예레미야 31장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 399회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

예레미야 31장

1 나 여호와가 말하노라 그 때에 내가 이스라엘 모든 가족의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 되리라
1 At the same time , saith  the LORD , will I be the God  of all the families  of Israel , and they shall be my people .

2 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 칼에서 벗어난 백성이 광야에서 은혜를 얻었나니 곧 내가 이스라엘로 안식을 얻게 하러 갈 때에라
2 Thus saith  the LORD , The people  which were left  of the sword  found  grace  in the wilderness

3 나 여호와가 옛적에 이스라엘에게 나타나 이르기를 내가 무궁한 사랑으로 너를 사랑하는고로 인자함으로 너를 인도하였다 하였노라
3 The LORD  hath appeared  of old  unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved  thee with an everlasting  love : therefore with lovingkindness  have I drawn  thee.

4 처녀 이스라엘아 내가 다시 너를 세우리니 네가 세움을 입을 것이요 네가 다시 소고로 너를 장식하고 즐거운 무리처럼 춤추며 나올 것이며
4 Again I will build  thee, and thou shalt be built , O virgin  of Israel : thou shalt again be adorned  with thy tabrets , and shalt go forth  in the dances  of them that make merry .

5 네가 다시 사마리아 산들에 포도원을 심되 심는 자가 심고 그 과실을 먹으리라
5 Thou shalt yet plant  vines  upon the mountains  of Samaria : the planters  shall plant , and shall eat them as common things .

6 에브라임산 위에서 파숫군이 외치는 날이 이를 것이라 이르기를 너희는 일어나라 우리가 시온에 올라가서 우리 하나님 여호와께로 나아가자 하리라
6 For there shall be  a day , that the watchmen  upon the mount  Ephraim  shall cry , Arise  ye, and let us go up  to Zion  unto the LORD  our God .

7 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 너희는 야곱을 위하여 기뻐 노래하며 만국의 머리 된 자를 위하여 외쳐 전파하며 찬양하며 이르기를 여호와여 주의 백성 이스라엘의 남은 자를 구원하소서 하라
7 For thus saith  the LORD

8 보라 내가 그들을 북편 땅에서 인도하며 땅 끝에서부터 모으리니 그들 중에는 소경과 절뚝발이와 잉태한 여인과 해산하는 여인이 함께하여 큰 무리를 이루어 이곳으로 돌아오되
8 Behold, I will bring  them from the north  country , and gather  them from the coasts  of the earth , and with them the blind  and the lame , the woman with child  and her that travaileth with child  together : a great  company  shall return  thither.

9 울며 올 것이며 그들이 나의 인도함을 입고 간구할 때에 내가 그들로 넘어지지 아니하고 하숫가의 바른 길로 행하게 하리라 나는 이스라엘의 아비요 에브라임은 나의 장자니라
9 They shall come  with weeping , and with supplications  will I lead  them: I will cause them to walk  by the rivers  of waters  in a straight  way , wherein they shall not stumble : for I am a father  to Israel , and Ephraim  is my firstborn .

10 열방이여 너희는 나 여호와의 말을 듣고 먼 섬에 전파하여 이르기를 이스라엘을 흩으신 자가 그를 모으시고 목자가 그 양무리에게 행함 같이 그를 지키시리로다
10 Hear  the word  of the LORD , O ye nations , and declare  it in the isles  afar off , and say , He that scattered  Israel  will gather  him, and keep  him, as a shepherd  doth his flock .

11 여호와께서 야곱을 속량하시되 그들보다 강한 자의 손에서 구속하셨으니
11 For the LORD  hath redeemed  Jacob , and ransomed  him from the hand  of him that was stronger  than he.

12 그들이 와서 시온의 높은 곳에서 찬송하며 여호와의 은사 곧 곡식과 새 포도주와 기름과 어린 양의 떼와 소의 떼에 모일 것이라 그 심령은 물댄 동산 같겠고 다시는 근심이 없으리로다 할찌어다
12 Therefore they shall come  and sing  in the height  of Zion , and shall flow together  to the goodness  of the LORD , for wheat , and for wine , and for oil , and for the young  of the flock  and of the herd : and their soul  shall be as a watered  garden

13 그 때에 처녀는 춤추며 즐거워하겠고 청년과 노인이 함께 즐거워하리니 내가 그들의 슬픔을 돌이켜 즐겁게 하며 그들을 위로하여 근심한 후에 기쁨을 얻게 할것임이니라
13 Then shall the virgin  rejoice  in the dance , both young men  and old  together : for I will turn  their mourning  into joy , and will comfort  them, and make them rejoice  from their sorrow .

