에스겔 1장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 2,914회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 1장

1 제 삼십년 사월 오일에 내가 그발강 가 사로잡힌 자 중에 있더니 하늘이 열리며 하나님의 이상을 내게 보이시니
1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth  year , in the fourth  month, in the fifth  day of the month , as I was among  the captives  by the river  of Chebar , that the heavens  were opened , and I saw  visions  of God .

2 여호야긴왕의 사로잡힌지 오년 그 달 오일이라
2 In the fifth  day of the month , which was the fifth  year  of king  Jehoiachin's  captivity ,

3 갈대아 땅 그발강 가에서 여호와의 말씀이 부시의 아들 제사장나 에스겔에게 특별히 임하고 여호와의 권능이 내 위에 있으니라
3 The word  of the LORD  came expressly unto Ezekiel  the priest , the son  of Buzi , in the land  of the Chaldeans  by the river  Chebar

4 내가 보니 북방에서부터 폭풍과 큰 구름이 오는데 그 속에서 불이 번쩍 번쩍하여 빛이 그 사면에 비취며 그 불 가운데 단쇠 같은 것이 나타나 보이고
4 And I looked , and, behold, a whirlwind  came  out of the north , a great  cloud , and a fire  infolding  itself, and a brightness  was about  it, and out of the midst  thereof as the colour  of amber , out of the midst  of the fire .

5 그 속에서 네 생물의 형상이 나타나는데 그 모양이 이러하니 사람의 형상이라
5 Also out of the midst  thereof came the likeness  of four  living creatures . And this was their appearance

6 각각 네 얼굴과 네 날개가 있고
6 And every one  had four  faces , and every one  had four  wings .

7 그 다리는 곧고 그 발바닥은 송아지 발바닥 같고 마광한 구리 같이 빛나며
7 And their feet  were straight  feet

8 그 사면 날개 밑에는 각각 사람의 손이 있더라 그 네 생물의 얼굴과 날개가 이러하니
8 And they had the hands  of a man  under their wings  on their four  sides

9 날개는 다 서로 연하였으며 행할 때에는 돌이키지 아니하고 일제히 앞으로 곧게 행하며
9 Their wings  were joined  one  to another

10 그 얼굴들의 모양은 넷의 앞은 사람의 얼굴이요 넷의 우편은 사자의 얼굴이요 넷의 좌편은 소의 얼굴이요 넷의 뒤는 독수리의 얼굴이니
10 As for the likeness  of their faces , they four  had the face  of a man , and the face  of a lion , on the right side : and they four  had the face  of an ox  on the left side

11 그 얼굴은 이러하며 그 날개는 들어 펴서 각기 둘씩 서로 연하였고 또 둘은 몸을 가리웠으며
11 Thus were their faces : and their wings  were stretched  upward

12 신이 어느 편으로 가려면 그 생물들이 그대로 가되 돌이키지 아니하고 일제히 앞으로 곧게 행하며
12 And they went  every one  straight  forward : whither the spirit  was to go , they went

13 또 생물의 모양은 숯불과 횃불 모양 같은데 그 불이 그 생물 사이에서 오르락 내리락 하며 그 불은 광채가 있고 그 가운데서는 번개가 나며
13 As for the likeness  of the living creatures , their appearance  was like burning  coals  of fire , and like the appearance  of lamps : it went up and down  among the living creatures

14 그 생물의 왕래가 번개 같이 빠르더라
14 And the living creatures  ran  and returned  as the appearance  of a flash of lightning .

15 내가 그 생물을 본즉 그 생물 곁 땅 위에 바퀴가 있는데 그 네 얼굴을 따라 하나씩 있고
15 Now as I beheld  the living creatures , behold one  wheel  upon the earth  by  the living creatures , with his four  faces .

