profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,467회 작성일 21-12-06 20:33

본문

출애굽기 31장

1 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
1 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

2 내가 유다 지파 훌의 손자요 우리의 아들인 브살렐을 지명하여 부르고
2 See , I have called  by name  Bezaleel  the son  of Uri , the son  of Hur , of the tribe  of Judah :

3 하나님의 신을 그에게 충만하게 하여 지혜와 총명과 지식과 여러 가지 재주로
3 And I have filled  him with the spirit  of God , in wisdom , and in understanding , and in knowledge , and in all manner of workmanship ,

4 공교한 일을 연구하여 금과 은과 놋으로 만들게 하며
4 To devise  cunning works , to work  in gold , and in silver , and in brass ,

5 보석을 깎아 물리며 나무를 새겨서 여러가지 일을 하게 하고
5 And in cutting  of stones , to set  them, and in carving  of timber , to work  in all manner of workmanship .

6 내가 또 단 지파 아히사막의 아들 오홀리압을 세워 그와 함께 하게 하며 무릇 지혜로운 마음이 있는 자에게 내가 지혜를 주어 그들로 내가 네게 명한 것을 다 만들게 할찌니
6 And I, behold, I have given  with him Aholiab , the son  of Ahisamach , of the tribe  of Dan : and in the hearts  of all that are wise  hearted  I have put  wisdom , that they may make  all that I have commanded  thee

7 곧 회막과 증거궤와 그 위의 속죄소와 회막의 모든 기구와
7 The tabernacle  of the congregation , and the ark  of the testimony , and the mercy seat  that is thereupon, and all the furniture  of the tabernacle ,

8 상과 그 기구와 정금 등대와 그 모든 기구와 분향단과
8 And the table  and his furniture , and the pure  candlestick  with all his furniture , and the altar  of incense ,

9 번제단과 그 모든 기구와 물두멍과 그 받침과
9 And the altar  of burnt offering  with all his furniture , and the laver  and his foot ,

10 제사직을 행할 때에 입는 공교히 짠 의복 곧 제사장 아론의 성의와 그 아들들의 옷과
10 And the cloths  of service , and the holy  garments  for Aaron  the priest , and the garments  of his sons , to minister in the priest's office ,

11 관유와 성소의 향기로운 향이라 무릇 내가 네게 명한대로 그들이 만들찌니라
11 And the anointing  oil , and sweet  incense  for the holy  place: according to all that I have commanded  thee shall they do .

12 여호와께서 모세에게 일러 가라사대
12 And the LORD  spake  unto Moses , saying ,

13 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 고하여 이르기를 너희는 나의 안식일을 지키라 이는 나와 너희 사이에 너희 대대의 표징이니 나는 너희를 거룩하게 하는 여호와인줄 너희로 알게 함이라
13 Speak  thou also unto the children  of Israel , saying , Verily  my sabbaths  ye shall keep : for it is a sign  between me and you throughout your generations

14 너희는 안식일을 지킬찌니 이는 너희에게 성일이 됨이라 무릇 그 날을 더럽히는 자는 죽일지며 무릇 그 날에 일하는 자는 그 백성 중에서 그 생명이 끊쳐지리라
14 Ye shall keep  the sabbath  therefore

15 엿새 동안은 일할 것이나 제 칠일은 큰 안식일이니 여호와께 거룩한 것이라 무릇 안식일에 일하는 자를 반드시 죽일찌니라
15 Six  days  may work  be done

16 이같이 이스라엘 자손이 안식일을 지켜서 그것으로 대대로 영원한 언약을 삼을 것이니
16 Wherefore the children  of Israel  shall keep  the sabbath , to observe  the sabbath  throughout their generations , for a perpetual  covenant .

17 이는 나와 이스라엘 자손 사이에 영원한 표징이며 나 여호와가 엿새 동안에 천지를 창조하고 제 칠일에 쉬어 평안하였음이니라 하라
17 It is a sign  between me and the children  of Israel  for ever : for in six  days  the LORD  made  heaven  and earth , and on the seventh  day  he rested , and was refreshed .

18 여호와께서 시내산 위에서 모세에게 이르시기를 마치신 때에 증거판 둘을 모세에게 주시니 이는 돌판이요 하나님이 친히 쓰신 것이더라
18 And he gave  unto Moses , when he had made an end  of communing  with him upon mount  Sinai , two  tables  of testimony , tables  of stone , written  with the finger  of God .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.