14 내가 기름으로 제사장들의 심령에 흡족케 하며 내 은혜로 내 백성에게 만족케 하리라 여호와의 말이니라
14 And I will satiate  the soul  of the priests  with fatness , and my people  shall be satisfied  with my goodness , saith  the LORD .

15 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 라마에서 슬퍼하며 통곡하는 소리가 들리니 라헬이 그 자식을 위하여 애곡하는 것이라 그가 자식이 없으므로 위로 받기를 거절하는도다
15 Thus saith  the LORD

16 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 네 소리를 금하여 울지 말며 네 눈을 금하여 눈물을 흘리지 말라 네 일에 갚음을 받을 것인즉 그들이 그 대적의 땅에서 돌아오리라 여호와의 말이니라
16 Thus saith  the LORD

17 나 여호와가 말하노라 너의 최후에 소망이 있을 것이라 너의 자녀가 자기들의 경내로 돌아오리라
17 And there is  hope  in thine end , saith  the LORD , that thy children  shall come again  to their own border .

18 에브라임이 스스로 탄식함을 내가 정녕히 들었노니 이르기를 주께서 나를 징벌하시매 멍에에 익숙지 못한 송아지 같은 내가 징벌을 받았나이다 주는 나의 하나님 여호와시니 나를 이끌어 돌이키소서 그리하시면 내가 돌아오겠나이다
18 I have surely  heard  Ephraim  bemoaning  himself thus

19 내가 돌이킴을 받은 후에 뉘우쳤고 내가 교훈을 받은 후에 내 볼기를 쳤사오니 이는 어렸을 때의 치욕을 진고로 부끄럽고 욕됨이니이다 하도다
19 Surely after  that I was turned , I repented

20 에브라임은 나의 사랑하는 아들 기뻐하는 자식이 아니냐 내가 그를 책망하여 말할 때마다 깊이 생각하노라 그러므로 그를 위하여 내 마음이 측은한즉 내가 반드시 그를 긍휼히 여기리라 여호와의 말이니라
20 Is Ephraim  my dear  son ? is he a pleasant  child ? for since  I spake  against him, I do earnestly  remember  him still: therefore my bowels  are troubled  for him

21 처녀 이스라엘아 너를 위하여 길표를 세우며 너를 위하여 표목을 만들고 대로 곧 네가 전에 가던길에 착념하라 돌아오라 네 성읍들로 돌아오라
21 Set thee up  waymarks , make  thee high heaps : set  thine heart  toward the highway , even the way  which thou wentest : turn again , O virgin  of Israel , turn again  to these thy cities .

22 패역한 딸아 네가 어느 때까지 방황하겠느냐 여호와가 새 일을 세상에 창조하였나니 곧 여자가 남자를 안으리라
22 How long wilt thou go about , O thou backsliding  daughter ? for the LORD  hath created  a new thing  in the earth , A woman  shall compass  a man .

23 나 만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님이 이같이 말하노라 내가 그 사로잡힌 자를 돌아오게 할 때에 그들이 유다 땅과 그 성읍들에서 다시 이 말을 쓰리니 곧 의로운 처소여, 거룩한 산이여, 여호와께서 네게 복 주시기를 원하노라 할 것이며
23 Thus saith  the LORD  of hosts , the God  of Israel

24 유다와 그 모든 성읍의 농부와 양떼를 인도하는 자가 거기 함께 거하리니
24 And there shall dwell  in Judah  itself, and in all the cities  thereof together , husbandmen , and they that go forth  with flocks .

25 이는 내가 그 피곤한 심령을 만족케 하며 무릇 슬픈 심령을 상쾌케 하였음이니라 하시기로
25 For I have satiated  the weary  soul , and I have replenished  every sorrowful  soul .

26 내가 깨어보니 내 잠이 달았더라
26 Upon this I awaked , and beheld

27 여호와께서 가라사대 보라 내가 사람의 씨와 짐승의 씨를 이스라엘 집과 유다 집에 뿌릴 날이 이르리니
27 Behold, the days  come , saith  the LORD , that I will sow  the house  of Israel  and the house  of Judah  with the seed  of man , and with the seed  of beast .

