profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 76회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 3장

1 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 너는 받는 것을 먹으라 너는 이 두루마리를 먹고 가서 이스라엘 족속에게 고하라 하시기로
1 Moreover he said  unto me, Son  of man , eat  that thou findest

2 내가 입을 벌리니 그가 그 두루마리를 내게 먹이시며
2 So I opened  my mouth , and he caused me to eat  that roll .

3 내게 이르시되 인자야 내가 네게 주는 이 두루마리로 네 배에 넣으며 네 창자에 채우라 하시기에 내가 먹으니 그것이 내 입에서 달기가 꿀 같더라
3 And he said  unto me, Son  of man , cause thy belly  to eat , and fill  thy bowels  with this roll  that I give  thee. Then did I eat  it

4 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속에게 가서 내 말로 그들에게 고하라
4 And he said  unto me, Son  of man , go , get  thee unto the house  of Israel , and speak  with my words  unto them.

5 너를 방언이 다르거나 말이 어려운 백성에게 보내는 것이 아니요 이스라엘 족속에게 보내는 것이라
5 For thou art not sent  to a people  of a strange  speech  and of an hard  language , but to the house  of Israel

6 너를 방언이 다르거나 말이 어려워 네가 알아듣지 못할 열국에 보내는 것이 아니니라 내가 너를 그들에게 보내었더면 그들은 정녕 네 말을 들었으리라
6 Not to many  people  of a strange  speech  and of an hard  language , whose words  thou canst not understand . Surely, had I sent  thee to them, they would have hearkened  unto thee.

7 그러나 이스라엘 족속은 이마가 굳고 마음이 강퍅하여 네 말을 듣고자 아니하리니 이는 내 말을 듣고자 아니함이니라
7 But the house  of Israel  will  not hearken  unto thee

8 내가 그들의 얼굴을 대하도록 네 얼굴을 굳게 하였고 그들의 이마를 대하도록 네 이마를 굳게 하였으되
8 Behold, I have made  thy face  strong  against  their faces , and thy forehead  strong  against  their foreheads .

9 네 이마로 화석보다 굳은 금강석 같이 하였으니 그들이 비록 패역한 족속이라도 두려워 말며 그 얼굴을 무서워 말라 하시고
9 As an adamant  harder  than flint  have I made  thy forehead : fear  them not, neither be dismayed  at their looks , though they be a rebellious  house .

10 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 내가 네게 이를 모든 말을 너는 마음으로 받으며 귀로 듣고
10 Moreover he said  unto me, Son  of man , all my words  that I shall speak  unto thee receive  in thine heart , and hear  with thine ears .

11 사로잡힌 네 민족에게로 가서 그들이 듣든지 아니 듣든지 그들에게 고하여 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀이 이러하시다 하라 하시더라
11 And go , get  thee to them of the captivity , unto the children  of thy people , and speak  unto them, and tell  them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

12 때에 주의 신이 나를 들어 올리시는데 내 뒤에 크게 울리는 소리가 들려 이르기를 여호와의 처소에서 나는 영광을 찬송할찌어다 하니
12 Then the spirit  took me up , and I heard  behind  me a voice  of a great  rushing , saying, Blessed  be the glory  of the LORD  from his place .

13 이는 생물들의 날개가 서로 부딪히는 소리와 생물 곁에 바퀴 소리라 크게 울리는 소리더라
13 I heard also the noise  of the wings  of the living creatures  that touched  one  another , and the noise  of the wheels  over against  them, and a noise  of a great  rushing .

14 주의 신이 나를 들어올려 데리고 가시는데 내가 근심하고 분한 마음으로 행하니 여호와의 권능이 힘있게 나를 감동하시더라
14 So the spirit  lifted me up , and took me away , and I went  in bitterness , in the heat  of my spirit

15 이에 내가 델아빕에 이르러 그 사로잡힌 백성 곧 그발강 가에 거하는 자들에게 나아가 그 중에서 민답히 칠일을 지내니라
15 Then I came  to them of the captivity  at Telabib , that dwelt  by the river  of Chebar , and I sat  where they sat , and remained  there astonished  among  them seven  days .

