오늘의 성경 읽기

예레미야 38장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 88회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

예레미야 38장

1 맛단의 아들 스바댜와 바스훌의 아들 그다랴와 셀레먀의 아들 유갈과 말기야의 아들 바스훌이 예레미야의 모든 백성에게 이르는 말을 들은즉 이르기를
1 Then Shephatiah  the son  of Mattan , and Gedaliah  the son  of Pashur , and Jucal  the son  of Shelemiah , and Pashur  the son  of Malchiah , heard  the words  that Jeremiah  had spoken  unto all the people , saying ,

2 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 이 성에 머무는 자는 칼과 기근과 염병에 죽으리라 그러나 갈대아인에게 항복하는 자는 살리니 그의 생명이 노략물을 얻음 같이 살리라
2 Thus saith  the LORD , He that remaineth  in this city  shall die  by the sword , by the famine , and by the pestilence : but he that goeth forth  to the Chaldeans  shall live

3 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 이 성이 반드시 바벨론 왕의 군대의 손에 붙이우리니 그가 취하리라 하셨다 하는지라
3 Thus saith  the LORD , This city  shall surely  be given  into the hand  of the king  of Babylon's  army , which shall take  it.

4 이에 그 방백들이 왕께 고하되 이 사람이 백성의 평안을 구치 아니하고 해를 구하오니 청컨대 이 사람을 죽이소서 그가 이같이 말하여 이 성에 남은 군사의 손과 모든 백성의 손을 약하게 하나이다
4 Therefore the princes  said  unto the king , We beseech thee, let this man  be put to death : for thus  he weakeneth  the hands  of the men  of war  that remain  in this city , and the hands  of all the people , in speaking  such words  unto them: for this man  seeketh  not the welfare  of this people , but the hurt .

5 시드기야왕이 가로되 보라 그가 너희 손에 있느니라 왕은 조금도 너희를 거스릴 수 없느니라
5 Then Zedekiah  the king  said , Behold, he is in your hand : for the king  is not he that can  do any thing  against you.

6 그들이 예레미야를 취하여 시위대 뜰에 있는 왕의 아들 말기야의 구덩이에 던져 넣을 때에 예레미야를 줄로 달아내리웠는데 그 구덩이에는 물이 없고 진흙 뿐이므로 예레미야가 진흙 중에 빠졌더라
6 Then took  they Jeremiah , and cast  him into the dungeon  of Malchiah  the son  of Hammelech , that was in the court  of the prison : and they let down  Jeremiah  with cords . And in the dungeon  there was no water , but mire : so Jeremiah  sunk  in the mire .

7 왕궁 환관 구스인 에벳멜렉이 그들의 예레미야를 구덩이에 던져 넣었음을 들으니라 때에 왕이 베냐민 문에 앉았더니
7 Now when Ebedmelech  the Ethiopian , one  of the eunuchs  which was in the king's  house , heard  that they had put  Jeremiah  in the dungeon

8 에벳멜렉이 왕궁에서 나와 왕께 고하여 가로되
8 Ebedmelech  went forth  out of the king's  house , and spake  to the king , saying ,

9 내 주 왕이여 저 사람들이 선지자 예레미야에게 행한 모든 일은 악하니이다 성 중에 떡이 떨어졌거늘 그들이 그를 구덩이에 던져 넣었으니 그가 거기서 주려 죽으리이다
9 My lord  the king , these men  have done evil  in all that they have done  to Jeremiah  the prophet , whom they have cast  into the dungeon

10 왕이 구스인 에벳멜렉에게 명하여 가로되 너는 여기서 삼십명을 데리고 가서 선지자 예레미야의 죽기 전에 그를 구덩이에서 끌어내라
10 Then the king  commanded  Ebedmelech  the Ethiopian , saying , Take  from hence thirty  men  with thee , and take up  Jeremiah  the prophet  out of the dungeon , before he die .

11 에벳멜렉이 사람들을 데리고 왕궁 곳간 밑 방에 들어가서 거기서 헝겊과 낡은 옷을 취하고 그것을 구덩이에 있는 예레미야에게 줄로 내리우며
11 So Ebedmelech  took  the men  with him , and went  into the house  of the king  under the treasury , and took  thence old  cast clouts  and old  rotten rags , and let them down  by cords  into the dungeon  to Jeremiah .

12 구스인 에벳멜렉이 예레미야에게 이르되 너는 이 헝겊과 낡은 옷을 네 겨드랑이에 대고 줄을 그 아래 대라 예레미야가 그대로 하매
12 And Ebedmelech  the Ethiopian  said  unto Jeremiah , Put  now these old  cast clouts  and rotten rags  under thine armholes  under the cords . And Jeremiah  did  so.

13 그들이 줄로 예레미야를 구덩이에서 끌어낸지라 예레미야가 시위대 뜰에 머무니라
13 So they drew up  Jeremiah  with cords , and took him up  out of the dungeon : and Jeremiah  remained  in the court  of the prison .

14 시드기야왕이 보내어 선지자 예레미야를 여호와의 집 제 삼문으로 데려오게 하고 왕이 예레미야에게 이르되 내가 네게 한 일을 물으리니 일호도 내게 숨기지 말라
14 Then Zedekiah  the king  sent , and took  Jeremiah  the prophet  unto him into the third  entry  that is in the house  of the LORD : and the king  said  unto Jeremiah , I will ask  thee a thing

15 예레미야가 시드기야에게 이르되 내가 이 일을 왕에게 아시게 하여도 왕이 단정코 나를 죽이지 아니하시리이까 가령 내가 왕을 권한다 할찌라도 왕이 듣지 아니하시리이다
15 Then Jeremiah  said  unto Zedekiah , If I declare  it unto thee, wilt thou not surely  put me to death ? and if I give thee counsel , wilt thou not hearken  unto me?