28 내가 경성하여 그들을 뽑으며 훼파하며 전복하며 멸하며 곤란케 하던것 같이 경성하여 그들을 세우며 심으리라 여호와의 말이니라
28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over  them, to pluck up , and to break down , and to throw down , and to destroy , and to afflict

29 그 때에 그들이 다시는 이르기를 아비가 신 포도를 먹었으므로 아들들의 이가 시다 하지 아니하겠고
29 In those days  they shall say  no more, The fathers  have eaten  a sour grape , and the children's  teeth  are set on edge .

30 신 포도를 먹는 자마다 그 이가 심 같이 각기 자기 죄악으로만 죽으리라
30 But every one  shall die  for his own iniquity : every man  that eateth  the sour grape , his teeth  shall be set on edge .

31 나 여호와가 말하노라 보라 날이 이르리니 내가 이스라엘 집과 유다 집에 새 언약을 세우리라
31 Behold, the days  come , saith  the LORD , that I will make  a new  covenant  with the house  of Israel , and with the house  of Judah :

32 나 여호와가 말하노라 이 언약은 내가 그들의 열조의 손을 잡고 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내던 날에 세운것과 같지 아니할 것은 내가 그들의 남편이 되었어도 그들이 내 언약을 파하였음이니라
32 Not according to the covenant  that I made  with their fathers  in the day  that I took  them by the hand  to bring them out  of the land  of Egypt

33 나 여호와가 말하노라 그러나 그 날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집에 세울 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 나의 법을 그들의 속에 두며 그 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라
33 But this shall be the covenant  that I will make  with the house  of Israel

34 그들이 다시는 각기 이웃과 형제를 가리켜 이르기를 너는 여호와를 알라 하지 아니하리니 이는 작은 자로부터 큰 자까지 다 나를 앎이니라 내가 그들의 죄악을 사하고 다시는 그 죄를 기억지 아니하리라 여호와의 말이니라
34 And they shall teach  no more every man  his neighbour , and every man  his brother , saying , Know  the LORD : for they shall all know  me, from the least  of them unto the greatest  of them, saith  the LORD : for I will forgive  their iniquity , and I will remember  their sin  no more.

35 나 여호와는 해를 낮의 빛으로 주었고 달과 별들을 밤의 빛으로 규정하였고 바다를 격동시켜 그 파도로 소리치게 하나니 내 이름은 만군의 여호와니라 내가 말하노라
35 Thus saith  the LORD , which giveth  the sun  for a light  by day , and the ordinances  of the moon  and of the stars  for a light  by night , which divideth  the sea  when the waves  thereof roar

36 이 규정이 내 앞에서 폐할찐대 이스라엘 자손도 내 앞에서 폐함을 입어 영영히 나라가 되지 못하리라
36 If those ordinances  depart  from before  me, saith  the LORD , then the seed  of Israel  also shall cease  from being a nation  before  me for ever .

37 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 위로 하늘을 측량할 수 있으며 아래로 땅의 기초를 탐지할 수 있다면 내가 이스라엘 자손의 행한 모든 일을 인하여 그들을 다 버리리라 여호와의 말이니라
37 Thus saith  the LORD

38 나 여호와가 말하노라 보라, 날이 이르리니 이 성을 하나넬 망대에서부터 모퉁이 문까지 여호와를 위하여 건축할 것이라
38 Behold, the days  come , saith  the LORD , that the city  shall be built  to the LORD  from the tower  of Hananeel  unto the gate  of the corner .

39 측량줄이 곧게 가렙산에 이르고 고아 방면으로 돌아
39 And the measuring  line  shall yet go forth  over against it upon the hill  Gareb , and shall compass about  to Goath .

40 시체와 재의 골짜기와 기드론 시내에 이르는데까지와 동편 말문 모퉁이에 이르기까지의 모든 밭에 이르리니 다 여호와의 성지가 되고 영영히 다시는 뽑히거나 전복되지 아니하리라
40 And the whole valley  of the dead bodies , and of the ashes , and all the fields  unto the brook  of Kidron , unto the corner  of the horse  gate  toward the east , shall be holy  unto the LORD

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.