에스겔 4장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 4장

1 너 인자야 박석을 가져다가 네 앞에 놓고 한 성읍 곧 예루살렘을 그 위에 그리고
1 Thou also, son  of man , take  thee a tile , and lay  it before  thee, and pourtray  upon it the city , even Jerusalem :

2 그 성읍을 에워싸되 운제를 세우고 토둔을 쌓고 진을 치고 공성퇴를 둘러 세우고
2 And lay  siege  against it, and build  a fort  against it, and cast  a mount  against it

3 또 전철을 가져다가 너와 성읍 사이에 두어 철성을 삼고 성을 향하여 에워싸는 것처럼 에워싸라 이것이 이스라엘 족속에게 징조가 되리라
3 Moreover take  thou unto thee an iron  pan , and set  it for a wall  of iron  between thee and the city : and set  thy face  against it, and it shall be besieged , and thou shalt lay siege  against it. This shall be a sign  to the house  of Israel .

4 너는 또 좌편으로 누워 이스라엘 족속의 죄악을 당하되 네 눕는 날수대로 그 죄악을 담당할찌니라
4 Lie  thou also upon thy left  side , and lay  the iniquity  of the house  of Israel  upon it: according to the number  of the days  that thou shalt lie  upon it thou shalt bear  their iniquity .

5 내가 그들의 범죄한 햇수대로 네게 날수를 정하였나니 곧 삼백 구십일이니라 너는 이렇게 이스라엘 족속의 죄악을 담당하고
5 For I have laid  upon thee the years  of their iniquity , according to the number  of the days , three  hundred  and ninety  days : so shalt thou bear  the iniquity  of the house  of Israel .

6 그 수가 차거든 너는 우편으로 누워 유다 족속의 죄악을 담당하라 내가 네게 사십일로 정하였나니 일일이 일년이니라
6 And when thou hast accomplished  them , lie  again  on thy right  side , and thou shalt bear  the iniquity  of the house  of Judah  forty  days : I have appointed  thee each day  for a year  .

7 너는 또 에워싼 예루살렘을 향하여 팔을 벗어메고 예언하라
7 Therefore thou shalt set  thy face  toward the siege  of Jerusalem , and thine arm  shall be uncovered , and thou shalt prophesy  against it.

8 내가 줄로 너를 동이리니 네가 에워싸는 날이 마ㅊ도록 몸을 이리 저리 돌리지 못하리라
8 And, behold, I will lay  bands  upon thee, and thou shalt not turn  thee from one side  to another , till thou hast ended  the days  of thy siege .

9 너는 밀과 보리와 콩과 팥과 조와 귀리를 가져다가 한 그릇에 담고 떡을 만들어 네 모로 눕는 날수 곧 삼백 구십일에 먹되
9 Take  thou also unto thee wheat , and barley , and beans , and lentiles , and millet , and fitches , and put  them in one  vessel , and make  thee bread  thereof, according to the number  of the days  that thou shalt lie  upon thy side , three  hundred  and ninety  days  shalt thou eat  thereof.

10 너는 식물을 달아서 하루 이십 세겔 중씩 때를 따라 먹고
10 And thy meat  which thou shalt eat  shall be by weight , twenty  shekels  a day : from time  to time  shalt thou eat  it.

11 물도 힌 육분 일씩 되어서 때를 따라 마시라
11 Thou shalt drink  also water  by measure , the sixth part  of an hin : from time  to time  shalt thou drink .

12 너는 그것을 보리 떡처럼 만들어 먹되 그들의 목전에서 인분 불을 피워 구울찌니라
12 And thou shalt eat  it as barley  cakes , and thou shalt bake  it with dung  that cometh out  of man , in their sight .

13 여호와께서 또 가라사대 내가 열국으로 쫓아 흩을 이스라엘 자손이 거기서 이와 같이 부정한 떡을 먹으리라 하시기로
13 And the LORD  said , Even thus shall the children  of Israel  eat  their defiled  bread  among the Gentiles , whither I will drive  them.

14 내가 가로되 오호라 주 여호와여 나는 영혼을 더럽힌 일이 없었나이다 어려서부터 지금까지 스스로 죽은 것이나 짐승에게 찢긴 것을 먹지 아니하였고 가증한 고기를 입에 넣지 아니하였나이다
14 Then said  I, Ah  Lord  GOD ! behold, my soul  hath not been polluted : for from my youth  up even till now have I not eaten  of that which dieth of itself , or is torn in pieces

15 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 쇠똥으로 인분을 대신하기를 허하노니 너는 그것으로 떡을 구울찌니라
15 Then he said  unto me, Lo , I have given  thee cow's  dung  for man's  dung , and thou shalt prepare  thy bread  therewith.

16 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 내가 예루살렘에서 의뢰하는 양식을 끊으리니 백성이 경겁 중에 떡을 달아 먹고 민답 중에 물을 되어 마시다가
16 Moreover he said  unto me, Son  of man , behold, I will break  the staff  of bread  in Jerusalem : and they shall eat  bread  by weight , and with care

17 떡과 물이 결핍하여 피차에 민답하여 하며 그 죄악 중에서 쇠패하리라
17 That they may want  bread  and water , and be astonied  one  with another , and consume away  for their iniquity .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.