16 그 바퀴의 형상과 그 구조는 넷이 한결 같은데 황옥 같고 그 형상과 구조는 바퀴 안에 바퀴가 있는 것 같으며
16 The appearance  of the wheels  and their work  was like unto the colour  of a beryl : and they four  had one  likeness : and their appearance  and their work  was as it were a wheel  in the middle  of a wheel .

17 행할 때에는 사방으로 향한대로 돌이키지 않고 행하며
17 When they went , they went  upon their four  sides : and they turned  not when they went .

18 그 둘레는 높고 무서우며 그 네 둘레로 돌아가면서 눈이 가득하며
18 As for their rings , they were so high  that they were dreadful

19 생물이 행할 때에 바퀴도 그 곁에서 행하고 생물이 땅에서 들릴 때에 바퀴도 들려서
19 And when the living creatures  went , the wheels  went  by them : and when the living creatures  were lifted up  from the earth , the wheels  were lifted up .

20 어디든지 신이 가려하면 생물도 신의 가려하는 곳으로 가고 바퀴도 그 곁에서 들리니 이는 생물의 신이 그 바퀴 가운데 있음이라
20 Whithersoever the spirit  was to go , they went , thither was their spirit  to go

21 저들이 행하면 이들도 행하고 저들이 그치면 이들도 그치고 저들이 땅에서 들릴 때에는 이들도 그 곁에서 들리니 이는 생물의 신이 그 바퀴 가운데 있음이더라
21 When those went , these went

22 그 생물의 머리 위에는 수정 같은 궁창의 형상이 펴 있어 보기에 심히 두려우며
22 And the likeness  of the firmament  upon the heads  of the living creature  was as the colour  of the terrible  crystal , stretched forth  over their heads  above .

23 그 궁창 밑에 생물들의 날개가 서로 향하여 펴 있는데 이 생물은 두 날개로 몸을 가리웠고 저 생물도 두 날개로 몸을 가리웠으며
23 And under the firmament  were their wings  straight , the one  toward the other : every one  had two , which covered  on this side , and every one  had two , which covered  on that side , their bodies .

24 생물들이 행할 때에 내가 그 날개 소리를 들은즉 많은 물 소리와도 같으며 전능자의 음성과도 같으며 떠드는 소리 곧 군대의 소리와도 같더니 그 생물이 설 때에 그 날개를 드리우더라
24 And when they went , I heard  the noise  of their wings , like the noise  of great  waters , as the voice  of the Almighty , the voice  of speech , as the noise  of an host : when they stood , they let down  their wings .

25 그 머리 위에 있는 궁창 위에서부터 음성이 나더라 그 생물이 설 때에 그 날개를 드리우더라
25 And there was a voice  from the firmament  that was over their heads , when they stood , and had let down  their wings .

26 그 머리 위에 있는 궁창 위에 보좌의 형상이 있는데 그 모양이 남보석 같고 그 보좌의 형상 위에 한 형상이 있어 사람의 모양 같더라
26 And above  the firmament  that was over their heads  was the likeness  of a throne , as the appearance  of a sapphire  stone : and upon the likeness  of the throne  was the likeness  as the appearance  of a man  above  upon it.

27 내가 본즉 그 허리 이상의 모양은 단 쇠 같아서 그 속과 주위가 불 같고 그 허리 이하의 모양도 불 같아서 사면으로 광채가 나며
27 And I saw  as the colour  of amber , as the appearance  of fire  round about  within  it, from the appearance  of his loins  even upward , and from the appearance  of his loins  even downward , I saw  as it were the appearance  of fire , and it had brightness  round about .

28 그 사면 광채의 모양은 비 오는날 구름에 있는 무지개 같으니 이는 여호와의 영광의 형상의 모양이라 내가 보고 곧 엎드리어 그 말씀하시는 자의 음성을 들으니라
28 As the appearance  of the bow  that is in the cloud  in the day  of rain , so was the appearance  of the brightness  round about . This was the appearance  of the likeness  of the glory  of the LORD . And when I saw  it, I fell  upon my face , and I heard  a voice  of one that spake .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.