 간 유다 모든 포로를 다시 이곳으로 돌아오게 하리니 이는 내가 바벨론 왕의 멍에를 꺾을 것임이니라 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하는지라
4 And I will bring again  to this place  Jeconiah  the son  of Jehoiakim  king  of Judah , with all the captives  of Judah , that went  into Babylon , saith  the LORD : for I will break  the yoke  of the king  of Babylon .

5 선지자 예레미야가 여호와의 집에 선 제사장들의 앞과 모든 백성앞에서 선지자 하나냐에게 말할쌔
5 Then the prophet  Jeremiah  said  unto the prophet  Hananiah  in the presence  of the priests , and in the presence  of all the people  that stood  in the house  of the LORD ,

6 선지자 예레미야가 말하되 아멘, 여호와는 이 같이 하옵소서 여호와께서 네 예언대로 이루사 여호와의 집 기구와 모든 포로를 바벨론에서 이곳으로 다시 옮겨오시기를 원하노라
6 Even the prophet  Jeremiah  said , Amen : the LORD  do  so: the LORD  perform  thy words  which thou hast prophesied , to bring again  the vessels  of the LORD'S  house , and all that is carried away captive , from Babylon  into this place .

7 그러나 너는 이제 내가 네 귀와 모든 백성의 귀에 이르는 이 말을 들으라
7 Nevertheless hear  thou now this word  that I speak  in thine ears , and in the ears  of all the people

8 나와 너 이전 선지자들이 자고로 여러 나라와 큰 국가들에 대하여 전쟁과 재앙과 염병을 예언하였느니라
8 The prophets  that have been before  me and before  thee of old  prophesied  both against many  countries , and against great  kingdoms , of war , and of evil , and of pestilence .

9 평화를 예언하는 선지자는 그 예언자의 말이 응한 후에야 그는 진실로 여호와의 보내신 선지자로 알게 되리라
9 The prophet  which prophesieth  of peace , when the word  of the prophet  shall come to pass , then  shall the prophet  be known , that the LORD  hath truly  sent  him.

10 선지자 하나냐가 선지자 예레미야의 목에서 멍에를 취하여 꺾고
10 Then Hananiah  the prophet  took  the yoke  from off the prophet  Jeremiah's  neck , and brake  it.

11 모든 백성 앞에서 말하여 가로되 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 내가 두 해가 차기 전에 열방의 목에서 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살의 멍에를 이 같이 꺾어버리리라 하셨느니라 하매 선지자 예레미야가 자기 길을 가니라
11 And Hananiah  spake  in the presence  of all the people , saying , Thus saith  the LORD

12 선지자 하나냐가 선지자 예레미야의 목에서 멍에를 꺾어버린 후에 여호와의 말씀이 예레미야에게 임하니라 가라사대
12 Then the word  of the LORD  came unto Jeremiah  the prophet, after  that Hananiah  the prophet  had broken  the yoke  from off the neck  of the prophet  Jeremiah , saying ,

13 너는 가서 하나냐에게 말하여 이르기를 여호와의 말씀에 네가 나무 멍에를 꺾었으나 그 대신 쇠 멍에를 만들었느니라
13 Go  and tell  Hananiah , saying , Thus saith  the LORD

14 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님이 이같이 말하노라 내가 쇠 멍에로 이 모든 나라의 목에 메워 바벨론 왕 느부갓네살을 섬기게 하였으니 그들이 그를 섬기리라 내가 들짐승도 그에게 주었느니라 하신다 하라
14 For thus saith  the LORD  of hosts , the God  of Israel

15 선지자 예레미야가 선지자 하나냐에게 이르되 하나냐여 들으라 여호와께서 너를 보내지 아니하셨거늘 네가 이 백성으로 거짓을 믿게 하는도다
15 Then said  the prophet  Jeremiah  unto Hananiah  the prophet , Hear  now, Hananiah

16 그러므로 여호와께서 말씀하시되 내가 너를 지면에서 제하리니 네가 여호와께 패역하는 말을 하였음이라 금년에 죽으리라 하셨느니라 하더니
16 Therefore thus saith  the LORD

17 선지자 하나냐가 그 해 칠월에 죽었더라
17 So Hananiah  the prophet  died  the same year  in the seventh  month .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.