16 시드기야왕이 비밀히 예레미야에게 맹세하여 가로되 우리에게 이 영혼을 지으신 여호와께서 사시거니와 내가 너를 죽이지도 아니 하겠고 네 생명을 찾는 그 사람들의 손에 붙이지도 아니하리라
16 So Zedekiah  the king  sware  secretly  unto Jeremiah , saying , As the LORD  liveth , that made  us this soul , I will not put thee to death , neither will I give  thee into the hand  of these men  that seek  thy life .

17 예레미야가 시드기야에게 이르되 만군의 하나님이신 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 네가 만일 바벨론 왕의 방백들에게 항복하면 네 생명이 살겠고 이 성이 불사름을 입지 아니하겠고 너와 네 가족이 살려니와
17 Then said  Jeremiah  unto Zedekiah , Thus saith  the LORD , the God  of hosts , the God  of Israel

18 네가 만일 나가서 바벨론 왕의 방백들에게 항복하지 아니하면 이 성이 갈대아인의 손에 붙이우리니 그들이 이 성을 불사를 것이며 너는 그들의 손을 벗어나지 못하리라 하셨나이다
18 But if thou wilt not go forth  to the king  of Babylon's  princes , then shall this city  be given  into the hand  of the Chaldeans , and they shall burn  it with fire , and thou shalt not escape out  of their hand .

19 시드기야왕이 예레미야에게 이르되 나는 갈대아인에게 항복한 유다인을 두려워하노라 염려컨대 갈대아인이 나를 그들의 손에 붙이면 그들이 나를 조롱할까 하노라
19 And Zedekiah  the king  said  unto Jeremiah , I am afraid  of the Jews  that are fallen  to the Chaldeans , lest they deliver  me into their hand , and they mock  me.

20 예레미야가 가로되 그 무리가 왕을 그들에게 붙이지 아니하리이다 원하옵나니 내가 왕에게 고한바 여호와의 목소리를 청종하소서 그리하면 왕이 복을 받아 생명을 보존하시리이다
20 But Jeremiah  said , They shall not deliver  thee. Obey , I beseech thee, the voice  of the LORD , which I speak  unto thee: so it shall be well  unto thee, and thy soul  shall live .

21 그러나 만일 항복하기를 거절하시면 여호와께서 내게 보이신 말씀대로 되리이다
21 But if thou refuse  to go forth , this is the word  that the LORD  hath shewed  me:

22 곧 유다 왕궁에 남아 있는 모든 여자가 바벨론 왕의 방백들에게로 끌려갈 것이요 그들은 네게 말하기를 네 친구들이 너를 꾀어이기고 네 발이 진흙에 빠짐을 보고 물러갔도다 하리라
22 And, behold, all the women  that are left  in the king  of Judah's  house  shall be brought forth  to the king  of Babylon's  princes , and those women shall say , Thy friends  have set thee on , and have prevailed  against thee: thy feet  are sunk  in the mire , and they are turned away  back .

23 네 아내들과 자녀는 갈대아인에게로 끌어냄을 입겠고 너는 그들의 손에서 벗어나지 못하고 바벨론 왕의 손에 잡히리라 또 네가 이 성으로 불사름을 입게 하리라 하셨나이다
23 So they shall bring out  all thy wives  and thy children  to the Chaldeans : and thou shalt not escape out  of their hand , but shalt be taken  by the hand  of the king  of Babylon : and thou shalt cause this city  to be burned  with fire .

24 시드기야가 예레미야에게 이르되 너는 이 말을 사람으로 알게 하지 말라 그리하면 네가 죽지 아니하리라
24 Then said  Zedekiah  unto Jeremiah , Let no man  know  of these words , and thou shalt not die .

25 만일 방백들이 내가 너와 말하였다 함을 듣고 와서 네게 말하기를 네가 왕에게 말씀한 것을 우리에게 고하라 우리에게 숨기지 말라 그리하면 우리가 너를 죽이지 아니하리라 또 왕이 네게 말씀한 것을 고하라 하거든
25 But if the princes  hear  that I have talked  with thee, and they come  unto thee, and say  unto thee, Declare  unto us now what thou hast said  unto the king , hide  it not from us, and we will not put thee to death

26 그들에게 대답하되 내가 왕의 앞에 간구하기를 나를 요나단의 집으로 도로 보내지 말아서 거기서 죽지 않게 하옵소서 하였다 하라 하니라
26 Then thou shalt say  unto them, I presented  my supplication  before  the king , that he would not cause me to return  to Jonathan's  house , to die  there.

27 모든 방백이 예레미야에게 와서 물으매 그가 왕의 명한 모든 말대로 대답하였으므로 일이 탄로치 아니하였고 그들은 더불어 말하기를 그쳤더라
27 Then came  all the princes  unto Jeremiah , and asked  him: and he told  them according to all these words  that the king  had commanded . So they left off speaking  with him

28 예레미야가 예루살렘이 함락되는 날까지 시위대 뜰에 머물렀더라
28 So Jeremiah  abode  in the court  of the prison  until the day  that Jerusalem  was taken : and he was there when Jerusalem  was taken .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.