에스겔 5장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 98회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 5장

1 인자야 너는 날카로운 칼을 취하여 삭도를 삼아 네 머리털과 수염을 깎아서 저울에 달아 나누었다가
1 And thou, son  of man , take  thee a sharp  knife , take  thee a barber's  razor , and cause it to pass  upon thine head  and upon thy beard : then take  thee balances  to weigh , and divide  the hair.

2 그 성읍을 에워싸는 날이 차거든 너는 터럭 삼분지 일은 성읍 안에서 불사르고 삼분지 일은 가지고 성읍 사방에서 칼로 치고 또 삼분지 일은 바람에 흩으라 내가 그 뒤를 따라 칼을 빼리라
2 Thou shalt burn  with fire  a third part  in the midst  of the city , when the days  of the siege  are fulfilled : and thou shalt take  a third part , and smite  about  it with a knife : and a third part  thou shalt scatter  in the wind

3 너는 터럭 중에서 조금을 가져 네 옷자락에 싸고
3 Thou shalt also take  thereof a few  in number , and bind  them in thy skirts .

4 또 그 가운데서 얼마를 가져 불에 던져 사르라 그 속에서 불이 이스라엘 온 족속에게로 나오리라
4 Then take of them again , and cast  them into the midst  of the fire , and burn  them in the fire

5 주 여호와께서 가라사대 이것이 곧 예루살렘이라 내가 그를 이방인 가운데 두어 열방으로 둘러 있게 하였거늘
5 Thus saith  the Lord  GOD

6 그가 내 규례를 거스려서 이방인보다 악을 더 행하며 내 율례도 그리함이 그 둘러 있는 열방보다 더하니 이는 그들이 내 규례를 버리고 내 율례를 행치 아니하였음이니라
6 And she hath changed  my judgments  into wickedness  more than the nations , and my statutes  more than the countries  that are round about  her: for they have refused  my judgments  and my statutes , they have not walked  in them.

7 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 너희 요란함이 너희를 둘러 있는 이방인 보다 더하여 내 율례를 행치 아니하며 내 규례를 지키지 아니하고 너희를 둘러 있는 이방인의 규례대로도 행치 아니하였느니라
7 Therefore thus saith  the Lord  GOD

8 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 나 곧 내가 너를 치며 이방인의 목전에서 너의 중에 벌을 내리되
8 Therefore thus saith  the Lord  GOD

9 네 모든 가증한 일로 인하여 내가 전무 후무하게 네게 내릴찌라
9 And I will do  in thee that which I have not done , and whereunto I will not do  any more the like, because  of all thine abominations .

10 그리한즉 너의 중에서 아비가 아들을 먹고 아들이 그 아비를 먹으리라 내가 벌을 네게 내리고 너의 중에 남은 자를 다 사방에 흩으리라
10 Therefore the fathers  shall eat  the sons  in the midst  of thee, and the sons  shall eat  their fathers

11 그러므로 나 주 여호와가 말하노라 내가 나의 삶을 두고 맹세하노니 네가 모든 미운 물건과 모든 가증한 일로 내 성소를 더럽혔은즉 나도 너를 아껴 보지 아니하며 긍휼을 베풀지 아니하고 미약하게 하리니
11 Wherefore, as I live , saith  the Lord  GOD

12 너의 가운데서 삼분지 일은 온역으로 죽으며 기근으로 멸망할 것이요 삼분지 일은 너의 사방에서 칼에 엎드러질 것이며 삼분지 일은 내가 사방에 흩고 또 그 뒤를 따라 칼을 빼리라
12 A third part  of thee shall die  with the pestilence , and with famine  shall they be consumed  in the midst  of thee: and a third part  shall fall  by the sword  round about  thee

13 이와 같이 내 노가 다한즉 그들에게 향한 분이 풀려서 내 마음이 시원하리라 내 분이 그들에게 다한즉 나 여호와가 열심으로 말한 줄을 그들이 알리라
13 Thus shall mine anger  be accomplished , and I will cause my fury  to rest  upon them, and I will be comforted : and they shall know  that I the LORD  have spoken  it in my zeal , when I have accomplished  my fury  in them.

14 내가 또 너로 황무케 하고 너를 둘러 있는 이방인 중에서 모든 지나가는 자의 목전에 능욕거리가 되게 하리니
14 Moreover I will make  thee waste , and a reproach  among the nations  that are round about  thee, in the sight  of all that pass by .

15 내 노와 분과 중한 책망으로 네게 벌을 내린즉 너를 둘러 있는 이방인에게 네가 수욕과 조롱을 당하고 경계와 괴이한 것이 되리라 나 여호와의 말이니라
15 So it shall be a reproach  and a taunt , an instruction  and an astonishment  unto the nations  that are round about  thee, when I shall execute  judgments  in thee in anger  and in fury  and in furious  rebukes . I the LORD  have spoken  it.

16 내가 멸망케 하는 기근의 독한 살로 너희를 멸하러 보내되 기근을 더하여 너희의 의뢰하는 양식을 끊을 것이라
16 When I shall send  upon them the evil  arrows  of famine , which shall be for their destruction , and which I will send  to destroy  you: and I will increase  the famine  upon you, and will break  your staff  of bread :

17 내가 기근과 악한 짐승을 너희에게 보내어 외롭게 하고 너희 가운데 온역과 살륙으로 행하게 하고 또 칼이 너희에게 임하게 하리라 나 여호와의 말이니라
17 So will I send  upon you famine  and evil  beasts , and they shall bereave  thee

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.