16 칠일 후에 여호와의 말씀이 내게 임하여 가라사대
16 And it came to pass at the end  of seven  days , that the word  of the LORD  came unto me, saying ,

17 인자야 내가 너를 이스라엘 족속의 파숫군으로 세웠으니 너는 내 입의 말을 듣고 나를 대신하여 그들을 깨우치라
17 Son  of man , I have made  thee a watchman  unto the house  of Israel : therefore hear  the word  at my mouth , and give them warning  from me.

18 가령 내가 악인에게 말하기를 너는 꼭 죽으리라 할 때에 네가 깨우치지 아니하거나 말로 악인에게 일러서 그 악한 길을 떠나 생명을 구원케 하지 아니하면 그 악인은 그 죄악 중에서 죽으려니와 내가 그 피 값을 네 손에서 찾을 것이고
18 When I say  unto the wicked , Thou shalt surely  die

19 네가 악인을 깨우치되 그가 그 악한 마음과 악한 행위에서 돌이키지 아니하면 그는 그 죄악 중에서 죽으려니와 너는 네 생명을 보존하리라
19 Yet if thou warn  the wicked , and he turn  not from his wickedness , nor from his wicked  way , he shall die  in his iniquity

20 또 의인이 그 의에서 돌이켜 악을 행할 때에는 이미 행한 그 의는 기억할바 아니라 내가 그 앞에 거치는 것을 두면 그가 죽을찌니 이는 네가 그를 깨우치지 않음이라 그가 그 죄 중에서 죽으려니와 그 피 값은 내가 네 손에서 찾으리라
20 Again , When a righteous  man doth turn  from his righteousness , and commit  iniquity , and I lay  a stumblingblock  before  him, he shall die : because thou hast not given him warning , he shall die  in his sin , and his righteousness  which he hath done  shall not be remembered

21 그러나 네가 그 의인을 깨우쳐 범죄치 않게 하므로 그가 범죄치 아니하면 정녕 살리니 이는 깨우침을 받음이며 너도 네 영혼을 보존하리라
21 Nevertheless if thou warn  the righteous  man, that the righteous  sin  not, and he doth not sin , he shall surely  live , because he is warned

22 여호와께서 권능으로 거기서 내게 임하시고 또 내게 이르시되 일어나 들로 나아가라 내가 거기서 너와 말하리라 하시기로
22 And the hand  of the LORD  was there upon me

23 내가 일어나 들로 나아가니 여호와의 영광이 거기 머물렀는데 내가 전에 그발강 가에서 보던 영광과 같은지라 내가 곧 엎드리니
23 Then I arose , and went forth  into the plain : and, behold, the glory  of the LORD  stood  there, as the glory  which I saw  by the river  of Chebar : and I fell  on my face .

24 주의 신이 내게 임하사 나를 일으켜 세우시고 내게 말씀하여 가라사대 너는 가서 네 집에 들어가 문을 닫으라
24 Then the spirit  entered  into me, and set  me upon my feet , and spake  with me, and said  unto me, Go , shut  thyself within  thine house .

25 인자야 무리가 줄로 너를 동여매리니 네가 그들 가운데서 나오지 못할 것이라
25 But thou, O son  of man , behold, they shall put  bands  upon thee, and shall bind  thee with them, and thou shalt not go out  among  them:

26 내가 네 혀로 네 입천장에 붙게 하여 너로 벙어리 되어 그들의 책망자가 되지 못하게 하리니 그들은 패역한 족속임이니라
26 And I will make thy tongue  cleave  to the roof of thy mouth , that thou shalt be dumb , and shalt not be to them a reprover  : for they are a rebellious  house .

27 그러나 내가 너와 말할 때에 네 입을 열리니 너는 그들에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀이 이러하시다 하라 들을 자는 들을 것이요 듣기 싫은 자는 듣지 아니하리니 그들은 패역한 족속임이니라
27 But when I speak  with  thee, I will open  thy mouth , and thou shalt say  unto them, Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.