에스겔 8장

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 107회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

에스겔 8장

1 제 육년 유월 오일에 나는 집에 앉았고 유다 장로들은 내 앞에 앉았는데 주 여호와의 권능이 거기서 내게 임하기로
1 And it came to pass in the sixth  year , in the sixth  month, in the fifth  day of the month , as I sat  in mine house , and the elders  of Judah  sat  before  me, that the hand  of the Lord  GOD  fell  there upon me.

2 내가 보니 불 같은 형상이 있어 그 허리 이하 모양은 불 같고 허리 이상은 광채가 나서 단 쇠 같은데
2 Then I beheld , and lo a likeness  as the appearance  of fire : from the appearance  of his loins  even downward , fire

3 그가 손 같은 것을 펴서 내 머리털 한 모숨을 잡으며 주의 신이 나를 들어 천지 사이로 올리시고 하나님의 이상 가운데 나를 이 끌어 예루살렘으로 가서 안뜰로 들어가는 북향한 문에 이르시니 거기는 투기의 우상 곧 투기를 격발케 하는 우상의 자리가 있는 곳이라
3 And he put forth  the form  of an hand , and took  me by a lock  of mine head

4 이스라엘 하나님의 영광이 거기 있는데 내가 들에서 보던 이상과 같더라
4 And, behold, the glory  of the God  of Israel  was there, according to the vision  that I saw  in the plain .

5 그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 이제 너는 눈을 들어 북편을 바라보라 하시기로 내가 눈을 들어 북편을 바라보니 제단문 어귀 북편에 그 투기의 우상이 있더라
5 Then said  he unto me, Son  of man , lift up  thine eyes  now the way  toward the north . So I lifted up  mine eyes  the way  toward the north , and behold northward  at the gate  of the altar  this image  of jealousy  in the entry .

6 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속의 행하는 일을 보느냐 그들이 여기서 크게 가증한 일을 행하여 나로 내 성소를 멀리 떠나게 하느니라 너는 다시 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라
6 He said  furthermore unto me, Son  of man , seest  thou what they do ? even the great  abominations  that the house  of Israel  committeth  here, that I should go far off  from my sanctuary ? but turn  thee yet again, and thou shalt see  greater  abominations .

7 그가 나를 이끌고 뜰 문에 이르시기로 내가 본즉 담에 구멍이 있더라
7 And he brought  me to the door  of the court

8 그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 너는 이 담을 헐라 하시기로 내가 그 담을 허니 한 문이 있더라
8 Then said  he unto me, Son  of man , dig  now in the wall : and when I had digged  in the wall , behold a  door .

9 또 내게 이르시되 들어가서 그들이 거기서 행하는 가증하고 악한 일을 보라 하시기로
9 And he said  unto me, Go in , and behold  the wicked  abominations  that they do  here.

10 내가 들어가보니 각양 곤충과 가증한 짐승과 이스라엘 족속의 모든 우상을 그 사면 벽에 그렸고
10 So I went in  and saw

11 이스라엘 족속의 장로 중 칠십인이 그 앞에 섰으며 사반의 아들 야아사냐도 그 가운데 섰고 각기 손에 향로를 들었는데 향연이 구름 같이 오르더라
11 And there stood  before  them seventy  men  of the ancients  of the house  of Israel , and in the midst  of them stood  Jaazaniah  the son  of Shaphan , with every man  his censer  in his hand

12 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속의 장로들이 각각 그 우상의 방안 어두운 가운데서 행하는 것을 네가 보았느냐 그들이 이르기를 여호와께서 우리를 보지 아니하시며 이 땅을 버리셨다 하느니라
12 Then said  he unto me, Son  of man , hast thou seen  what the ancients  of the house  of Israel  do  in the dark , every man  in the chambers  of his imagery ? for they say , The LORD  seeth  us not

13 또 내게 이르시되 너는 다시 그들의 행하는바 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라
13 He said  also unto me, Turn  thee yet again, and thou shalt see  greater  abominations  that they do .

14 그가 또 나를 데리고 여호와의 전으로 들어가는 북문에 이르시기로 보니 거기 여인들이 앉아 담무스를 위하여 애곡하더라
14 Then he brought  me to the door  of the gate  of the LORD'S  house  which was toward the north

15 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 그것을 보았느냐 너는 또 이 보다 더 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라
15 Then said  he unto me, Hast thou seen  this, O son  of man ? turn  thee yet again, and thou shalt see  greater  abominations  than these.

16 그가 또 나를 데리고 여호와의 전 안뜰에 들어가시기로 보니 여호와의 전문 앞 현관과 제단 사이에서 약 이십 오인이 여호와의 전을 등지고 낯을 동으로 향하여 동방 태양에 경배하더라
16 And he brought  me into the inner  court  of the LORD'S  house , and, behold, at the door  of the temple  of the LORD , between the porch  and the altar , were about five  and twenty  men , with their backs  toward the temple  of the LORD , and their faces  toward the east

17 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 보았느냐 유다 족속이 여기서 행한 가증한 일을 적다 하겠느냐 그들이 강포로 이 땅에 채우고 또 다시 내 노를 격동하고 심지어 나무가지를 그 코에 두었느니라
17 Then he said  unto me, Hast thou seen  this, O son  of man ? Is it a light thing  to the house  of Judah  that they commit  the abominations  which they commit  here? for they have filled  the land  with violence , and have returned  to provoke me to anger : and, lo, they put  the branch  to their nose .

18 그러므로 나도 분노로 갚아 아껴 보지 아니하고 긍휼을 베풀지도 아니하리니 그들이 큰 소리로 내 귀에 부르짖을찌라도 내가 듣지 아니하리라
18 Therefore will I also deal  in fury : mine eye  shall not spare , neither will I have pity : and though they cry  in mine ears  with a loud  voice , yet will I not hear  them.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.